Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disappointed

Qman

I am disappointed that only 29 people have done poll. I was hopping for a lot more.

:(:(:(

http://www.vizu.com/vot/Current+Events/Politics+-+U.S./Domestic+US/Budget/poll-vote.html?n=235080&cId

Well, I would have voted but I don't think a Canadian vote on American issues would carry much weight. Good poll though, and glad people are finally responding.

smee2

• Upvote 1

thanks Qman.. i just voted...Ive thought this all along...great poll...thanks

Please be sure to pass it on to everyone you know!!

Well, I would have voted but I don't think a Canadian vote on American issues would carry much weight. Good poll though, and glad people are finally responding.

smee2

It does not matter it is just to see how everyone feels.

Just a side note of interest. why are we paying these (Jack-wagons) people on capital hill anyway? If my memory serves me, our founding fathers were patriots and served with out pay. People who just wanted to make this country a better place to live in. Oh thats right,most these people are in politics get rich off their constituents. lets just start over with people who care about this country and not with people who could'nt pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heal.

It does not matter it is just to see how everyone feels.

The poll is flawed, but of course my vote is yes. I do NOT, however, believe that American politician's pay should be cut until the budget is squared away. My feeling is that their pay should be set in stone without increase at all. It should be a reasonable salary, but cost of living increases are absurd because most (if not all) of these clowns are wealthy and do not need the money anyway. I'm for term limits also because after a while some politicians forget they are here to represent anything other than their own interests. Where have all the statesmen gone? B)