Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Royal snub for the Obama’s

nointel

I heard Michelle Obama say, I believe on th TODAY show, that they were NOT invited. No reasons were said during that interview.

I seen the same interview- she was also on the View and they asked her about it!

Sorry- But I think this is hilarious......either true or false....someone has realized it. In my opinion I dont think that America cares what color skin they have: orange, brown, black, pink, purple......The racist card is ridiculous. God made each one of us and made us a different color for a reason!

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Since becoming a member of this site I have learned a lot about the Dinar. This was my main purpose in joining the sight. However, I can't count the number of times that my fellow DinarVets members have used this site to vent their frustrations and dislikes toward the Obama administration and the Obamas themselves. As a fellow American I find it very offensive. We as Americans should be smarter than that. Use your privilege to vote as your sounding board, not this site. We certainly don't respect each others views - not the fellow members of this site, not those "gurus" and researchers who are doing the research to bring to us. We are not the ones spending countless hours trying to bring information to the site who have invested interesst, but yet we choose to bash others as they express their views. We always find something "negative" to say. If you don't have anything good and are not appreciative of those doing research, why don't we just keep our mouth shut. The same with the President and his family. If you don't like what they are doing show up at the polls. If you can run the country better, why don't you become a candidate and try the job yourself. Of all the Presidents we have had, there has not been one that has "done everything right" nor will there ever be. All Presidents are humans. Not one has done everything right 100% of the time. Wherether we want to admit it or not, some Americans simply can't tolerate the fact that America now has a black President.

We could be in a position to become blessed more than we could ever have imagined. Why don't we do as God would have us do and say something to lift someone up rather than bring them down. As we approach one of the most religious holidays of the year, Easter, let's be thankful that we live in the GREATES COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

If you don't have anything good and are not appreciative of those doing research, why don't we just keep our mouth shut. The same with the President and his family. If you don't like what they are doing show up at the polls.

I must respectfully disagree with you here. Althogh showing up at the poles and voting is necessary, keeping quiet when your country is being run into the ground is not. This post may be on a different subject than economy, but you were addressing all posts about the Obama administration. So are you suggesting that American's keep their mouths shut? I am suggesting the opposite. I think it is high time that our voices be heard. We can't have politicians doing whatever they want with no feedback from the people.

This may not be the proper channel to speak to our government but it is a channel to reach other voting Americans, imo.

• Upvote 6

I agree that we as voters should have a voice. Certainly that is our privilege. I'm just suggesting that we use this site for Dinar News and not to bash the President. Might be a good idea for someone to build a sight for the political issues, gossip, and truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sorry, I don't believe this.They may not be invited-or may, but I'm sure William didn't say that about Michelle Obama that is just childish, and not something a prince says!I also don't believe that Michelle called Diana an over sexed whatever.That is just not true!

I don't like the Obamas, but I don't like Lying even more! Not basing the poster, just the post!

I would have to see proof is all.

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 1

Well...would you want those 2 at YOUR WEDDING????

The Monarchy is trying to tighten their budget in these times....and Michele alone would mean butchering another Royal Hog...she looks like she can really eat if you know what I mean. There is also the very real liability of that antique art falling off the walls as she thunders around the palace in her size 62 SLINGBACKS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha, ha, ha..........now that's too funny!!!!! I'm gonna have to remember that when I want a good laugh!!

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wherether we want to admit it or not, some Americans simply can't tolerate the fact that America now has a black President.

this may be true, and it is also true no president does everything right and they have flaws. but some can't tolerate he seems to be an idiot who is making the usa look like a joke to the rest of the world. IMO obama seems to be an anti american who makes our country look weak, and he is just a puppet who was placed in office by the powerful few who want to ruin this country and benefit their greedy minds.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

Well...would you want those 2 at YOUR WEDDING????

The Monarchy is trying to tighten their budget in these times....and Michele alone would mean butchering another Royal Hog...she looks like she can really eat if you know what I mean. There is also the very real liability of that antique art falling off the walls as she thunders around the palace in her size 62 SLINGBACKS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slade I am sorry to tell you this but it is very hurtful what you are saying about the weight thing. I am over weight and I don't pig out when I go places and I don't thunder around the place either. I am very careful when I go places because I don't need to fall anymore and the falling isn't due to my weight. There are alot of large ladies out there and I am sure they don't pig out either.

The only thing I can say about Michelle Obama is that she preaches the healthy food eating on the Disney channel.

• Upvote 1

I am very ashamed of my country right now. Or should I say the judgement of some of the people within the USA. You can call me racist if you want but Obama has ruined our country. He bows down to the Muslims maybe because he is one. He isn't even an American citizen. The only thing I feel is a man should get a job of any kind because of his skills not his color. When the election comes again vote him in again and get change. (more change for the worse)

Obama has gone out of his way to insult England especially after send back the gift bust of Churchill. This man has worked hard to insult our long time held friends such as England and Isreal and has kissed up to our long time foes such as the Muslim countries.

• Upvote 2

Royal snub for the Obama’s:

Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding: President Barack Obama and Michelle are not invited! Michelle is livid over the snub and Obama can’t believe it…

What is happening and what can I do about it seems to be the thoughts in Obama’s head.

Meanwhile, William and Kate have it together.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are planning a royal wedding April 2011. Prince William personally told the wedding planners to strike the Obama’s from the guest list. He stated, “He did not want Michelle Obama trying to pull her center of attention ploy trying to upstage Kate on Kate’s wedding day”. Sources reveal that William states, “She may run her husband, Obama, but she doesn’t run me or England ”. Obama would like to play the race card as they have done so many times in America, but it is difficult when other black heads of states are invited to the wedding and will be warmly received.

Now, what is the future King of England ’s reasons for snubbing the Obama’s to the world and making them a laughing stock? It has nothing to do with America beyond being stupid enough as to elect such low class imperfection to the office of President and First Lady. The decisions that they make can and will affect the world. Secondly, Michelle called his mother, Diana, an over-sexed clothes horse and further stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was. Thirdly, Michelle Obama showed her ass at every major social function endeavoring to be the Queen in the lime light. In other words, just a lack of class. Fourthly, the Queen Mother, William’s grand mother, also has her reasons. Obama refused to bow to the Queen of England but a few days later bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia and Michelle manhandled the Queen of England by becoming too familiar with her by putting her arm around her. The Queen only shakes hands with gloves on… That is the tradition and it is still honored by the Royals. The Queen said to her staff, “Never allow that woman to be in the same room with me again” and she meant every word of it. The gifts from Obama and Michelle were both tacky and in poor taste… It is all a matter of class. In addition, the Queen Mother supported Prince William in his decision due to the fact that the word is out about the lavish booze parties at the White House, the expensive vacations and state visits that cost the American tax payers millions of dollars un-necessarily when the American people need the resources… We here at True American can’t decide if it is just low class, no class, or all that has just been mentioned.

The Obama’s are desperately trying to make it a slight against America . Every past Head of State has always been invited… This is not a state function and William is not yet a Sovereign. It is just a multi-million dollar private wedding and the Obama’s have been royally snubbed by the British Royals; not America , just the present classless leader and his domineering, overbearing wife…

God bless America

How about this one to go with it:

President Obama gets snippy with a Texas TV reporter

By Holly Bailey

ShareretweetEmailPrintBy Holly Bailey holly Bailey – Tue Apr 19, 1:11 pm ET

Ahead of next year's presidential election, the White House has launched a concerted effort to leap over national media and reach out to local journalists in hopes of receiving more favorable coverage.

But that effort may have backfired a bit yesterday, when President Obama was caught on camera testily reprimanding a Texas reporter for apparently not giving him sufficient time to answer questions.

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" Obama told Brad Watson, a reporter with Belo TV, which owns several Texas TV stations including Dallas's WFAA and San Antonio's KENS.

The interview, one of four Obama conducted with local TV reporters Monday, had already been a bit heated by that moment.

"Why do you think you're so unpopular in Texas?" Watson asked Obama, at one point.

The president replied by acknowledging that Texas had long been a "pretty Republican state," but he implied that the politics there were changing, adding that he'd only lost by a "few percentage points" in 2008.

But that statement, as Watson noted, wasn't exactly true. Obama actually lost Texas to John McCain by 11 points during the last campaign--as the reporter pointed out.

"If what you are telling me is Texas is a conservative state, you're absolutely right," Obama replied, unsmiling.

You can watch the full interview here:

The interview went down from there, as Watson pressed Obama on a major local issue in Texas: NASA's decision not to locate one of the retiring Space Shuttle fleet in the state. "The White House has nothing to do with it," Obama insisted.

When Watson suggested the Obama administration had sent the orbitors to states pivotal to his re-election, the president became visibly irritated. "I just said that was wrong," he said. "I just said that wasn't true."

As for his re-election, Obama insisted he plans to campaign in Texas.

"I never write off any states," Obama declared. "I love Texas."

(Screenshot of Obama courtesy WFAA)

One of his first acts as president was to send the bust of Churchill back to England,a SNUB if I've ever seen one. This JERK does NOT need to be invited to a toilet party,let alone a royal wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoorah,for William----good decision!!!!!I hope you and Kate have a long and happy life together.

I'm British and have been following HRH William all my life...I really believed that I'd marry him one day...still do..but my hopes are fading fast. :( But if I have to lose him, Kate is a keeper and will be an AWESOME Queen someday.

Regardless, it is highly doubtful that this is a direct quote. William is one of the nicest and polite Gents that the UK has ever produced..and when it comes to manners, sorry but the Brits beat the Yanks hands down (by the way I'm also American...dual citizenship). The quote doesn't even sound like a Brit.

I'm pulling the BS card...just saying :twocents: