Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve update from another site

harrysmug

If you wouldnt mind, Can you go to PDs site and tell this on Rays post for Steve. I would be interested in his response?

I just called an Iraqi Contractor in America & he has no idea where Geithner or Bernanke are.

Not vouching for the Steve by any means, But is a DIY any more credible?

• Upvote 1

Posted Today, 11:22 AM

To all our great XX members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Here is a beautiful photo on exactly how I feel because now I am excited:

Posted Image

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact in Iraq. I have HUGE NEWS!!! The CBI sent a formal request to Parliament about three hours ago to vote on deleting the three zeroes from the currency. This was even put on Iraqi TV as a subtitle that scrolls at the bottom of the screen.

Also, Shabibi is in Switzerland right now. He is in meeting at the BIS bank in Basel. He has approximately 15 people with him. Three or four are his personal advisors, two US Treasury people and other staffers. They will be there one week total. After that they are scheduled to come to the US and then the UK.

Also, The CBI will be dumping the old banking system across Iraq in about a week and starting up the new system.

The RV is at the door step and this ride is almost over. Praise God!! I’ll keep you informed of any new info I receive.

Blessings,

Ray

This was added to Shabs being in US.

Iraqi TV Rumor: Ray from don't promote other sites 4/14/11

April 14, 2011 12:05 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact in Iraq. I have HUGE NEWS!!! The CBI sent a formal request to Parliament about three hours ago to vote on deleting the three zeroes from the currency. This was even put on Iraqi TV as a subtitle that scrolls at the bottom of the screen.

Also, Shabibi is in Switzerland right now. He is in meeting at the BIS bank in Basel. He has approximately 15 people with him. Three or four are his personal advisors, two US Treasury people and other staffers. They will be there one week total. After that they are scheduled to come to the US and then the UK.

Also, The CBI will be dumping the old banking system across Iraq in about a week and starting up the new system.

The RV is at the door step and this ride is almost over. Praise God!! I’ll keep you informed of any new info I receive.

Blessings,

Ray

Read more:

I called Amer. Contractor too. Took me a bit to figure out that international number at the bottom of the newsletter but I got through and low & behold he answered.

Nice guy, very approachable. Didn't chat too long, busy guy. But yeah, in Iraq no doubt!

Jim,

you just have to be careful who is talking and this Steve guy has no cred if you know wht I mean or that Ray guy..

I called...America*n C*ontractor on his cell...and he is adamant that shabs is still in iraq...

Edited by SMathews
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I'm sure Shabs calls all the Contractors and tells them when he's going somewhere. "Hey Contractor, I have to go to the bathroom, is that cool?" Hogwash.

AC posts wrong stuff all the time. He's no different then all the other idiots trying to garner their time in the spotlight. All you name droppers that keep calling him and bragging about it aren't impressing anyone. I think it's cute that you have a man-crush though. :o:o:o

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I'm sure Shabs calls all the Contractors and tells them when he's going somewhere. "Hey Contractor, I have to go to the bathroom, is that cool?" Hogwash.

AC posts wrong stuff all the time. He's no different then all the other idiots trying to garner their time in the spotlight. All you name droppers that keep calling him and bragging about it aren't impressing anyone. I think it's cute that you have a man-crush though. :o:o:o

:huh: wot do you mean by "Man-Crush"???? :huh:

Warning!

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS HEART CONDITION!!! :blink:

the meaning of "Man-Crush"??? :o

572_little-girl-crouch-stomp.gif

• Upvote 1

Posted Today, 11:22 AM

To all our great XX members, this is additional information we can share. We are working on more later today or tomorrow.

Here is a beautiful photo on exactly how I feel because now I am excited:

Posted Image

As promised, I have a new update from our sources. We are working very hard to provide you with the best information we can.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Blessings,

Ray

If this is such great intel, why is it posted in the "Rumor Section"? Same crap. different day!!!!!

Bad news or Good news??

Removing three 0's could be bad, could be good.

If they remove three 0's from the actual notes, i.e. a 25K note become a 25 note, then its bad. The currency is still worthless and our investment was for naught. 1million IQD would equal about $900 USD. Major suckage.

If they remove three 0's from the nominal rate, i.e. 1 IQD = .0009 USD and the rate becomes 1 IQD = 0.9 USD, then its really good news. If you have 1 million IQD it would exchange for $900,000. Whoohoo! After 35% tax, you'd have about $585,000 per million.

Lets hope its off the nominal rate.

Time will tell. Don't hold yer breath.

As has been posted before, the 'lifting of the three zeroes' could also mean the physical pulling of the larger notes out of circulation - keep in mind the translation from Arabic to English. I choose to believe the lifting of the zeroes is a very GOOD thing - it's possible proof that the CBI is trying to pull in the larger denoms in order to destroy them (evidenced in the declining M2 figures on the CBI website). This would allow for a rate increase and the introduction of lower denominations.

I HIGHLY doubt a lop as they do not suffer from hyperinflation. This would also be catastrophic to their economic recovery.

Edited by dhr05b
  • Upvote 1