Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That other site, rhymes with Feebles Kinar just blocked my post

DinarChiTown

So I just posted this question on this other site...

"It seems like everyone continually gives these people constant passes on this bogus information they spew. The supposed "intel" they come out with is just so ridiculous. When April 1st comes and goes, they'll blame it on God knows what. Terms like, "smoke and mirrors", and ,"well, this IS Iraq people." Where does it end? Call these fools out!"

Yeah, I know it's negative but these guru's over there seem to be outright fabricating information. No surprise there. Moments after I posted, it was blocked by a MOD. Complete censorship! Only the positive pump gets through. What a joke! Wouldn't be surprised to see my account locked in short order.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Me too buddy. Guess these people can only lie. I asked for some logical truth and Bam locked out. I can take a hint. I'm better off not following all of this PURE BS. I was hoping some could actually carry on a conversation here without all the Hype.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know what the latest pump is over at Feebles Kinar? They got this group out of Las Vegas that sets up LLC's for people. They've got everyone convinced that you need to set up the LLC before this "Imminent" RV takes place. That's what pisses me off. They prey on newbies and people that I guess are that stupid not to realize what they're doing. I listen to their conference calls and all they do is pump nonsense then callers come on and say, "Hey, what's that company I should use to set up my LLC? Gosh, golly, gee, "Do I have time to set up my LLC before the RV?" Wow, that rhymed! My God, when and IF this thing pops, I'll have plenty of time to figure out the next course of action. Sigh.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Me too buddy. Guess these people can only lie. I asked for some logical truth and Bam locked out. I can take a hint. I'm better off not following all of this PURE BS. I was hoping some could actually carry on a conversation here without all the Hype.

Welcome to DV Danielsan, I tried to reply to both of your posts but you get the door slammed on you faster than a vacuum salesman. I too asked the basic same questions as you on my first post, and got one honest answer before I was x'ed, NO. But to be fair if you post in the proper category, rumors, questions, opinions; etc., then your post will probably stay open. Good Luck

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to DV Danielsan, I tried to reply to both of your posts but you get the door slammed on you faster than a vacuum salesman. I too asked the basic same questions as you on my first post, and got one honest answer before I was x'ed, NO. But to be fair if you post in the proper category, rumors, questions, opinions; etc., then your post will probably stay open. Good Luck

Also, to be fair, I may have posted in the wrong spot. Don't really know. Maybe they have a "Debbie Downer" category I should have posted in but the story always seems to be the same over there. Pumper's Delight!

Hey I am not arguing the BS on another site but it seems lately people are bashing the investment.

I just posted a topic on it. As for BAD intel it is GET OLD and a pure downer... I rather stay in thsi with higher hopes.

I believe the worst case is we trade back and lose a little for the hope of something big...

I really believe this will be an incredible opportunity for those who have the wearwithall to stay in it and read the news with an optimistic outlook... The cup at this point is well over half full.

It is dam near about to over flow. The long check list is about complete.

GO RV!!!!

Peace my friends. Hope I meet some of you on the other side of this.

• Upvote 1

Your welcome Danielson, and the mods here are getting pretty good at letting people vent a little as long as they try to use a little tact and decorum, but if something strikes them wrong, then it's hammer down time. All we and they can do is persevere in what we see as rightous and just.

• Upvote 2

DCT,

There are many folks like myself that do not subscribe to one site, but have multiple outlets from where we draw in information and either glean it, or discard it as worthless. Most folks like myself have learned to maintain a low profile, listen to what is said, wherever it is said, either agree or not, but most importantly not respond to it because in doing so would set you up as a target for any opposing viewpoints. I maintain that there are others out there like myself that have learned to separate bullhockey from bullseyes. Most importantly, nothing we would say would make this RV happen one second earlier. Just my .02 after many years

• Upvote 8

DCT,

There are many folks like myself that do not subscribe to one site, but have multiple outlets from where we draw in information and either glean it, or discard it as worthless. Most folks like myself have learned to maintain a low profile, listen to what is said, wherever it is said, either agree or not, but most importantly not respond to it because in doing so would set you up as a target for any opposing viewpoints. I maintain that there are others out there like myself that have learned to separate bullhockey from bullseyes. Most importantly, nothing we would say would make this RV happen one second earlier. Just my .02 after many years

I agree except for the worry about the newbie who doesnt know any better. Most of what I type is in hopes of helping others here. It can get a bit confusing.

I am NOT A PUMPER and I am just someone who invested in this. In fact maybe a little more than I should have... LOL But it really is excting to see what appears to be the RV in close site.

Those of us level headed and positive will be in a new life style and hopefully after words we can help one another and others too.

Peace my friend.

• Upvote 1

I agree except for the worry about the newbie who doesnt know any better. Most of what I type is in hopes of helping others here. It can get a bit confusing.

I am NOT A PUMPER and I am just someone who invested in this. In fact maybe a little more than I should have... LOL But it really is excting to see what appears to be the RV in close site.

Those of us level headed and positive will be in a new life style and hopefully after words we can help one another and others too.

Peace my friend.

imgesing,

Thanks for your words of wisdom my friend, my goal has been to help others less fortunate than myself, and I intend to do so God willing. I do believe we are close as well, however, I do not subscribe to a particular date or rate, as I have learned with Iraq, it is not applicable in any of our timeframes.

Peace to you as well.

UR

• Upvote 1

You know what the latest pump is over at Feebles Kinar? They got this group out of Las Vegas that sets up LLC's for people. They've got everyone convinced that you need to set up the LLC before this "Imminent" RV takes place. That's what pisses me off. They prey on newbies and people that I guess are that stupid not to realize what they're doing. I listen to their conference calls and all they do is pump nonsense then callers come on and say, "Hey, what's that company I should use to set up my LLC? Gosh, golly, gee, "Do I have time to set up my LLC before the RV?" Wow, that rhymed! My God, when and IF this thing pops, I'll have plenty of time to figure out the next course of action. Sigh.

I was thinking the exact same thing!! I am a business consultant and I know when I refer someone to set up an LLC it generally costs about 2-5k depending on what they get and out of that I get about 400-1000. I am sure they have some sort of referral kick back they are getting. That pissed me off when I saw it.

• Upvote 1

DCT,

Rich,

You're right, it's part fun, part self-serving, part anger, when I post. I guess it's mostly fun though, to see other people's point of views. Sometimes to get in the occasional tangle. Target or not, I'm opinionated, as much as the next guy I guess. I try not to take too much to heart in this investment. I agree with the imgesing post as well. Although I'm not the gung ho altruistic type, it still does upset me when others are duped on the nonsense, outright lies of others. My posts aren't necessarily out there to "protect the innocent", but at least it's an opposing opinion. Helps to balance out the pump, I guess...

• Upvote 2

DCT,

:lol: I knew from "whence you cometh", and I agree that there are times I raise my eyebrows at "breaking intel", so quite honestly, you have the right attitude in using a sense of humor to interject a semblance of sarcasm or such. Thanks for your post. UR

• Upvote 1

I'm a member of this site, that one and the other one that followed. There does seem to be some censorship going on but at the end of the day, I'd have thought most people around here were adults and were not inclined to be blindly lead like sheep. Maybe I have too much faith.

Oh the drama...I .feel like I am back in high school.

Grow up, be cool, think and enjoy the ride.

I do believe most sites are trying to provide intel that is real....if we ever found out this was not the case that could be real bad news for whoever would be sending that out. I just think this is a dynamic volatile situation and things are changing quickly and so intel that was valid yesterday could be totally wrong or invalid today....not so hard to imagine right.

Think of it more through the prism of time....you are sitting on our yacht or your veranda overlooking some incredible sunset on the sea talking to some people or your grand kids and your telling them the story of when you invested in the Iraq Dinar and you made your fortune....

Hopefully your story isn't filled with venom and bashing those that tried to inform you on your journey to the prize....

J

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I was thinking the exact same thing!! I am a business consultant and I know when I refer someone to set up an LLC it generally costs about 2-5k depending on what they get and out of that I get about 400-1000. I am sure they have some sort of referral kick back they are getting. That pissed me off when I saw it.

...I'm not sure where "Donnie and the CEO's" came from, but I swear they could have been an oompah band @ an Octoberfest last year...

...at least once a week he states that the RV is imminent and to make sure you get your LLC from the Vegas Group...he has to be making a nice side income off that...

It is now an invite only site; seems like you'll get booted for just disagreeing or challenging any information. From what I've read, you have to be grateful for what the leaders have done for the followers you see. That sounds like what happens in dictatorship societies. Isn't it amazing that people living in a 'democratic' country can come up with those ideas.

I do believe most sites are trying to provide intel that is real....if we ever found out this was not the case that could be real bad news for whoever would be sending that out. I just think this is a dynamic volatile situation and things are changing quickly and so intel that was valid yesterday could be totally wrong or invalid today....not so hard to imagine right.

Think of it more through the prism of time....you are sitting on our yacht or your veranda overlooking some incredible sunset on the sea talking to some people or your grand kids and your telling them the story of when you invested in the Iraq Dinar and you made your fortune....

Hopefully your story isn't filled with venom and bashing those that tried to inform you on your journey to the prize....

J

Know what you should go to the other site and tell them what you posted. Oops my bad you have already done it " Steve, Steve look what I posted ". You should heed the first 2 lines of your post. Are you embarassed yet?.......you should be

• Upvote 1

J

LOL.....you need to take the blinders off and see what's really going on with Poopy Dinar.....they are just preying off the weak minded by filling them full of garbage to get them all hyped up and to fork over even more money into the owners of the site....its sad really....poor sheep....I feel as if they might have you hooked for the ride too based off your comments of you believing they hare really trying to provide honest intel....hahahaha what a joke....I think puffsplus said it best that the term intel is arabic for bullsh%t..... LOL

• Upvote 6