Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lop Knot Untied

chuckray

sleeping better at night after reading this--LOL

Lop Knot Untied

Many naysayers are mistakenly convinced that Iraq will LOP 3 zeros off the face value of their currency, in essence causing a 25,000-dinar note to take on the value of a 25-dinar note. this will not be the case. The 25,000-dinar notes and the 25-dinar notes will co-exist. Hence, the 25,000-dinar note will be worth 1000 25-dinar notes. In like manner, the 10,000s & 10s will co-exist as will the 5,000s & the 5s along with the 1,000s and the 1s ... as they all should, simply put, straight-forward to our normal way of thinking. 4-5s = a 20, 5-20s = 100, etc

:D

• Upvote 5

Yep ... good job!

Doc31

HEY DOC!! :)

Been missing you. Hope all is well with you and yours. Good to see you posting. Glad to know your still out there.

chuckray I like it!! Nice way to break it down.

Edited by dflake

Ok... I understand this is a popular theory... but could you please answer WHY they would do that? How would that make transactions easier? I am not a lop theorist either. I do completely disagree that the Ghost fils exist however. So please explain why on Earth Iraq would ever think this was a good idea. Thanks for your thoughts.