Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here you go Dinarck

keepmwlknfny

Thats what I thought as well.....big difference now wouldnt ya say? They have 50 billion in reserves correct? So how can they back up the 24+ trillion with that??

Yup, 50 billion. Not much to back a respectable exchange rate of any type. And to everyone else, yeah I know what's under the ground there. And don't say look at Kuwait. The difference between Kuwait and Iraq is that Kuwait was already reaping the benefits of having the majority of the world's oil reserves(10% I believe) in revenue when Iraq waged war on them. Iraq set fire to 70% of Kuwaits largest producing oil wells.This resulted in Kuwait's currency devaluation.It took about 8 months post war,But heres the important part... Kuwait was able to make a full recovery and pick right back up and barely miss a beat. Iraq has been at war for the better part of the last 3 decades and are still in the crawling stages of recovery for the most part. War cost money,and alot of it. Saddam's only choice was to blow reserves and kill the value of the currency by printing on demand. Iraq may very well rival the rate of Kuwait one day,but it definitely won't be too terribly soon by our standards. I just hope that we are able remain in this thing to see a nice roi.

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif Yea your right....thats all Im trying to do is get to 2000 posts so I can be extra extra cool!!! Your right....there isent profit to be made here....which is how I look at it.....Im not sure if we can say any of them positively hold dinar....anyone have any links to provide that kind of info?? I remember reading about one company but that was sometime last year and I wouldnt know where to look at this point! laugh.gif Can anyone chime in on this one with some verified info??

Yo Keep, I think the company was Sebastian River Holdings. They are holding like 235,000,000 IQD (235 million) and also have quite a bit of Dong. H

Well you are one post closer to that 2000 but sorry to inform you again there is "NOT" 24 million dinar LEFT in circulation..GET IT NOW..

You're right there isn't 24 MILLION in circulation.If that were the case, I would be buying dinar like there was no tomorrow,as we would truely be at an "any day now" rv date. I assume that you meant there isn't 24 trillion in circulation. Where did you find this information? Please let me know. How much is in circulation based on the reports that you have been researching? All that I have read(obviously outside of forum sites research) show that the 24 trillion figure is accurate. Even if they had managed to do the unthinkable and pull in 4 trillion in large bills and destroy them, we still wouldn't be too much closer to anything good happening.

NO ONE KNOWS... So we can KEEP on speculating and thinking we are being more on the conservative or informed side of things. The truth is in the reality of what happens.

SOme come here with figures and intel land some what intense knowledge of foreign exchange and such. My take on it is that YES this will be a huge event. I dont believe any of us will see a situation for investing like this one ever. In other words I expect a nice... NO a VERY NICE return based on what I have gathered, discussed and formulated with my little brain.

The main point is that NOT ONE OF US knows until the day this event takes place. What pisses me off are those who pump BS or who bash the investment. The amount of money in or out of IRAQ is stated as 24 Trillion. In my opinion it does not mean a thing, because we do not know how it is being managed or what they planned in terms of an RV. All theories are weak right now because we are all trying to play catch up or piece this thing together with theories which in truth do not hold enough water. We dont know what IRAQ and the GOI are doing behind their closed doors. OUR GOVERNMENT DOES. THAT is one thing I would bet all my DInar on. IRAQ will do what works best for them and the USA. Those who say the USA hasnt got a stake in this are in my opinion BLIND! I personallyt believe we are their number one stake holder outside of IRAQ, aside from many other countries. I also would be willing to bet that there are going to be some nice underhanded pay outs in IRAQ. Sorry if I got off the main topic here.

Too low an RV hurts IRAQ period. Too high is also not conceivable. A fair range might be guessed at from the posts of .87 cents ( too low in my account but who knows...) all the way up to upper 2.00 range. Maybe a little high still. All those who say NO WAY I say WAY... lol

Argue until you are blue in the face but you dont know what you dont know. All in all though optimism works. I am psyched for this event which will leave a definitive mark in every life on this web site and in the world. THIS is my opinion based on my obserrvations. I wont even post my educational background here, except to say it very much exists. Wisdom might be measured in our exposure to higher education or to how we used experiences in our lives to better our life. I feel blessed to have the abiility to hold degrees, as some wish to and simply cant. I wouldnt say that a person who hasn't had this exposure is ill equiped to make educated choices. Most of the wealthiest people I know are not the most formally educated and some of the most boring people I know have the highest degrees (unfortunately true).

Though I wasn't an english major... I wont try to back myself up with extravagent writing. I know anyone who reads my post will get the point.

GO RV! The end of this investment is finally seeing light.

PEACE...

• Upvote 3

Well you are one post closer to that 2000 but sorry to inform you again there is "NOT" 24 million dinar LEFT in circulation..GET IT NOW..

First you said 27 million then you said 24 million. Do you know the difference between a million, a billion, and a trillion? Nobody denies that there are trillions of dinar in circulation. Whether it's 24 trillion or 10 trillion there's still no way Iraq can sustain a $3 RV or anything close without drastically reducing their money supply from where it is now.

Are you smoking something you shouldnt be?? Nobody here is anti-rv.....is it really that hard for you to comprehend whats being said at times?? I really think you should put down the pipe for a little bit buddy....all you ever do is have dumb comments to make instead of actually partaking in intelligent debates about issues at hand....or is that not possible for you to do?? And if this is such a sucky forum and nothing important to you, then you are more then welcome to see your way out......most people are here to keep an eye on whats going on over there because the majority of us would like to make some extra cash.....maybe the GET team or Poopy Dinar would suite you better....you wouldnt have to worry about anyone being realistic or asking questions/debating the truth cause they all get banned....

i wish i was smokin somethin i shoudnt be !!!!!!

NO ONE KNOWS... So we can KEEP on speculating and thinking we are being more on the conservative or informed side of things. The truth is in the reality of what happens.

SOme come here with figures and intel land some what intense knowledge of foreign exchange and such. My take on it is that YES this will be a huge event. I dont believe any of us will see a situation for investing like this one ever. In other words I expect a nice... NO a VERY NICE return based on what I have gathered, discussed and formulated with my little brain.

The main point is that NOT ONE OF US knows until the day this event takes place. What pisses me off are those who pump BS or who bash the investment. The amount of money in or out of IRAQ is stated as 24 Trillion. In my opinion it does not mean a thing, because we do not know how it is being managed or what they planned in terms of an RV. All theories are weak right now because we are all trying to play catch up or piece this thing together with theories which in truth do not hold enough water. We dont know what IRAQ and the GOI are doing behind their closed doors. OUR GOVERNMENT DOES. THAT is one thing I would bet all my DInar on. IRAQ will do what works best for them and the USA. Those who say the USA hasnt got a stake in this are in my opinion BLIND! I personallyt believe we are their number one stake holder outside of IRAQ, aside from many other countries. I also would be willing to bet that there are going to be some nice underhanded pay outs in IRAQ. Sorry if I got off the main topic here.

Too low an RV hurts IRAQ period. Too high is also not conceivable. A fair range might be guessed at from the posts of .87 cents ( too low in my account but who knows...) all the way up to upper 2.00 range. Maybe a little high still. All those who say NO WAY I say WAY... lol

Argue until you are blue in the face but you dont know what you dont know. All in all though optimism works. I am psyched for this event which will leave a definitive mark in every life on this web site and in the world. THIS is my opinion based on my obserrvations. I wont even post my educational background here, except to say it very much exists. Wisdom might be measured in our exposure to higher education or to how we used experiences in our lives to better our life. I feel blessed to have the abiility to hold degrees, as some wish to and simply cant. I wouldnt say that a person who hasn't had this exposure is ill equiped to make educated choices. Most of the wealthiest people I know are not the most formally educated and some of the most boring people I know have the highest degrees (unfortunately true).

Though I wasn't an english major... I wont try to back myself up with extravagent writing. I know anyone who reads my post will get the point.

GO RV! The end of this investment is finally seeing light.

PEACE...

I appreciate your positive outlook, I really do and your right no one knows what the outcome will be. I'm sorry I cannot share in your optimism due the the parliment of Iraq is about to vote on a redenomination that will rival that of Turkey. These are the facts. We have seen the articles. We have seen the documented studies. We have heard from Shabibi himself say this is the plan and it has been decided. I know that many don't want to believe that this is true. That it is all smoke. Watch what they do not what they say but it is the only thing we have to go on that is not theory or so called forum facts. So I will not sit here and say that all is good or they won't LOP becuase that is the direction everything is pointing. Hopefully all this is smoke but I won't say that it is just because that is the "positive" outlook on this investment. I'm not bashing this investment. I'm only pointing out the obvious. I still believe we will make a good profit on this thing one way or the other. Iraq will do what is in it's best intrest and we will have to wait and see what that is. That doesn't mean we can't debate what is plain as day and slapping us in the face as we speak. It doesn't help to pretend that it's not happening because it is. Deal with it.

emot-shakehead.gifThis isent stocks......its a little different.....especially when the currency isent traded.....so your statements do not apply....

KeepFunny

You take ONE sentence and base your Opinion Im right..you.. [Your wrong]..me.

[understands Tunnelvision]

I give up, This is Futileexcl.giftip_hat.gif

laugh.gif Do you mean trillion or million? Whats goin on here?? Do you have any proof of what your saying or are you basing that off of the rediculous CC's that you must listen to on a regular basis?? Bring something to the table to back up your statements please.....if you havent noticed we are a different bunch here on DV.....you cant just post something without backing yourself up and think that anyone is going to take you serious.....this isent Poopy Dinar or Poop Talk Radio laugh.gif

emot-shakehead.gifThis isent stocks......its a little different.....especially when the currency isent traded.....so your statements do not apply....

KeepFunny

You take ONE sentence and base your Opinion Im right..you.. [Your wrong]..me.

[understands Tunnelvision]

I give up, This is Futileexcl.giftip_hat.gif

Its not about being right or wrong....I want to know where your coming from....you want to compare it to a stock so I did, which still backs up my original statement because the supply is not there yet.....so please do explain it to me....or do you wish to start over and compare it to something else that would make more sense??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep, man I love it. You can argue all you want with some people but some just have their view of whats going to happen and they do not want to look at the real side of things. I think we are close to something big happening, but at this point, I have no clue as I don't even think the people who where running this thing have a clue anymore. You provide a great view and perspective of things as always. I have to say as far as what I know and have seen to be facts I am right there with ya on everything. Keep stirring the pot. I think when all this does come down that is when all of the real decisions will be made, until then this has turned out to be great entertainment.

As far as taking a break from the circus, I can say it does a body good. I did not realize how rapped up in this I really was until I backed away for the past month. I still checked but only once a day, and it is amazing watching the people go through the high's and lows once I stopped my own roller coaster. It is really amazing how this had affected my personal life. I recommend that if anyone is continually going through major emotions daily to step away, and only check once a day and only for about 30 minutes. After about a week you will feel like your old self again. It did my body and mind great and let me really see what I started to sound like. I am kind of embarrassed as to how I let this tie up my life. Want happen again until I see that day when the screens light up. Peace, love and crabs to all,

P.S. Even when it does RV anyone on here will not be the first to know, and this is currency there will be no time limit to cash in or anything like that. When it's live it is there forever.

laugh.gif Do you mean trillion or million? Whats goin on here?? Do you have any proof of what your saying or are you basing that off of the rediculous CC's that you must listen to on a regular basis?? Bring something to the table to back up your statements please.....if you havent noticed we are a different bunch here on DV.....you cant just post something without backing yourself up and think that anyone is going to take you serious.....this isent Poopy Dinar or Poop Talk Radio laugh.gif

Its not about being right or wrong....I want to know where your coming from....you want to compare it to a stock so I did, which still backs up my original statement because the supply is not there yet.....so please do explain it to me....or do you wish to start over and compare it to something else that would make more sense??

What part of......

I GIVE UP, THIS IS FUTILE.

Is Confusing you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had to jump in once again to agree with Keepm and "keep" the playing field real. My personal opinion is that the evidence clearly demonstrates that the number of Dinars in circulation is somewhere close to 24 TRILLION. Many people seem to have no clue as to exactly how many a trillion IS and how significant a number ONE trillion is, let alone 24 or more. It is simply delusional to believe that the numbers posted by the CBI and IMF are a smoke screen, or somehow inaccurate. The removal of even one trillion Dinars from circulation would be no small task, let alone 70-80%, as many of the gurus and pumpers are routinely claiming. More importantly, there is a REASON that they continue to make these claims that the numbers in circulation have been drastically (and impossibly) reduced. They are quite simply very well aware of the logic involved in the belief that a significant RV of the Dinar is not possible with 24 trillion in physical currency in circulation. RV at a rate of even $1 would increase that monetary supply to 24 trillion DOLLARS, which if I'm not mistaken exceeds the currency supply of the ENTIRE WORLD several times over. (the exact numbers seem to be uncertain, but it is believed that the U.S. numbers are somewhere around one trillion, and obviously the U.S. is the largest)

Most importantly, I find it impossible to believe that Shabibi and others would be repeatedly and very publicly "talking" about the issues of "raising the three zeros" if the intent was to significantly increase the value. One would think that it would have to be done instantly and with virtually no fanfare in order to prevent massive speculation in the currency market. This publicity makes absolutely no sense to me. BUT, we can continue to hope. Clearly these people don't do ANYTHING in the manner and within the timeframe we would expect. The only thing we know with certainty is that the pumpers and gurus are ALWAYS wrong, and a rational individual would have to believe that there is an obvious reason for that indisputable fact. :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On the 200 Billion claim

I think that was USD value based upon M1 & M2 figures...

You take the 60+20 from hard currency and forex as one stated, you get 80 multiply by 3, and you get 240 billion USD (simple math done)

Remember, the IQD "was" valued higher than the dollar. Take that into consideration.

And so we assume 27 trillion is in circulation, but as of recently the CBI has drawn in 3 trillion. 3 trillion is a good % of the entire sum, but still leaves a LOT of currency in circulation.

Okay, so now we are at 24 trillion. Still a very large #...

From Adam's last Wed. chat, I think he figured the real figures was that only 20 trillion was actually in circulation.

So we range from 20-24 Trillion (Basically from 17 Trillion to 20 Trillion based upon a $0.86 rate)

If they were to remove the 3 zeros (Where a 25k = the value of a new 25 IQD note) We would see anywhere from 17 Billion to 20 Billion in USD value.

I believe their cash reserves could easily sustain a LOP as they would hold twice the value of currency in circulation at more than 2 times.

If I recall, CBI feels it is required to hold 25% of the entire currency value held in cash reserves. So if we know that the cash reserves are 50-70B, we can assume 200-280 billion (would equal the 100%)

200B/20T= 0.01

280B/20T= 0.014

200B/24T = 0.00833

200B/27T= 0.00740

280B/24T= 0.01166

280B/27T= 0.01037

Now, I believe we have other stipulating factors that also work for calculating the actual rate. (Assets, reserves in crude & natural gas, minerals, previous metals, and the agricultural sector would be biggies).

I feel a LOP would cripple the CBI in making profits on the buying/selling of the currency as the value in creases in value.

I feel that a RV at a lower rate (likely under a dollar) would be likely... Anywhere from a few cents to who knows...

To back my theory a little bit... Shabibi spoke of how the 000s were added during higher inflation. They did not introduce a new currency, they didn't Re-denominate, they simply introduced bigger bills to fight inflation as the other currencies lost value. In this particular case, I believe we will see the opposite of that when they refer to deleting, lifting, and or removing the 3 zeros. Drawing the 000s back into the CBI as the value increases. How much of an increase? I don't think anyone knows. But, this would also mean that they would only have to introduce lower denoms and not completely introduce a whole new set of denoms. This would make something along the lines of a 50 IQD more worthy.

To put it simply... Iraq doing a LOP would simply be similar to us speculative investors selling off early because we were no longer interested in waiting for any change. You break even (Minus the spread & fees) and get to sit & wonder if that was really a smart move, but your happy to know you put an end to a ride & hope it was a smart move.

(Theorizing, and #s are a logical guess)

Lets consider %s of how the currency is spread out

Lets say 65% is held within the country

Lets say 15% is held by foreign governments

Lets say 10% is held by foreign banks & currency dealers/traders

Lets say 5% is held by the CBI and not in circulation

Leaving 5% in the hands of us speculative investors. (Basically states the rough estimate we as speculative investors hold 1T)

** Notes to remember, we are not the only country w/ speculative investors... So we're are considered a small portion to the big picture

So, with those figures, they would likely at best only have to cash out roughly 30% or so from their cash reserves.

Of the #s we have seen

20 T (From Adam's belief) Puts us at cashing out at most 6T

24 T (Assuming 27T - 3T pulled in by CBI) 7,200B

27 T (Total assumed in circ.) 8,100B

Those are high estimates imo. -- I also think many foreign govts would likely not cash-in and hold as reserves.

This works great for the theories that Foreign Govts. may use IQD to buy crude. -- (This won't effect the CBI's cash reserves, but stuns revenue a little bit.)

Just some easy break downs and something to look at & consider.

• Upvote 1

Keep - Using your logic that Iraq's currency must be based on today's oil production is theoriticallly sound but invalid practically speaking. Please explain how the US dollar value is so high in the international market. I will offer this reason - The US currency value is based on market speculation. Other countries want US dollars based on the promised of it's future economy - not gold as it was used in the past. Since the USD is based on market speculation then isn't logical to reason that the IQD will revalue based on it's oil production potential - that is proven oil reserves not to mention proven natural gas reserves?

the value of the u.s. dollar is high in the international market? i think it's at all-time lows against every major currency.

[/color]

What part of......

[/size]I GIVE UP, THIS IS FUTILE.

Is Confusing you?

Not confusing at all....was just trying to give you another chance to better explain your position in the matter since your first shot withered away in the wind.....my bad....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Not confusing at all....was just trying to give you another chance to better explain your position in the matter since your first shot withered away in the wind.....my bad....

This is a topic that may never end and continue to be on-going. From what I have read, these type of articles have floated around for a very long time, but as the public gets more educated upon the issue, the more it makes its way on the internet. Are we interpreting it wrong? Maybe.. Are the articles put out there to discourage speculative investors? Possibly.

Consider this - the less IQD out of country would mean the less IQD the CBI has to buy-back upon a RV.

So when we see #s like 27T, 24T, and so forth.. The CBI doesn't have to necessarily supprt those #s upon a RV - just what gets exchanged from foreign banks/govts/people.

That is another reasoning to back a RV with a lower rate... They would cash out some while others may still buy. (Thus not impacting their cash reserves at a huge levels).

As some turn their IQD in, others will buy against the higher rate, making it easier to pay out to the investors cashing in.

so, with that said, who would buy at $3+ levels?

but also, who would sell at $0.01 levels....?

This is a topic that may never end and continue to be on-going. From what I have read, these type of articles have floated around for a very long time, but as the public gets more educated upon the issue, the more it makes its way on the internet. Are we interpreting it wrong? Maybe.. Are the articles put out there to discourage speculative investors? Possibly.

Consider this - the less IQD out of country would mean the less IQD the CBI has to buy-back upon a RV.

So when we see #s like 27T, 24T, and so forth.. The CBI doesn't have to necessarily supprt those #s upon a RV - just what gets exchanged from foreign banks/govts/people.

That is another reasoning to back a RV with a lower rate... They would cash out some while others may still buy. (Thus not impacting their cash reserves at a huge levels).

As some turn their IQD in, others will buy against the higher rate, making it easier to pay out to the investors cashing in.

so, with that said, who would buy at $3+ levels?

but also, who would sell at $0.01 levels....?

You bring up a good point about them only havin to pay out for us speculators but I guess then the question is could they even support paying out to just us? I guess that would depend on what happens in country if they RV, LIKE IF THE CITIZENS PUT ENOUGH TRUST IN THE BANKS TO TURN THE MAJORITY OF ITTO ELECTRONIC.....Woops lol didn't mean to caps that....on the phone lol

• Upvote 1

You bring up a good point about them only havin to pay out for us speculators but I guess then the question is could they even support paying out to just us? I guess that would depend on what happens in country if they RV, LIKE IF THE CITIZENS PUT ENOUGH TRUST IN THE BANKS TO TURN THE MAJORITY OF ITTO ELECTRONIC.....Woops lol didn't mean to caps that....on the phone lol

Well, here is where I advocate that we won't see a Penny RV or a $3 RV

If they had the potential to know and or understand a good rate, they'll come out at the "Sweet Spot"

What does this mean? They'll come out at a rate to draw in the small-time investors, such as you & I. But still be low enough for others to buy up IQD as well?

Therefore, what they have to pay out to the speculators is equally met by those that purchase-in. Practically a break even process which fluctuates their cash reserves, but doesn't impact it entirely.

Not to mention the profits that would be made upon the spread.

The equation would be considerably hard.

But if 10 people cashed in 1,000 at a rate of $0.50 = They would pay out $5k from their reserves

Now imagine if 10 other people saw that the $0.50 was a good speculative rate and would the rate would possibly go up again and buy in... The 10 people may buy in at the $0.50 rate for a total of $5 (collectively) minus spread/fees and CBI cash reserves reamains stable, and the CBI makes profits based upon the spread & fees..

If those that sell are countered by those that buy equally.... Technically the cash reserves would not be hurt. They'd obviously fluctuate & be volatile, but overall would not be diminished or skyrocket. And a the value increased and those that cashed in, they would also be able to draw in bills reducing the entire money supply.

Make sense???

Edited by Darin

On the 200 Billion claim

I think that was USD value based upon M1 & M2 figures...

You take the 60+20 from hard currency and forex as one stated, you get 80 multiply by 3, and you get 240 billion USD (simple math done)

Remember, the IQD "was" valued higher than the dollar. Take that into consideration.

And so we assume 27 trillion is in circulation, but as of recently the CBI has drawn in 3 trillion. 3 trillion is a good % of the entire sum, but still leaves a LOT of currency in circulation.

Okay, so now we are at 24 trillion. Still a very large #...

From Adam's last Wed. chat, I think he figured the real figures was that only 20 trillion was actually in circulation.

So we range from 20-24 Trillion (Basically from 17 Trillion to 20 Trillion based upon a $0.86 rate)

If they were to remove the 3 zeros (Where a 25k = the value of a new 25 IQD note) We would see anywhere from 17 Billion to 20 Billion in USD value.

I believe their cash reserves could easily sustain a LOP as they would hold twice the value of currency in circulation at more than 2 times.

If I recall, CBI feels it is required to hold 25% of the entire currency value held in cash reserves. So if we know that the cash reserves are 50-70B, we can assume 200-280 billion (would equal the 100%)

200B/20T= 0.01

280B/20T= 0.014

200B/24T = 0.00833

200B/27T= 0.00740

280B/24T= 0.01166

280B/27T= 0.01037

Now, I believe we have other stipulating factors that also work for calculating the actual rate. (Assets, reserves in crude & natural gas, minerals, previous metals, and the agricultural sector would be biggies).

I feel a LOP would cripple the CBI in making profits on the buying/selling of the currency as the value in creases in value.

I feel that a RV at a lower rate (likely under a dollar) would be likely... Anywhere from a few cents to who knows...

To back my theory a little bit... Shabibi spoke of how the 000s were added during higher inflation. They did not introduce a new currency, they didn't Re-denominate, they simply introduced bigger bills to fight inflation as the other currencies lost value. In this particular case, I believe we will see the opposite of that when they refer to deleting, lifting, and or removing the 3 zeros. Drawing the 000s back into the CBI as the value increases. How much of an increase? I don't think anyone knows. But, this would also mean that they would only have to introduce lower denoms and not completely introduce a whole new set of denoms. This would make something along the lines of a 50 IQD more worthy.

To put it simply... Iraq doing a LOP would simply be similar to us speculative investors selling off early because we were no longer interested in waiting for any change. You break even (Minus the spread & fees) and get to sit & wonder if that was really a smart move, but your happy to know you put an end to a ride & hope it was a smart move.

(Theorizing, and #s are a logical guess)

Lets consider %s of how the currency is spread out

Lets say 65% is held within the country

Lets say 15% is held by foreign governments

Lets say 10% is held by foreign banks & currency dealers/traders

Lets say 5% is held by the CBI and not in circulation

Leaving 5% in the hands of us speculative investors. (Basically states the rough estimate we as speculative investors hold 1T)

** Notes to remember, we are not the only country w/ speculative investors... So we're are considered a small portion to the big picture

So, with those figures, they would likely at best only have to cash out roughly 30% or so from their cash reserves.

Of the #s we have seen

20 T (From Adam's belief) Puts us at cashing out at most 6T

24 T (Assuming 27T - 3T pulled in by CBI) 7,200B

27 T (Total assumed in circ.) 8,100B

Those are high estimates imo. -- I also think many foreign govts would likely not cash-in and hold as reserves.

This works great for the theories that Foreign Govts. may use IQD to buy crude. -- (This won't effect the CBI's cash reserves, but stuns revenue a little bit.)

Just some easy break downs and something to look at & consider.

very nice darin great post.