Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Okie

fortytwo

here is his newest post....

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BACK ON–BEEN COVERED UP–HAVE MANY CONFIRMATIONS–WON’T BE LONG BEFORE WERE ALL AT THE BANK

[soul Searcher] OKIE_OIL_MAN you beleive that in your heart Okie?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SOUL–WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?–CAN’T YOU GUYS ACCEPT IT YET?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU GUYS ARE TOO IMPATIENT–I STATED DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY IT WOULD TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO GET THRU THE SYSTEM—WELL IT HAS AND IT DID-==YOU KEEP WANTING MORE–THERE ARE NO MORE–WHAT DO I HAVE TO STATE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS COMPLETED—DO YOU WANT ME TO GO TO THE BANK SOON AND CASH IN FOR YOU ALSO—

11:35> [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HOPE TODAY OR TOMMOROW IS MY LAST DAY ON THIS SITE–IT IS REALLY GETTING TO ME—BASH SOMEONE ELSE—DOUBT SOMEONE ELSE–BUT IT WON’T BE ME

Hahaha. But we are best friends okie. I wanna give my millions to you!!! Blow real hard to your ships at sea and maybe you will get them home minus a rogue wave!!! Speaking of best friends??

Hope u don't hate me cuz at some point we will all win. But u can not come to my island! :P

You know what okie, I've excepted that your intel sucks and you desperately want to be the one to say "I told you so!!", and thats fine. But after your absolute absurd history of being completely wrong, how dare you get so defensive and angry at someone asking if you TRULY belive this is it. I have only been following the Dinar world for like 6 or 7 months, and I sh*t you not, Ive heard you post that it was DEFINATELY done more times than I can count on both hands and feet... seriously. Remember when you said that only God could stop it from happening in the next day or two? How'd that turn out? Show a little humility and people might respect the time and effort you put into this, and give you some slack for being so incredibly wrong so often. My God man!

i DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO CRITICAL OF HIM. hE TRRIES TO GIVE US THE BEST INTEL HE CAN... BUT IT NOT OCCUR AT THE TIME SPECIFIED BECAUSE THEY ARE MANY FACTORS OUTSIDE OF HIS CONTROL.

Did he not state the before this RV the CBI will have another site up and running. When the RV the current site will become defunt. well check out CBiraq.org. You'll just get the home page and when asked to click on english it states... Opps link broken. Patience everyone.

i DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO CRITICAL OF HIM. hE TRRIES TO GIVE US THE BEST INTEL HE CAN... BUT IT NOT OCCUR AT THE TIME SPECIFIED BECAUSE THEY ARE MANY FACTORS OUTSIDE OF HIS CONTROL.

Did he not state the before this RV the CBI will have another site up and running. When the RV the current site will become defunt. well check out CBiraq.org. You'll just get the home page and when asked to click on english it states... Opps link broken. Patience everyone.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

I agree with OKIE! People are so ignorant. They keep asking the same question over and over and over. Maybe change a word or two here and there and ask again. How many times can u tell someone the same thing over and over? Do you have kids? Then you know what its like when the say why? why? why?... Cut him some slack. At least he has the nads to try and post. If you dont like him or his posts, dont read them! No one is forcing you.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

11:35> [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HOPE TODAY OR TOMMOROW IS MY LAST DAY ON THIS SITE–IT IS REALLY GETTING TO ME—BASH SOMEONE ELSE—DOUBT SOMEONE ELSE–BUT IT WON’T BE ME

well okie you smoke so much smokie and you tell so much jokie. if you want the bashing to quit just go away quietly and after a while we will be saying okie who? if you are finally right then it will be the 1st time.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree with OKIE! People are so ignorant. They keep asking the same question over and over and over. Maybe change a word or two here and there and ask again. How many times can u tell someone the same thing over and over? Do you have kids? Then you know what its like when the say why? why? why?... Cut him some slack. At least he has the nads to try and post. If you dont like him or his posts, dont read them! No one is forcing you.......

Sounds like wall banger needs to take a hike! The infamous Dr. Savage tought me that one. Must be LIB !!! Okie dokie!! :P

• Upvote 1

You are kidding right? How can you possibly defend this guy?

Oh wow... there are 2 of you. This is a joke right? How many times has he said cash out is tomorrow?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

well okie you smoke so much smokie and you tell so much jokie. if you want the bashing to quit just go away quietly and after a while we will be saying okie who? if you are finally right then it will be the 1st time.

Really nointel!!

It's done at 9.50. Sure it is!,, I have listened to your crap for a year at least!! Pot calling obama and the kettle BLACK!!

:D

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really?????? Agreeing with Okie? You obviously missed the post where he "Wept" over his keyboard because he was for sure the RV was going to happen. . . . . You can only Cry Wolf so many times before people think your full of sh*t. Yes the entertainment value is good, but nobody in their right mind would actually believe this guy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You know what okie, I've excepted that your intel sucks and you desperately want to be the one to say "I told you so!!", and thats fine. But after your absolute absurd history of being completely wrong, how dare you get so defensive and angry at someone asking if you TRULY belive this is it. I have only been following the Dinar world for like 6 or 7 months, and I sh*t you not, Ive heard you post that it was DEFINATELY done more times than I can count on both hands and feet... seriously. Remember when you said that only God could stop it from happening in the next day or two? How'd that turn out? Show a little humility and people might respect the time and effort you put into this, and give you some slack for being so incredibly wrong so often. My God man!

well said sir, well said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have said it before and I will say it again. to the folks that give crap to Okie for him being off, but they are the ones that bring nothing to the table. so shut the he- - up. he has said everything that has somewhat came through but rate (yet to see) and date, But the GOI being seated and the budget being done was pretty much on like he said, he may have been ahead of the news. Remember all the companies he told us about? most of you probably never herd of those companies remember that when you buy stock in them.

THANKS OKIE !!!!!! MOST OF US LOVE EVERYTHING YOU BRING, YOU HAVE MADE THIS RIDE KILLER :D

LIVE LONG MY FRIEND.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

I have said it before and I will say it again. to the folks that give crap to Okie for him being off, but they are the ones that bring nothing to the table. so shut the he- - up. he has said everything that has somewhat came through but rate (yet to see) and date, But the GOI being seated and the budget being done was pretty much on like he said, he may have been ahead of the news. Remember all the companies he told us about? most of you probably never herd of those companies remember that when you buy stock in them.

THANKS OKIE !!!!!! MOST OF US LOVE EVERYTHING YOU BRING, YOU HAVE MADE THIS RIDE KILLER :D

LIVE LONG MY FRIEND.

I can make sh*t up every day too. That is all Okie does. He is a moron that likes attention and anyone with half a brain knows that.

Okie should be the one to "shut the he-- up".

PS... Your avatar fits you perfectly because you obviously cant see sh*t when it is right in front of you.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Someone made a statement on here a few days ago and I think it applies here nicely.

" A broken clock is right at least two times a day.."

okie has been saying today for a year and one day he will be right :unsure:

LIVE LONG MY FRIEND.

NEWS FLASH !!!! GOI still not complete........ :huh:

You are kidding right? How can you possibly defend this guy?

Oh wow... there are 2 of you. This is a joke right? How many times has he said cash out is tomorrow?

CTS, take a look. These folks are both new and may not be aware of Okies outstanding reputation. Give em time, it doesn't take long to be Okie indoctrinated. :):)

• Upvote 1

here is his newest post....

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BACK ON–BEEN COVERED UP <--would say because he was on fire but don't believe **** can burn.

[soul Searcher] OKIE_OIL_MAN you beleive that in your heart Okie? <--Okie does not have a heart or a brain, that is why he went to Oz to see the wizard.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SOUL–WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?–CAN’T YOU GUYS ACCEPT IT YET?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU GUYS ARE TOO IMPATIENT–I STATED DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY IT WOULD TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO GET THRU THE SYSTEM—WELL IT HAS AND IT DID-==YOU KEEP WANTING MORE–THERE ARE NO MORE–WHAT DO I HAVE TO STATE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS COMPLETED—DO YOU WANT ME TO GO TO THE BANK SOON AND CASH IN FOR YOU ALSO— <-- actually could you go to the bank and get us a screenshot, then we would believe you.

11:35> [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HOPE TODAY OR TOMMOROW IS MY LAST DAY ON THIS SITE–IT IS REALLY GETTING TO ME—BASH SOMEONE ELSE—DOUBT SOMEONE ELSE–BUT IT WON’T BE ME <--and the crowd goes wild. Even if not RV celebration, there can be a no Okie anymore celebration.

CTS, take a look. These folks are both new and may not be aware of Okies outstanding reputation. Give em time, it doesn't take long to be Okie indoctrinated. :):)

I hope you are right... for their sake. If they have been here longer than 2 weeks they should know he is full of himself and that he has 0 real intel. haha

• Upvote 1