Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTF 2/1/10 (Code Breakers)

k98nights

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank, Sonny1, Adam, Medic and others just try and give us their best guess based on the most current information in a very fluid environment. I'm not sure anyone can claim accuracy. All information can change on a dime. My hat is off to those who stick their neck out and try to make sense of the various pieces of information they receive from different directions. Various dates and rates have been shown before. No one knows except the CBI and Maliki. I do believe we are close based on the flury of positive steps toward financial structure... ERM, Thomson Rueters, Election Law. IMO we are looking for removal of Chapter 7 from the UN. This gives Iraq Sovernity. IMO, removal of 7, we get great news. Chapter 7 removal is being discussed at this time and could be announced at any time.

What was the last religious holiday that gifts were to be bestowed on the people of Iraq.... They were disappointed then and will be disappointed this time. How can they continue to treat their countrymen this way. Haven't they suffered enough.... But I'm a person who cares... do they really care about their people... maybe not.... we shall see. In the mean time, I will continue to work and pretend this will never happen. Who can afford to think in any other way. Peace to all.

Thank you for your translation Goldminer. I would disagree with an RV/RI annoucement on any Thurdsay (U.S. time) since it would already be Friday in Iraq. Friday is considered a holy day and bringing in an RV/RI would be seen as extremely disrespectful to this religious day. Just my thoughts.