Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First remove 3 zeroes, then later RV

Hirsch

You "prefer to have proper expectations". So, when the dinar experience was presented to you, you had to have known that it was extremely risky. So risky, that your expectation would have to be extremely high. Now, don't tell me you weren't looking at $3.22 reval. Of course you were. Now, you can have a dish of your pablum and think - "Isn't this lovely". Well have a placid day and enjoy your day at work if you have one. Now, be honest - you were loooking for the chance to form an LLC, create an endowment. This would be okay, but that is our problem, we are happy with okay. I understand that this is out of our hands, but don't intimate that you wouldn't be disappointed because the return really doesn't do that much for you.

It will RV at $0;.27 - Now, that is cool.

This was response to DinarVictory - whose name alone makes my case.

Edited by Bambino3

This would be OK, if they weren't looking at the 10,000 and 5,000 and 1,000 bills as well as candidates for raising the 3 zeros as well.

Also, there is no 1000 dinar bill. There is a 100 dinar coin waiting in the wings.

There is no 1,000 dinar bill??

I have 250,000 dinar in 1K bills alone....

Of course there is a 1K dinar note, check out the CBI website.

This would be OK, if they weren't looking at the 10,000 and 5,000 and 1,000 bills as well as candidates for raising the 3 zeros as well.

Also, there is no 1000 dinar bill. There is a 100 dinar coin waiting in the wings.

I would agree that this has been an on going process.

It looks like they are treating the 3 Zero bills as the same number without the additional zeros, and trying to adjust the prices of goods to match the buying power.

Example: 1/3 liter Coke costs $.60 USD, or around 705 dinar. A 1,000 dinar would get 295 dinar in change (if the smaller denoms were available to make change.

Now, turn the page... 25,000 dinar note now has 25 dinar buying power after the 3zeros are "raised"

How can that happen?

.705 diner (decimal moved 3 places to left) divided by $.60 USD equals 1.175.

The pattern now emerges about the concept of lifting the zeros, re- aligning the pricing, while removing the liability of the large bills from circulation.

In the above example (which appears to be necessary to make this work) the adjustment of pricing is "wrapped around" an implied increase in value of the dinar to $ 1.18 USD.

Now, the dinar has more buying power than the USD, and Iraq can move to a one-currency nation.

Notice in the above possibility, no mention of either LOP, or Revaluation.

When Shabibi feels the economy has contracted the money supply to manageable levels, the small denoms (and coins) can be released.

At that time, he still has an unused RV in his tool box. He can formally announce a RV of 1.18:1 and let it float to market driven level, or introduce itvat a higher value .

In order to do this, the equivalent of an in-country revaluation has already occurred.

Edits:

Also, there is no 1000 dinar bill

Should Be:

Also, there is no 100 dinar bill

Also, the following line should be deleted:

In order to do this, the equivalent of an in-country revaluation has already occurred.

-------

This is just another possibility where the goals and numbers seem to be in agreement.

I have no inside track, this is not intel, standard discalimers apply....

There is no 1,000 dinar bill??

I have 250,000 dinar in 1K bills alone....

Of course there is a 1K dinar note, check out the CBI website.

See edit below

This is how every other currency similar to the IQD has changed values. So yes, they will take off the three zeroes first. This will create a currency that is simpler to use and has technically a more "stable" rate; though value remains the same. However, the government hopes that this will facilitate its use, causing the market to drive the value of the dinar upwards. 8 times would be fantastic, but realistically (in the short run) I'm expecting 3x my original investment, and I'll sell what I have. Obviously over-the-top scenarios have been posted on these sites, as some of us have been paid to do so. But, as everything starts winding up, there won't be any questions as to what's going to happen. Though for some, they won't believe it until they see it, which I have no problem with. I just prefer to have proper expectations.

Heck, 3x an investment? Even double is nothing to complain about; I think the main problem is that many people on here have never made an investment before. Many investments yield 12%-50% if your lucky; so 300% would be phenomenal.

*In response to vinman's post; not quite. The $1 trillion would still have the same exact value, though its numbers would be $1 billion (value does not change; it's still the same amount in US dollars.) And the US has invested this kind of money in several countries. Think about the money we've spent on Afghanistan and the new spending on Libya: neither of which are going to pay us back in a matter of currency. I'm not sure why so many think Iraq is that special. Yes we've invested more than other countries into it, but that's U.S. foreign policy as of late, unfortunately. What the US cares about are the oil contracts and even working contracts to a lesser extent.

Silver has already tripled since November of 2009... I have been holding Dinar since 2006! Was hoping for a much higher return on the IQD but am prepared for whatever comes my way.

I have stocks that pay 12% - 18% dividends and there are many other investments that pay much more annually.

All I'm saying is that I am hoping for a straight RV even at $0.01 WITHOUT them lopping off the 000's before hand. I'm sure everybody would prefer an RV at $0.01 without lopping the 000's then a 3+ RV AFTER lopping the 000's!

I listened to the Shabibi call several times, and though Im an eternal optimist, I heard him clearly...

Looks like Ali, Amer can Con tractor, and now Shabibi at this US conferene are lining up on the same page

Shabibi clearly separated the first question (revaluation) as being different situation from the second (lop of 3 zeroes)

first he said for the revaluation he would start watching inflation - meaning not anytime SOON

at the second question, the removing of 3 zeroes ( a lop) was VERY SOON in his opinion

so all three above are lining up to a lop & Rv scenario. or 8 times your investment....

- would like to hear an INTELLIGENT retort to what was said and not conjecture -- please

So you are saying that a LOP is to happen at any moment but the RV is not anytime soon? If they are to LOP, the RV will be right after. What is the point to LOP and not adjust the exchange rate?

• Upvote 2

I think if they announced that they are going to drop the zeros and then come out with an Rv it will create more of a liability with BIG MONEY people buying it up waiting on the RV than if they just pull the large denoms out as they come in and just rv it . As it has been stated over and over we small investors are only a grain of sand on the beach.....GO RV.... B)

• Upvote 1

Silver has already tripled since November of 2009... I have been holding Dinar since 2006! Was hoping for a much higher return on the IQD but am prepared for whatever comes my way.

I have stocks that pay 12% - 18% dividends and there are many other investments that pay much more annually.

All I'm saying is that I am hoping for a straight RV even at $0.01 WITHOUT them lopping off the 000's before hand. I'm sure everybody would prefer an RV at $0.01 without lopping the 000's then a 3+ RV AFTER lopping the 000's!

I have nothing to confirm this, but I personally feel Iraq can't take the chance of removing the zeros from the currency that has already left the country.

They are working very hard to establish credibility as a World Trading Partner, and lessening the value of the currency that the investors hold probably isn't the best way to achieve tht goal.

I bought 50, 250 and 500 dinar notes just in case, but I am not sure that will matter one way or another.

-----------------------------------

Here are some numbers from the web. I welcome any corrections from folks over in the region:

Coke - 1/3 liter $.60 = 705.00 dinar

Water - 1/3 liter $.35 = 411.25 dinar

Milk 1 liter $.74 = 868.50 dinar

Loaf Bread - Fresh $.84 = 987.00 dinar

Eggs - 1 dozen $1.05 = 1,233.75 dinar

Water - 1.5 liter $1.25 = 1,468.75 dinar

Gas - 1 liter $.75 = 881.25 dinar

Median Monthly Disposable Income = $645.00 = 757,875.00 dinar

Above based on 1170 to 1USD exchange rate

Prices From:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Iraq&city1=Atlanta%2C+GA&city2=Baghdad

These prices. along with the exchange rate needed to make 25D after some sort of adjustment equal the 25000 dinar in USD prior to adjustment will possibly give a window into what Shabibbi is working with.

I welcome input to try to make this more accurate....

You "prefer to have proper expectations". So, when the dinar experience was presented to you, you had to have known that it was extremely risky. So risky, that your expectation would have to be extremely high. Now, don't tell me you weren't looking at $3.22 reval. Of course you were. Now, you can have a dish of your pablum and think - "Isn't this lovely". Well have a placid day and enjoy your day at work if you have one. Now, be honest - you were loooking for the chance to form an LLC, create an endowment. This would be okay, but that is our problem, we are happy with okay. I understand that this is out of our hands, but don't intimate that you wouldn't be disappointed because the return really doesn't do that much for you.

It will RV at $0;.27 - Now, that is cool.

This was response to DinarVictory - whose name alone makes my case.

Actually, when it was presented to me, it was to make money off of selling dinar. If you haven't read my profile, I used to get paid to post rumors on each of these forums. (Which is why my screenname is a generic 'dinar-loving' screenname.) I stay on these forums because there is good information on Iraq, and I feel obligated to only tell the truth to the people I lied to previously.

I only own 250,000 dinar; as I was given my dinar. After doing research the past few years, it is true that something is happening to it. This will most likely be a nice (yet small compared to some of your expectations) yield. I will not buy any dinar, however, because I was one of the original "pumpers", and I don't see it being as profitable as my other investments.

I invested heavily in silver at $14 an ounce (now over $45). I've invested in precious metals all my life, alongside food stocks. They are the things I had expectations of bringing in a fortune. To give you an example; on bullion alone, I made $1,120 on my most recent silver purchase THIS WEEK alone.

Actually, when it was presented to me, it was to make money off of selling dinar. If you haven't read my profile, I used to get paid to post rumors on each of these forums. (Which is why my screenname is a generic 'dinar-loving' screenname.) I stay on these forums because there is good information on Iraq, and I feel obligated to only tell the truth to the people I lied to previously.

I only own 250,000 dinar; as I was given my dinar. After doing research the past few years, it is true that something is happening to it. This will most likely be a nice (yet small compared to some of your expectations) yield. I will not buy any dinar, however, because I was one of the original "pumpers", and I don't see it being as profitable as my other investments.

I invested heavily in silver at $14 an ounce (now over $45). I've invested in precious metals all my life, alongside food stocks. They are the things I had expectations of bringing in a fortune. To give you an example; on bullion alone, I made $1,120 on my most recent silver purchase THIS WEEK alone.

And obviously, I was never looking at a $3.22 RV. My group was one of the first to make up the rumors of the RV of over $2. Even we were told not to say over $2.50 because people might call our bluff, because it would be too ridiculous to believe. And sure enough, people stopped buying as much once rumors of over $3-5 were published, because many grew skeptical. And why would I believe something I literally helped make up?

In my opinion, yes, people CAN complain. Who?

The US Government, who has spent nearly $1T in U.S. funds can complain. And all the other countries that hold Trillions of Dinar in reserve. Like the UK, France, China, etc.

If the U.S. holds $1T in dinar, and Iraq lops the 3 zeros, that $1T that would become $1B (because the investment is reduced in value by 1000%). Then they RV at, say $3.

Now we would have $1B dollars, that would grow to a whopping $3B dollars. After we spent $1T IN U.S. MONEY (not toilet paper money!) liberating the country? Can you say WWIII?

If the U.S. spent $1T USD on the war in Iraq and we walk away with $3 Billion, the next biggest hunting ground will be Washington D.C. and it will be permanent open season on politicians. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

Exactly my friend...i totally agree with you. US is one of the bigger players in this game and to do all this for a mere USD3B?....somebody must be kidding. :mellow:

I listened to the Shabibi call several times, and though Im an eternal optimist, I heard him clearly...

Looks like Ali, Amer can Con tractor, and now Shabibi at this US conferene are lining up on the same page

Shabibi clearly separated the first question (revaluation) as being different situation from the second (lop of 3 zeroes)

first he said for the revaluation he would start watching inflation - meaning not anytime SOON

at the second question, the removing of 3 zeroes ( a lop) was VERY SOON in his opinion

so all three above are lining up to a lop & Rv scenario. or 8 times your investment....

- would like to hear an INTELLIGENT retort to what was said and not conjecture -- please

I disagee, he clearly stated that the two go hand in hand. As far as inflation, its obvious that they have been watching it carefully! Just my observations! Hope all is over soon! Which I believe it will be!

In my opinion, yes, people CAN complain. Who?

The US Government, who has spent nearly $1T in U.S. funds can complain. And all the other countries that hold Trillions of Dinar in reserve. Like the UK, France, China, etc.

If the U.S. holds $1T in dinar, and Iraq lops the 3 zeros, that $1T that would become $1B (because the investment is reduced in value by 1000%). Then they RV at, say $3.

Now we would have $1B dollars, that would grow to a whopping $3B dollars. After we spent $1T IN U.S. MONEY (not toilet paper money!) liberating the country? Can you say WWIII?

If the U.S. spent $1T USD on the war in Iraq and we walk away with $3 Billion, the next biggest hunting ground will be Washington D.C. and it will be permanent open season on politicians. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

maybe the government shouldn't have spent one trillion dollars policing the world. driving a country's currency into the ground with military-enforced sanctions in order to profit from it is not what i call "free enterprise".

• Upvote 1

If this has already been happening for several months,

Wouldnt it have made more sense for him to have said, "we have already been in the process of removing the 3 zeros from circulation" ?? I think its clearly two different things

I think this was said back in June if not mistaken....70% done...imo

Removing of the three zero's helps Iraq only at this point for whatever reason....they will solve that problem for it was an internal law only.....to collect the large bills in circulation internally..........not.I repeat not our bills.....know your bills after the RV will be bought by the UST department after RV and exchange for Oil.....they have a deal.........just saying.......pray for the RV

Edited by radar12354