Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5th3rd Bank in Raleigh, NC - Stopped Selling as of Today!!

AoK

5th3rd Bank in Raleigh, NC - Stopped Selling as of Today!!

So I'm a newbie and this is my first non-reply post..I respect you guys enough to at least post this in the "rumors" section, but I did literally just get off the phone with 5th 3rd Bank in Raleigh, NC and spoke with the teller with whom I've conducted business and she informed me that my order was the last one 5th3rd was taking (placed yesterday in-house) and that they were instructed in an e-mail from the higher ups that they are no longer to take orders for dinar purchases as of today (22Apr11). She couldn't explain why that was, although it seemed it she was instructed not to say. Just so you know, she has bought some Dinar herself. She did explain when I was there yesterday picking up my dinar that last Friday was the most people she saw in line to buy dinar. It was after this that she and another teller decided to purchase dinar themselves. I'm not speculating as to what this may mean, but it is intriguing to say the least, no? GO RVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 3

Well guess what, they are not selling the dinar in the 5/3's in florida either. I called one of the banlks today and was told " We started selling the dinar as a convience for our customers, as of today, we are no longer offering that convience any longer. Very Interresting to say the least.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

Just picked one of my last two orders at 5/3 Largo, FL...placed an order yesterday....My banker said "as of today 4/22/11 we are no longer selling Dinar, we do foreign currancy as a courtesy not for investment purposes. email came from corporate." We just exchanged the look for what it's worth and she was smiling... Don't know if it means anything or not, but they do sell the Dong and they are still selling it.. :)

• Upvote 1

Just picked one of my last two orders at 5/3 Largo, FL...placed an order yesterday....My banker said "as of today 4/22/11 we are no longer selling Dinar, we do foreign currancy as a courtesy not for investment purposes. email came from corporate." We just exchanged the look for what it's worth and she was smiling... Don't know if it means anything or not, but they do sell the Dong and they are still selling it.. :)

Well trhat is very cool!!!

The statement about the Dong still being sold at 5/3 makes me think something maybe up.

Will check the money exchangers here in Dubai tomorrow and see if they are still selling, hope not!!!!

Called 5th3rd in Cary NC just this moment. 919-793-2540 in Cary, NC. Stopped selling the IQD as of 6:07 PM Eastern time. 4/22/11. Could not get an explanation. Teller said it was a Corporate letter affecting all branches. Could it possibly be what we're hoping it is???

I concur with this post. I just called the 5th 3rd here in Bradenton FL and they also have stopped selling the Dinar.

I ordered some dinar on Monday from 5/rd. My son asked me to get him some, so I called today to let my friend (who happens to be a personal banker there) that I was coming today buy some. She said," we were told not to sell anymore for investments, just for people who are traveling abroad."... I said, "Well guess it was a good thing that I came by on Monday"..she said "Yes it was"

So.. I called Chase, Wells Fargo they are not selling any.

This in in Georgia, Kennesaw area. I asked if it was just their branch not selling, they all said it came down from corporate, like yesterday.

Hope this means they are getting ready for the new "value"... a couple of weeks ago my friend at 5/3 said they had not heard anything about revaluation. So, I guess , I hope it has taken the fast track!

Hoping for good news this week.. (or weekend!)

it's not a national holiday, it's good friday, not Christmas...just a regular business day...and don't start bashing me. i'm a Christian...

It was a general question, I hardly think it looked like I was bashing you. I apologize if you think I was, but I wasn't. BTW, Happy Easter :)

• Upvote 1

Was at a Chase bank in Scottsdale, AZ today and thought I would bring the topic up about the Dinar RV. I have had previous conversations with several employees of Chase and I know both have Dinar. I said,"so do you think the Dinar is close to RV? The one chase employee said - it sure looks that way - there is definitely a lot of talk about it. I left by saying I hope to be making a large deposit soon!!! By the way, Chase was open on Good Friday.

Im curious to know if 5/3 made the decision to stop selling or did someone higher up tell them. Are any other banks stopping also? If its just 5/3, its probably because the are just being d'bags . But if it turns out that most or all banks are being told to stop, then MAYBE something is in the works.