Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R.V of Exchange rate and re-denomination of dinar

love_you

Folks, I hope you understood what Shabs was really saying. There is a plan to remove 3 zero's from the Iraqi currency (Part 3 of 4 at 7:30 into video). This means redenomination. Which means a 25,000 bill

will become 25 bucks. Same thing happened in Lybia. Then they will reval to parity of 1 to 1. That's the way it looks at this point. Please tell me I'm wrong because I would love nothing more that to see this 3 year investment

finally become profitable. Sorry in advance for ticking off anyone.

Actually he stated that they were planning that , but things have changed and at the present time a lop might not work . wink.gif

Actually he stated that they were planning that , but things have changed and at the present time a lop might not work . wink.gif

how do you know that his plan have changed? I sure do hope your are right, the money can come in handy right about now, but if they do LOP we might break even or lose a little.

how do you know that his plan have changed? I sure do hope your are right, the money can come in handy right about now, but if they do LOP we might break even or lose a little.

I will be buying my own dam Helicopter..........................YahOoOOOOOoooo ;)

You'll need a licensed A&P mechanic to maintain it, and a pilot's license to operate it. I don't have my rotor certification yet, but when RV comes, I certainly will.

I'll gladly accept IQD for pilot and maintenance services :D

NOT GOING TO LOP! Do any of you understand a LOP? LOSS OF PROFIT

It isnt used in this kind of economic situation. WONT HAPPEN! CANT HAPPEN! Watch or read or learn. THIS WONT LOP! PERIOD. Wrong term wrong situation.

Can someone with some economic know how please explain because I have tried and tried.

No removal of ZERO's in currency as in 25K note = 25 CANT AND WONT HAPPEN!

They removed the high notes from their country. THEY REMOVED THE ZEROS!!! Not in circulation in IRAQ! LOP is not an expression used in an UNDER valued currency!

OK I said my last words on this.

PEACE and get excited. We are all about to do WELL. YEP IMHO and if you dont agree with me sell your dinar. But dont bash it.

AGAIN PEACE...

Respectfully, I point out recent posts here on DV by contractors in Iraq that high notes are definitely circulating - how else could they pay for higher ticket items? The smaller denoms are near worthless. So your (unproven with links) claim big denoms are out of IRaq is prob., not true. But I agree with your general argument.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2

Let me suggest to anyone who doubts to go and watch the recent YouTube of Shabs speaking at the US Chamber of Commerce. He said it himself in part 3 of the YouTube video that's posted in this thread after an investor asked the question about the dinar. "We have a plan to soon remove 3 zeoros from the Dinar". By definition it means redenomination. Can anyone prove me wrong with facts instead of opinion?

He also stated "do not exaggerate the removal fo the three zeroes..." Which could mean removing them from the rate .00086, or removing large denoms from circulation in favor of low denoms....perhaps something lost in translation?

In any case, just use your common sense on this LOP thing ----- the US Fed, world bankers, (banksters) the IMF, and wealthy tycoons control this RV process - not Iraq and Dr Shabs. He just pushes the button. Do you really believe that given Iraq's wealth having been devalued 3000% or thereabouts, to around 1000% today, and that there are huge amounts of money to be made, why would they LOP (to make transactions easier? Give me a break), in which case an LOP and later revaluation would only yield 2-600% recouping of their former wealth?

Folks, I hope you understood what Shabs was really saying. There is a plan to remove 3 zero's from the Iraqi currency (Part 3 of 4 at 7:30 into video). This means redenomination. Which means a 25,000 bill

will become 25 bucks. Same thing happened in Lybia. Then they will reval to parity of 1 to 1. That's the way it looks at this point. Please tell me I'm wrong because I would love nothing more that to see this 3 year investment

finally become profitable. Sorry in advance for ticking off anyone.

No. what he said was. The zero's were added during inflation. But they didn't actually add zero's they added Dinars to the bills (larger notes). Therefore, Shabibi is talking about bringing the Dinar back by changing the exchange rate and removing the larger bills.

• Upvote 1

This was a big day! That was on public record in DC... He didn't speak against the RV, but rather how they are actively looking at the economy and how to grow it. I agree with whomever spoke it earlier that they would likely make some moves in July, and that it would start lower. Adam has said that this thing is going to rise over time, rather than make a huge move all at once. I think it makes sense as this would attract many investors at the lower amount to buy into this economy. I hope im wrong and we all make Millions quick, but either way, we're closer than we've been before.

Blessings and Happy Easter to everyone,

David

It isnt used in this kind of economic situation. WONT HAPPEN! CANT HAPPEN! Watch or read or learn. THIS WONT LOP! PERIOD. Wrong term wrong situation.

Can someone with some economic know how please explain because I have tried and tried.

They removed the high notes from their country. THEY REMOVED THE ZEROS!!! Not in circulation in IRAQ! LOP is not an expression used in an UNDER valued currency!

PEACE and get excited. We are all about to do WELL. YEP IMHO and if you dont agree with me sell your dinar. But dont bash it.

AGAIN PEACE...

I AGREE WITH YOU 100 % !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE POST and GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!!!

No. what he said was. The zero's were added during inflation. But they didn't actually add zero's they added Dinars to the bills (larger notes). Therefore, Shabibi is talking about bringing the Dinar back by changing the exchange rate and removing the larger bills.

Agree...and he points out that these two things go hand in hand ie..bringing back the dinar adjusting the exchange rate.

Respectfully, I point out recent posts here on DV by contractors in Iraq that high notes are definitely circulating - how else could they pay for higher ticket items? The smaller denoms are near worthless. So your (unproven with links) claim big denoms are out of IRaq is prob., not true. But I agree with your general argument.

I am not saying there are no high denoms in IRAQ any more than people who are saying they have all of them still there. What I believe is that they have made significant efforts to remove them IN IRAQ only.

The amount in circulation in Iraq is something which is difficult to prove as being cut down significantly. Yet, I would imagine that there are still high denoms because they have yet to unleash the new lower denoms. I believe the plan will be to introduce the lower denoms and in time reduce those larger denoms... Those who state that they havent removed the higher denoms are basing it on what? One guy who works there...? THINK ABOUT IT.

If they removed say 25K notes and increased the lower of the higher denom amounts how would any one person know? Unless this guy is taking a consensus and statistical count with a large enough group he wouldn't know a thing. Like if I asked you how many 100 dollar bills are in circulation in the USA? If our government reduced the amount in circulation do you believe you would know it? Ohhh I just got a 100 dollar bill.... So, since you have this bill does it mean they didnt reduce them significantly?

YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING. All we have is their words. They wont tell any of us their plan because to do so would hurt IRAQ. So they hint around it. They have a sound plan in place I am sure of that. I also believe the USA will have a nice gain in their plan due to our entrenched role in their country and monitary system. We own their Dinar (literally). Aside from helping to keep them secure and a major role in building that country up. thge political significance alone is enough to make anyone with a reasoning mind feel good about this investment.

As I always state this is IMHO and I can go on and on... We are all in this together and I hope those of you who can help me learn will expose this knowledge. For me it is amazing even to read the nay sayers and those who PUMP... I dont like falseness but this is the real world. I just hope those here with class use this RV to better our world.

PEACE....

• Upvote 1

AGAIN PEACE...

Imgessing, with all due respect, I believe that the prospect of there being a lop and subsequent RV is a viable as a RV of the Dinar. Of course I am hoping for the latter but with the attitude that it is not foregone conclusion, It is either Pollyanna thinking or desparation to think that the lop is not possible, keep hoping for the best but don't be devastated in we only make a 300% profit on this investment.