Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My email to ALI @ Dinar Trade and his Reply

BanG

ooook like i posted before they were trying to charge me $720 plus dollars for 500,000 dinars after i submitted for my purchase a month and a half, when the rate was $587 i cant exactly remember it and i emailed them about 4 times before i got a reply. just FYI.......... iiiiiittttttttsssssss TIME!!!!!!! RV time that is :P:P

• Upvote 1

Since I didn't purchase any dinar from Dinar Trade, my understanding based on some of your responses, is that some of you feel that Ali used some version of pumping (false promises) in order to get you or should I say, convince you to make your purchase with him. Correct? And now he is using a reverse tactic or form of pumping [in an attempt to get customers/others to sell back their dinars at a much lower rate based on comments he made during a recent conference call] which is totally different from the tactic that he used on you. In other words, it seems like he has crushed your hopes and under the same breath is trying to raise the hopes of other potential buyers. If that is true then I can see why some of you have absolutely nothing positive to say about him. The way you feel now is probably exactly how you would feel at the end of this ride if he did use "pumping" to hook you and the RV does occur the way he now think it will. All I can say is regardless of how you're feeling right now, understand that no one who you have any form of direct contact with more than likely have no clue as to how this investment is going to end. Maybe it will be better than you thought or what anyone else has promised. Like others have said though is, "he's in this to get business and to make money". But as true as that may be, we have to understand that not all business is good business.

• Upvote 1

Yes it went from 880 per mill to 840 per mill day before yesterday. ( Cheap dirtbag)

Yeah, but so what? That price only matters is your are looking to sell. Are you?

Ali goes on those conference calls only because it helps him make money; whether he sells more or buys back more. After his 180 statements, I'm sure the volume of his buy back sales increased, just as he expected, hence the smart thing for him is to drop the buy back price... The main benefit for him of buying back within the US, is probably that it allows him refill his stock quicker than importing some, at the about the same or cheaper price, which he will resell within a week for 45% more than he bought it back for ($840 + 45.25% [$380 profit] = $1220). Its a win win for him...

The best place to buy IQD, is in banks, or currency exchanges in mall or airports. All of them sell it for about $1050-$1060, regardless of denomination of the notes (5K/10K/25K notes)... Not at DT, DB, TB, or any other dealer... And if I ever wanted to sell, the first place I would do it, would be on ebay. There, I will at least net, $950-$975 per million after ebay and paypal fees. Mostly likely, I would get at least $1000 per...

I was simply sharing my personal email between ALI and I then trying to promote a healthy response from you all to formulate an opinion in this matter. My thoughts are as follows: ALI is a nice guy who runs DT for one thing and one thing only, to make money why else. What I wanted to originally point out if you have ever done business with ALI he used to be very friendly, encouraging and forthright in giving you his information that he had at the time. All that being said I find this correspondence recently between ALI and myself almost NAUSEATING. All the fine qualities I have listed above seem to have dissipated. He is a totally different man from the other times he and I have chatted. JMO. Peace.

If Ali made a 180 deg. tunr on his stance about the revaluation, so be it, whatever his reasoning behind this. Sometimes, and always most of the time, a businessman like him have to be a shrewd son*********b to make more than what his making now, that is the nature of the beast. A man who makes a million will never be satisfied with just making a million, he will try anything to make his next million. If that's that case, then I would not support him from here on out. My suggestion is do not sell your dinar back to him under any circumstance. Many of us have gone this far, dont quit now.

Yeah, but so what? That price only matters is your are looking to sell. Are you?

Ali goes on those conference calls only because it helps him make money; whether he sells more or buys back more. After his 180 statements, I'm sure the volume of his buy back sales increased, just as he expected, hence the smart thing for him is to drop the buy back price... The main benefit for him of buying back within the US, is probably that it allows him refill his stock quicker than importing some, at the about the same or cheaper price, which he will resell within a week for 45% more than he bought it back for ($840 + 45.25% [$380 profit] = $1220). Its a win win for him...

The best place to buy IQD, is in banks, or currency exchanges in mall or airports. All of them sell it for about $1050-$1060, regardless of denomination of the notes (5K/10K/25K notes)... Not at DT, DB, TB, or any other dealer... And if I ever wanted to sell, the first place I would do it, would be on ebay. There, I will at least net, $950-$975 per million after ebay and paypal fees. Mostly likely, I would get at least $1000 per...

ORE, no I am not looking to sell. If you look back through this thread you will see that someone asked the question if Ali had dropped his buy back price recently. I merely answered the question.

If your looking to sell, just do not sell back to him. Look to sell on E-bay or possibly other members.

Heck, many would likely be thrilled to not have to pay costs of $1220/M & some may be thrilled to sell their 1M and get more than $840....

But, if your not in dire need to sell, try waiting it out... -- See what unfolds in the coming weeks.

incite for a by stander, think if you knew it was going to RV at $3.00 plus and had as much out as he could have sold you want to get some back just to cover your self. I think he is using a scare tactic to get people to sell back before the RV comes. he is in a business to make money not loss money & I am sure he may have lost allot on the Kuwait RV and does not want it to happen again so why not scare the people and see who jumps out while they think they can. Makes sense to me as why he would do it.

Our selling price for 1million dinars in 25K notes is $1220, not $1280. $1280 is the cost per millionfor 5K notes.

I have absolutely neverstated when the Iraqi currency would change in value or at what rate. In fact,I have maintained always that it is a long term investment, not a lotteryticket. Our company has one goal, and that is to provide the best service possible for buying and selling dinars. dry.gif

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

I’m a customer of yoursand have purchased several million Dinars. Your currently selling them at 1280a million and buying back at 840 a million. ALI was on a Dinar chat the othernight and his views on an RV have switched 180 degrees from when I bought them.I have only spoke with ALI twice but you guys are looking pretty GREEDY and poorly on the internet. What’s changed? blink.gif

ALI BABA plain and simple

I have never done any business with Ali. I go by my instincts. I always looked at Ali as a fraud. I beg of you folks, don't cash in with this guy or you will regret it. No matter the spread from your Bank, at least, you are sure of your wealth. You wouldn't want no one scam your hard earn money from you. right?

incite for a by stander, think if you knew it was going to RV at $3.00 plus and had as much out as he could have sold you want to get some back just to cover your self. I think he is using a scare tactic to get people to sell back before the RV comes. he is in a business to make money not loss money & I am sure he may have lost allot on the Kuwait RV and does not want it to happen again so why not scare the people and see who jumps out while they think they can. Makes sense to me as why he would do it.

Actually I do not believe your presumption with all do respect. ALI has 0 to fear about cashing out his clients, the dinar has been valued at 1/10th of a cent for years. At the rate he has been buying Dinars out of Dubai and then reselling them for the sum of $1220.00 per million Dinars do you really think he is short on cash? That he has any worries about being able to cover what he has sold? It's ALL CASH, he has all the sales and receipts on computer thus he is very much aware of what he would owe at the time of RV. No having known ALI for several years and spoken with him on more than one occasion he is ALL SET AND PREPARED for an actual RV. If anybody would ask me about an RV today I would say that a small group of capitalists have already had their first RV and will soon have their second RV as these people came to the game prepared and with PLANNED intentions. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Sorry here is my full post I could not edit my previous post.

Actually I do not believe your presumption with all do respect. I would caution you about making slanderous remarks or foul comments about someone you do not even know. So all that out of the way here goes. ALI has 0 to fear about cashing out his clients, the dinar has been valued at 1/10th of a cent for years. At the rate he has been buying Dinars out of Dubai and then reselling them for the sum of $1220.00 per million Dinars do you really think he is short on cash? That he is trying to weasel out of this country with a pile of money to screw people over? That he has any worries about being able to cover what he has sold? It's ALL CASH, he has all the sales and receipts on computer thus he is very much aware of what he would owe at the time of RV. More than ounce ALI has said he has over 850 thousand clients in the US alone. No having known ALI for several years and spoken with him on more than one occasion he is ALL SET AND PREPARED for an actual RV. If anybody would ask me about an RV today I would say that a small group of capitalists have already had their first RV and will soon have their second RV as these people came to the game prepared and with PLANNED intentions. JMO. Peace.

Quick Facts:

1. ALI's father started the business off of his profits from the Kuwaiti Dinar RV, they made an incredible amount of money in that deal alone.

2. ALI has more than one business and from our conversations he has finally gotten his bank in Iraq finished with a new vault and all the trimmings.

Just a couple of quick tidbits. As I know ALI he is not dishonest a thief or anything else for that matter. ALI has always been very polite and straight forward with me and the group of people who invested in the Dinar with ALI all at the same time. I simply posted my personal email to see what your thoughts were on this take.

Sorry, nice hypothesis but not buying it. Ali has turned into a jerk. Period. If you buy from him, or cash in with him, you are being robbed! Just look at the difference in his buy / sell rate. This clown is higher (on sale) and lower (on buy back) than anyone. He has a license to steal and apparantly isn't afraid to use it. Go to a reputable bank peeps!

I always love your comments!!! Go get em RS!

BanG it could be that this ride is coming to the in and Ali may know this......thus the 180........create fear in the hearts of the weak and uneducated investor to sell back their dinars.....he also dropped his buy back rate......but who knows just some thoughts.....GO DINAR

I always seem to agree with you Paps. Good on ya. Keep up the good work. Always listening out for what you post and think!

Ali is simply a Dinar Dealer, not a major source of information or a topic this forum is built around.

I strongly suggest that everyone read the Cash In Guide before running to Ali or any other location when cashing in or making plans to do so.

Get it free here. http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE STRAIGHT TO THE POINT---ALL THE NEW PEOPLE NEED TO READ IT THAT JUST GOT ON IN THE LAST MONTH JMOP

• Upvote 1

Yep, Ali has done a complete turn around. I used to have a lot of respect for the man. Now I have NONE. You hear that Ali? NONE!! You will never make another dime off me you low life , cheap, lying scumbag ( and those were my nice words) I had every intention of cashing in at his Nashville office.Well not anymore. The way he has been acting and lying lately, he probably will high tail it and run away anyhow. Folks, do what I did. Join VIP; Adam is supposed to have a better bank rate for us due to the shear volume of members, and use a reputable bank. Screw the traders! ( Actually it should be spelled traitors) after all, IMO the main one has now decided to screw us; And YES I HAVE had more than my share of caffine this morning. :angry:

Read my thread titled "why are 50, 250, 500 and 1000 dinar notes so much more expensive" in the RV/dinar questions section.

Bang....you are absolutely correct. I've listened to Ali on numerous CC's and he has never been so pessamistic as he is now. He has always touted this investment as good as gold. now he has the tamarity to try and act as if he never touted this as being very near. Just based on his latest position, I will never buy from him, in fact I only bought 1 Mil just to get into his system, thinking I had to buy from his to cash in. I guess we've outlived our usefulnesss, or he's cultivating a new cult following. Just my opinion. tt seems that more and more places to buy Dinar are available at reasonable prices, I would buy from banks at lower rates, and cash in with Ty. Peace

I believe it is probably harder to get dinar currency from Iraq now. Probably from the CBI too since that's where Ali says he gets his from. Iraq may be trying to keep their currency in country. If that is true, Ali coming on the CC and all of a sudden talking negatively about a RV where before it was all positive, may be for another reason. If he get enough people afraid they are holding worthless dinars (and you know how freaked out people get regarding the dinar and Ali is God to some) they will rush to DT and sell back to Ali at a very low discounted price, hence the dropped buy back price. He's made $380 difference from the purchase price of $1220. So he has $1220 for the initial sale - $840, $380 he makes with buy back, plus he can sell it again for $1220. Get enough scared people thinking they will be left holding toliet paper, Ali makes out. JMO

Edited by one4dinar