Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Summary of our investment progress - 3 April 2011

ronscarpa

:rolleyes:

The reason there is no link is because it is not true. There is an audit due shortly...the experts believe there are roughly 20 trillion dinar out there. Do the math...Ali filled 1500 orders in one week! or try this ....there are roughly 25000 members on this site. If they only had 1 million dollars each that is 25.000.000,000 (that means dinar vets members hold ALL the dinars in the WHOLE world!) :P If you really want to see big numbers ask the author how much money he has raised from selling useless offshore accounts? :rolleyes:

Dinnie, I have been saying the same thing in my circles. I don't believe there is a lop coming but I don't think we are getting accurate numbers of outstanding IQD or where all this IQD is coming from that is being auctioned off by the CBI every day. M2 grew by more than 30% last year, we are told that they don't have the 15% to pay for another printing, We hear small denoms have just recently been shipped (when were they printed and paid for), If M2 is growing so rapidly this would account for the 5.9% inflation we have seen. The visa cards couldcontribute to M2 growth, but certainly more cash in circulation will do that.

We are not getting the full story. That is for certain. Many shadow figures making under the table deals. This cannot help but affect us in some way. I'm staying the course but I have no idea how this will turn out.

Well, it seems to me, that if indeed this plan was begun in 2005 and was stated to be completed by the end of 2010 and but for the delay of 1 year due to the elections it would have been done.......well, it seems to me that we are looking at the new end of year 2011 as the time for this to be completed, barring anyother delays with /by parliament. So we are back to looking by the end of Dec. 2011 as the earliest possible date for the RV to be announced.

I think I will go back to playing my video games until this is over.

Good Post! I just wish we didnt have so much negativity showing up on here, but that all part of "free speach"! Seems to me that it took some time to create this post, and it is mostly positive! I like that....as Ive stated before, I believe that positive posts, if they are rumors or "fact" has the ability to lift peoples spirits! And from all of the negativity and impaitence being shown here, Raised Moral is what we need!!!! Thanks for sharing! :D

I'm with mrref. You all need to read. Learn who to listen to & who not to. ennorste lives on top of a mountain somewhere and continues to interject BS into this forum via our members.

If you read starting in dec-09 you will learn tons and be more grounded.

I swear, I've never seen so much negativity and bashing than some of the people on this site. I just don't see much abundance after this thing RVs for them because many people have no personal growth, they take this investment for a get rich quick, they gets frustrated at people who passes along information that turns out not to be true. So what!! They are not the problem, your philosophy is. You should just make your investment and leave it alone. Instead, you're showing so much desperation you're probably at home taking your frustrations out on your family. I know some of you may get angry with me and maybe Adam may want to have a heart to heart about what I'm saying but I believe this is why the RV may be very low key. Too many people becoming millionaires that aren't millionaires mentally. They'll probably end up right back to their money blue print in 5 years after the RV because they have no idea what it's like to be investors.

Stay off the emotional roller coaster, Work on building your brand and pursue your purpose with passion. Adam has a lot of information to help all of us in what to look for post RV, how to open a trust fund, how to find Tax Attorneys, etc. but we want to focus on bashing someone who is simply sharing information. If you want riches then you must remove yourself at all costs, that's what leaders do, that's what winners do. There are three types of people, 1) is the person who makes something happen. 2) is the person who's waiting on something to happen. 3) is the person who doesn't know what's happening. Look in the mirror and ask yourself which are you. Looking at all the bashers tells me that they are WAITING on something to happen. Stop waiting on the Dinar and make something happen. Start working on that same dream right now the Dinar will get you once it RVs. What if it doesn't RV for 10 years? Are you going to sit around, wait and bash more people who's telling you it's going to RV in 48 hours? Or are you going to work hard on yourselves and create your own wealth? Because if you work hard on yourselves and build your Character, Integrity and business sense the RV will be more of an addition to our wealth instead of meal ticket out of misery. Sorry if I came off a little harsh but you all have greatness within you and I hate to see the energy that should be used to expose your greatness be used for negativity.

This is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Well said and right on the money! (no pun intended) Being wealthy is as much a mindset as it is a financial matter. The proof is in the statistics - the numbers don't lie - the vast majority of instant millionaires (lottery winners, large inheritance, etc.) are back to their former broke financial state within 3-5 years. They cannot handle the additional discipline and restraint that they need to have to handle their new-found wealth. Sad but true. The saying is that Change is inevitable, Growth is optional - you make the changes that are required to succeed or you get left behind. If you continue to do what you have always done - you will continue to get what you have always had. If you have a broke mentality (no growth) - you will return back to your original point of reference unless you make the changes (grow by changing your mindset and your mentality about money and wealth). I can only hope and pray that I have grown and changed to the point that I can handle the windfall that we all are expecting in the not too distant future.

God Bless!

Brich

I swear, I've never seen so much negativity and bashing than some of the people on this site. I just don't see much abundance after this thing RVs for them because many people have no personal growth, they take this investment for a get rich quick, they gets frustrated at people who passes along information that turns out not to be true. So what!! They are not the problem, your philosophy is. You should just make your investment and leave it alone. Instead, you're showing so much desperation you're probably at home taking your frustrations out on your family. I know some of you may get angry with me and maybe Adam may want to have a heart to heart about what I'm saying but I believe this is why the RV may be very low key. Too many people becoming millionaires that aren't millionaires mentally. They'll probably end up right back to their money blue print in 5 years after the RV because they have no idea what it's like to be investors.

Stay off the emotional roller coaster, Work on building your brand and pursue your purpose with passion. Adam has a lot of information to help all of us in what to look for post RV, how to open a trust fund, how to find Tax Attorneys, etc. but we want to focus on bashing someone who is simply sharing information. If you want riches then you must remove yourself at all costs, that's what leaders do, that's what winners do. There are three types of people, 1) is the person who makes something happen. 2) is the person who's waiting on something to happen. 3) is the person who doesn't know what's happening. Look in the mirror and ask yourself which are you. Looking at all the bashers tells me that they are WAITING on something to happen. Stop waiting on the Dinar and make something happen. Start working on that same dream right now the Dinar will get you once it RVs. What if it doesn't RV for 10 years? Are you going to sit around, wait and bash more people who's telling you it's going to RV in 48 hours? Or are you going to work hard on yourselves and create your own wealth? Because if you work hard on yourselves and build your Character, Integrity and business sense the RV will be more of an addition to our wealth instead of meal ticket out of misery. Sorry if I came off a little harsh but you all have greatness within you and I hate to see the energy that should be used to expose your greatness be used for negativity.

Jaylee202

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!!

Dale carnagy I bet you won that pin didnt ya.

Frank, with all do respect sir, I enjoy all your post but got tell you they are getting old very very old. Not only are they old but you keep posting the same old stuff we all ready know. The Get team has been lying for so long is not even close to rumors anymore they are pure lies.laugh.gif

Why does anyone take so much time to type all that junk out.

Its easier to sum it up in short.

Heading for tomorrow

ENORRSTE: Summary of our investment progress - 8 April 2011

In brief

Just about the same as yesterday & the day before that

There that’s better Enorrste try that for Intel

:P:P

• Upvote 1