Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Post: “The Fed” and the Supreme Court

Papster

* Scooter Post: “The Fed” and the Supreme Court

April 23rd, 2011 09:27 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

DD TEAM,

This is not my typical post but after further review, I was so outraged by the theft that’s occurring I found myself compelled to post. I must forewarn you, this isn’t pleasant information to digest. Secondly, I love my country and I’m damn proud to be an American, but I am not proud of the people running our country, this includes both sides of the aisle. I am not a Democrat nor Republican, but I am a staunch conservative with a brain that knows that “WE THE PEOPLE” are being RIPPED OFF!!!!! I personally can’t stand the swine less wimps in the Republican Party and find it hard to stomach many of the ideas of the left. I’M A MAN WITHOUT A PARTY AND I’M 100% ALRIGHT WITH THAT!!!!

PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR THE FLASH VERSION WITH VIDEO support:

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/THE%20FEDERAL%20RESERVE/DD%20-%20THE%20FED%20AND%20SUPREME%20COURT/THEFEDMERGED1-2-5-1.swf

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/THE%20FEDERAL%20RESERVE/DD%20-%20THE%20FED%20AND%20SUPREME%20COURT/

With that said, the post below is not meant to scare anybody but meant to raise awareness of what’s occurring with our tax dollars. BRING ON THE BASHING!!!!

SCOOTER

—————————————————————————————

• Upvote 7

I so love this information.

What is surprising is that it has taken well educated people years to see whats been in thier faces for a long time. Especially the raping of the American people since 2008.

Its nice to see people waking up.

Edited by Xuk
  • Upvote 1

What is sad, is that most (like 99%) of Americans don't understand the U.S. monetary system - even a little bit. The Fed is a private company. The U.S. congress surrendered the U.S. rights to create money to the Fed. So the Fed controls the monetary policy for us. But this truly is raping of the U.S. citizen. First the congress surrendered the right to create money. So the Fed creates the money. Then the Fed bills the U.S. gov't for the right manage the money. Then the Fed also earns interest off of the banks that it lends the money to. Meanwhile, the U.S. gov't taxes the U.S. citizen in order to pay the interest that it owes for borrowing money from the Fed, because we surrendered the right to control our own money. Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson were staunchly opposed to a banking system where the U.S. gov't surrenders its ability to control the monetary policy. Although the Federal Banking System was defeated. After years of waiting the Federal Reserve was created for the same purpose.

If you want to understand the U.S. monetary policy and history there are two must read books: 1) The Coming Battle and 2) The Creature from Jekyl Island.

The Creature from Jekyl Island explains the creation of the Federal Reserve and its primary purpose of bailing out "too big to fail" companies and then passing that cost on to the American Citizen.

Both are excellent books and I highly recommend them. They are very hard to find as they are no longer being printed. However, I recently saw a post providing an internet link for The Coming Battle in pdf format. So if you can search and find it, it is worth it.

:twocents:

• Upvote 2

If it weren't for the Republicans you wouldn't even have a shot at this great investment brother...... Don't have the energy this morning to get into a political debate with anyone, but I will finish with this..... Republicans are not told how to vote and do not vote based on color or any other basis except policy, values and what's best for this great country. My advice to anyone and everyone is to go to work, work hard, play hard and pray hard. Btw.... Been in this much longer than most and know without a doubt.... we'll all know by national news, internet and radio when this thing ever pops.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is scary but will probably happen because no one is trying to change the government and our politicians seem to be in bed with the banks as they get richer at our expense. My question is can you open a banking account say in Canada or Australia while living in the US. I know banks here have international checking accounts, but I do not trust US banks and would fear if I did have an international checking account at Wells Fargo and this did happen, WF would prevent me from accessing my money. Anyone have any feedback on this or can point me in the right direction?

What is sad, is that most (like 99%) of Americans don't understand the U.S. monetary system - even a little bit. The Fed is a private company. The U.S. congress surrendered the U.S. rights to create money to the Fed. So the Fed controls the monetary policy for us. But this truly is raping of the U.S. citizen. First the congress surrendered the right to create money. So the Fed creates the money. Then the Fed bills the U.S. gov't for the right manage the money. Then the Fed also earns interest off of the banks that it lends the money to. Meanwhile, the U.S. gov't taxes the U.S. citizen in order to pay the interest that it owes for borrowing money from the Fed, because we surrendered the right to control our own money. Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson were staunchly opposed to a banking system where the U.S. gov't surrenders its ability to control the monetary policy. Although the Federal Banking System was defeated. After years of waiting the Federal Reserve was created for the same purpose.

If you want to understand the U.S. monetary policy and history there are two must read books: 1) The Coming Battle and 2) The Creature from Jekyl Island.

The Creature from Jekyl Island explains the creation of the Federal Reserve and its primary purpose of bailing out "too big to fail" companies and then passing that cost on to the American Citizen.

Both are excellent books and I highly recommend them. They are very hard to find as they are no longer being printed. However, I recently saw a post providing an internet link for The Coming Battle in pdf format. So if you can search and find it, it is worth it.

here is the video about the book....

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

DD TEAM,

This is not my typical post but after further review, I was so outraged by the theft that’s occurring I found myself compelled to post. I must forewarn you, this isn’t pleasant information to digest. Secondly, I love my country and I’m damn proud to be an American, but I am not proud of the people running our country, this includes both sides of the aisle. I am not a Democrat nor Republican, but I am a staunch conservative with a brain that knows that “WE THE PEOPLE” are being RIPPED OFF!!!!! I personally can’t stand the swine less wimps in the Republican Party and find it hard to stomach many of the ideas of the left. I’M A MAN WITHOUT A PARTY AND I’M 100% ALRIGHT WITH THAT!!!!

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/THE%20FEDERAL%20RESERVE/DD%20-%20THE%20FED%20AND%20SUPREME%20COURT/THEFEDMERGED1-2-5-1.swf

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/THE%20FEDERAL%20RESERVE/DD%20-%20THE%20FED%20AND%20SUPREME%20COURT/

With that said, the post below is not meant to scare anybody but meant to raise awareness of what’s occurring with our tax dollars. BRING ON THE BASHING!!!!

SCOOTER

Scooter, try Libertarian!!! Edited by jam_az
  • Upvote 3

I have been silent with respect to my political beliefs for years, but since 2006 the change of policy in Washington started...(Democrat Congress?) I started seeing a Statist attitude emerge. Now that we have seen the outcome of that "more Government" attitude I fear that our country will soon be at a tipping point on having no choice but to rely on what they tell us to do being our only option. Ah, but those of us that will fight the good fight and support those that are actually for the GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY instead of the good of a particular party, creed of ideaology should be the ones to see a slow return to Liberty and Conservative down the middle consideration. We have let our Country become the home of the double standard.... if we lie to Congress, it's a felony and if they lie to us it's just politics.... if we dislike someone of a different culture, it's racist and they dislike the other side, its their 1st Amendment right.. we spend millions to rehabilitate criminals and they do almost nothing for the victims. Public schools can teach that homosexuality is OK, but you better not use the word God in the process of teaching or for that matter in our "Justice" system (what an irony)... You can kill an unborn child, but its wrong to execute a mass murderer... We take money from those who work hard and give it to those who don't want to work. we all support the Constitution, but only when it supports our political ideology; we still have freedom of speech, but only if we are being politically correct; parenting has been replaced with Ritalin and video games. If you protest against the Presidents policies your a terrorist, but if you burn an effigy or our Flag it was your 1st Amendment right. A major crisis is handled by the government appointing a committee to determine who's at fault, then threatens them, passes a law, raises our taxes and tells us the problem is solved so they can get back to rasing their campaign dollars using our tax money to fly around the country... now let's spend our way out of debt... they must know something I don't... I thought of borrowing money when I was 18 to pay for another debt thinking I could pay it that way... even I figured out that just doesn't work....Makes you wonder how some of those idiots get up in the morning. Enough, just start paying attention and everyone try to use good old common sense... is that too much to ask?

• Upvote 12

If it weren't for the Republicans you wouldn't even have a shot at this great investment brother...... Don't have the energy this morning to get into a political debate with anyone, but I will finish with this..... Republicans are not told how to vote and do not vote based on color or any other basis except policy, values and what's best for this great country. My advice to anyone and everyone is to go to work, work hard, play hard and pray hard. Btw.... Been in this much longer than most and know without a doubt.... we'll all know by national news, internet and radio when this thing ever pops.

You have been brainwashed! The ''left'' wing and ''right'' wing is a false paradigm. Wake up and smell the tyranny. Not opinion, FACT!

• Upvote 4

DD TEAM,

SCOOTER

Scooter I think you mean :Spine less" not "Swine less" :D

Edited by MSgt of Marines

Any wonder why a lot of citizens are re-announcing their citizenships and stay happily thereafter in Europe.

I don't know about re-announcing ones citizenship's, would be crazy to do that one.

But I do know that the retired expat community from the USA is getting larger everyday in Thailand and the Philippines..

Money goes a lot further there, a little buys a whole lot!

Just returned from Boracay Island PI on my days off here in Dubai.

Seen beach homes in Boracay for sale for 250,000 usd.

If this thing does RV would be nice to retire in a tropical place where the temp is around 30C /86 F year round

Young Pretty girls on the beach, Pina coladas less than 1 USD served in the bars off the water..

Now that's a retirement, Thailand has the same options if over 50 and a retirement visa.

I worked in the EU before with an Airline there, nothing I seen there impressed me for retirement,,Asia is the place to do this,,even the European ones know this.

Not saying anything bad about our European cousins across the pond.

But there taxes are much worse than we have in the USA.

VAT tax etc.

Will give you an example.

Was in Brussels a few weeks ago looked at a 32" LG LCD TV.

This at Carre Four,,same as our Wal Mart.

It was more than double the price we could buy it for in the USA.

There fuel prices,,gas for the cars etc., look at paying 6-8 usd per gallon.

We complain about 4 USD.

USA is not that bad yet,,but I feel we are headed in that direction unless something changes quick.

Edited by Midx1

I'm with you 100% Scooter and All and I have to believe there are groups, individuals, organizations who are taking steps to resolve these issues. I support a few of those I'm aware of in their efforts.....pre RV in a very miniscule way and post RV in a much more generous manner. That being said, why give up half in taxes to further support an evil system if one can legally protect those funds and contribute to the benefit of all? How can paying taxes be patriotic if the money is used to degrade and enslave our country and her people? God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

I bought The Creature from Jekyll Island on Amazon for a very reasonable price. It is well worth the read for people with no idea what is going on and want to learn.