Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exit from Chapter VII the end of June

wiyakpa

April 19, 2011

Form the Council of Ministers of the High Commission shall establish the necessary mechanisms for the protection of Iraqi funds after the lifting of international protection for, as suggested General Secretariat of the Council to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations during the next meeting of the Security Council on the subject.

The Secretary-General of the Council on the Keywords in a statement singled out the “morning” The government has prepared several mechanisms for the protection of Iraqi funds after the lifting of international protection for, stressing the continuation of efforts to take action on this matter in coordination with all concerned parties, declaring that the council decided during its recent formation a committee headed by Deputy Prime Minister Nuri Shaways Rose to develop the mechanisms necessary to protect the money, explaining that the committee members include the Financial Inspection Office and the Ministries of Finance, Planning and Legal Counsel of the Council of Ministers.

He disclosed that the committee has prepared a range of measures being taken at the present time it is hoped to contribute to the development of mechanisms contribute to the preservation of Iraqi funds and ensure that no exposure to any risk.

And on relations with Kuwait and the development of confirmed Keywords that this issue be discussed in the cabinet thoroughly and was found on the views and efforts of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs made in this direction, noting that despite these efforts, but the signals from the Kuwaiti side is not satisfactory and hope to find solution close to the relationship between the two files.

He said all members of the Council of Ministers had expressed their surprise of the Kuwaiti attitudes, particularly that Iraq is the work of all the methods, techniques and dialogues seriousness towards resolving the outstanding issues with the Kuwaiti side, but that his position is still not consistent with Iraq’s position on the positive.

And likely to be out of Iraq from Chapter VII UN Security Council during a meeting on this subject planned for the end of next June, but in a way kept pending the issue of Kuwait.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/exit-from-chapter-vii-the-end-of-june/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well it seems to me, that if they are to begin making debt payments on July 1, 2011; they will need a globally traded currency to make those payments with, and I doubt they will be using up their foriegn reserves to do it... just sayin'... ;)

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 1

bulls*&t.

Again, vagaries from ER. So, these dip shxxs -the Kuwaitis hold that much sway. No, i think it is George Soros and that vast shadow of old men that pull the strings in the world that are holding everything up.

Yes....me too!

Very provocative.

From what I herd on the news the other day it would make more sence to pay it off while there money is worth less... Just what I herd!!!

Hammer, from what you heard, it would make more sense to pay it off ourselves, when our government almost shut down over 38 billion. A billion here, a billion there. Pretty soon we're talking big money.