Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Link to Reuter's IQD Currency Rate

Know BS, I don't know man. Link's right there in the post. Make sure if you're running something like NoScript that you're enabling Reuters.com or whatever else is needed on their website to show the graph.

TQueezy, yeah thanks for that! Other way around helps too.

And yeah, I know there's no change yet. It's frozen at 4/1's rate, but I just wanted to post it so we can quickly and easily verify the rumors I've seen down in the Rumors section come Monday.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

I just looked over the site from th3e link above. Nothing, Nada IQD does not show. Please use a video capture program to show how you find the conversion on the chart.

Why do I feel like I am in the land of the MLM pumpers. LOLROFSMP

I just looked over the site from th3e link above. Nothing, Nada IQD does not show. Please use a video capture program to show how you find the conversion on the chart.

Why do I feel like I am in the land of the MLM pumpers. LOLROFSMP

I also found IQD not listed.

Look at the LINK:

www.reuters.com/finance/currencies/quote?srcAmt=1.00&srcCurr=USD&destAmt=&destCurr=IQD

Notice how destCurr=IQD. You can't "click" on anything at the site to pull this up. I just tried inserting IQD into the link manually and it worked for me.

Now I'll add a caveat. I'm using Fire Fox 3.6.16 with NoScript 2.1.0.1. When I clicked on my link just now WITHOUT telling NoScript to allow everything at Reuters.com it didn't work. It tried to show me USD/GBP. Only after I told NoScript to allow everything at the site did it show me the IQD chart.

It's almost funny being accused of being a pumper. Again, I just posted this so tomorrow we can see if it changes. And yeah, the last info it shows is still from Friday 4/1, so apparently they don't update it over the weekend.

Take care.

EDIT: Oh, and the *CONVERTER* part doesn't work. Only the CHART. The Converter part is blank and is set to GBP when I try the link but the Chart shows IQD.

Ok wow, you can't edit posts after like 2 minutes or something? /shrug

Anyway, sometimes when I try the link I get the single word "False" under the CURRENCIES CHART heading. I hit my Reload button and it works.

I just wanted to add that yes, the rate on the chart as of 4/1/11 is still sitting at 1172 IQD per USD.

Take care.

EDIT: Lol! Or not. I apologize. It wouldn't let me "edit" it so I hit "reply" and then it adds it to my last post....

Edited by Darkcleaver

And that's how I displayed the reverse chart by changing the starting currency in the URL to IQD and the destination currency in the URL to USD. It just takes a little bit of URL manipulation. It's not a hack or a fake, but it IS curious why their website won't allow IQD as an option to be selected in the converter or the chart... things that make you go "hmm"!

On a side note, this also means that they have the data and protocol in their system to run the chart for USD/IQD, just not allow a displayable option to select IQD, and they probably also have the converter data too, but I couldn't view the programming code section that brings that result. Maybe someone on here with more programming sense can glean that by doing a comparison of two different currency conversions.

Edited by TQueezy