Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT HAPPENED TO SONNY1

dinarlady

With all that is happening the past few weeks were is sonny1? he is the only one who I have seen on any of these sites who has ever been correct with any of the info he or she gives. If he or she is on another site could someone please let me know, I for one realy miss his info and insight! thanks.

• Upvote 6

I can only assume that he is a man of his word and he has sold all of his dinar (as he promised).

When his intel told him a month ago that on a particular Friday the RV was almost certain to occur, he promised to sell his dinar if the RV did not occur. He must have sold it. b/c we don't hear from him anymore ...

Don't you think ... ??

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1

Maybe he's less enthusiastic about the investment these days. Seems to be a growing trend as a lot of former regulars have gone underground. That includes gurus from other sites. You just don't see the same excitement around this thing these days. Most of what we get now is routine daily news flashes that say little to nothing to generate good cheer.

No no. I could be wrong, but I do think he is helping out Med on his site, think he is helping and is a Mod, but I am not sure. I don't even know what Med's sight is. But I think they are pretty good friends. (again......I could be wrong) but thought that is what I read a few weeks ago. Have a great rest of your weekend!! :D

• Upvote 1

No no. I could be wrong, but I do think he is helping out Med on his site, think he is helping and is a Mod, but I am not sure. I don't even know what Med's sight is. But I think they are pretty good friends. (again......I could be wrong) but thought that is what I read a few weeks ago. Have a great rest of your weekend!! :D

I think he is over at DD

Maybe he's less enthusiastic about the investment these days. Seems to be a growing trend as a lot of former regulars have gone underground. That includes gurus from other sites. You just don't see the same excitement around this thing these days. Most of what we get now is routine daily news flashes that say little to nothing to generate good cheer.

Which is a very normal reaction after being fed lots of crap year after year......

I can only assume that he is a man of his word and he has sold all of his dinar (as he promised).

When his intel told him a month ago that on a particular Friday the RV was almost certain to occur, he promised to sell his dinar if the RV did not occur. He must have sold it. b/c we don't hear from him anymore ...

I don't think he promised anything. I just saw him say one day in chat that if it doesn't happen soon he's going to sell all of his dinar and forget about it. He gets frustrated like all of us do, but it's not like he was vowing to disappear if his intel was wrong. It was more like an off the cuff comment about how this investment is driving him crazy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1