Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Open post to Venetia

1rustycoin

Open post to Venetia

I am posting this because I can not post on her sight page.

I have no idea what has happened, I only know that she has left this sight.

Venetia:

Fran, don’t let a few get to you. I believe you are a very intelligent woman and a gracious lady. I enjoy your post as many others do. Don’t let a few that disrespect you, get to you, when so many others that do respect you miss you.

• Upvote 8

Open post to Venetia

Venetia:

Fran, don’t let a few get to you. I believe you are a very intelligent woman and a gracious lady. I enjoy your post as many others do. Don’t let a few that disrespect you, get to you, when so many others that do respect you miss you.

Very touching...sniff..sniff..."if anyone wishes to be a leader...you must be strong..."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

Open post to Venetia

Venetia:

She's gone Bro! Her choice. Quite the Lady I might add.

• Upvote 1

Can somebody let me know what happened with her? I like her posts. Thanks in advance.

It was a personal matter. If and when she gets ready, she will return. That is up to her. I miss her to, but respect whatever decision she makes.

Yeah...what the heck happened? :o Maybe we should put Tiffany23 on the case...by the way where has she been lately? :huh:

Trust me, she's wayyy ahead of you. ;)

It was a personal matter. If and when she gets ready, she will return. That is up to her. I miss her to, but respect whatever decision she makes.

End Quote

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.... As I said, I had no idea of what occurred which caused that decision. I do hope she will cheer up and reconsider. A lot of us here do like her.

Edited by umbertino

Trust me, she's wayyy ahead of you. ;)

Ms. V is just fine! Taking a little break. You never miss them till their gone huh! Probably a message we can all learn from.

• Upvote 1

Veneta..I would like to say how much you are appreciated even though we didnt have a chance to meet. I always read your post and thoughts and kind words. Always upbeat and very funny. I even viewed your photos of your beautiful daughter. My you find your way back here if you choose..if not just know how much your witty personality is missed by many..some people are lurkers some people form friendships well and some people dont so whatever it was I wish you well where ever you are...peace to you and your own..smile.gif

Veneta..I would like to say how much you are appreciated even though we didnt have a chance to meet. I always read your post and thoughts and kind words. Always upbeat and very funny. I even viewed your photos of your beautiful daughter. My you find your way back here if you choose..if not just know how much your witty personality is missed by many..some people are lurkers some people form friendships well and some people dont so whatever it was I wish you well where ever you are...peace to you and your own..smile.gif

littlesam, She's a great person. I think you'd really like her. She really is.

Ms. V is just fine! Taking a little break. You never miss them till their gone huh! Probably a message we can all learn from.

Thanks for the pep talk. I am well aware of Frans situation and your right, she is just fine. She is a beautiful, strong woman who can make her own decisions.

Fran, you started a movement when Tiffany23 went off forum. You did that and we all appreciated it. I have only had one single exchange with you, but have read many of your posts and I like the brain behind the posts. So here we are, all of us, and we want you to come back and hang out here with us. Peace.

When it's love you give
(I'll be a woman of good faith.)
Then in love you live.
(I'll make a stand. I won't break.)
I'll be the rock you can build on,
Be there when you're old,
To have and to hold.

When there's love inside
(I swear I'll always be strong.)
Then there's a reason why.
(I'll prove to you we belong.)
I'll be the wal that protects you
From the wind and the rain,
From the hurt and pain.

Let's make it all for one and all for love.
Let the one you hold be the one you want,
The one you need,
'Cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
When there's someone that should know
Then just let your feelings show
And make it all for one and all for love.

When it's love you make
(I'll be the fire in your night.)
Then it's love you take.
(I will defend, I will fight.)
I'll be there when you need me.
When honor's at stake,
This vow I will make:

That it's all for one and all for love.
Let the one be the one you want,
The one you need,

Don't lay our love to rest
'Cause we could stand up to you test.
We got everything and more than we had planned,
More than the rivers that run the land.
We've got it all in our hands.

Now it's all for one and all for love.
(It's all for love.)
The one you need,
(It's one for all.)
Then just let your feelings show.
When there's someone that you want,
When there's someone that you need
Let's make it all, all for one and all for love.

Babe...the masses have spoken...and let me just say, do you think anyone would stand a chance against the Tres Amigas? (By the way, I get to play Sting...it's the intellecutal of the bunch! )
  • Upvote 1

HEY WHATS GOING ON HERE? Women going away because of? This has to stop. V come on back. What ever was done shouldnt have been and besides you belong here with the rest of us nuts- ok- maybe 1/2 wits- k? ok-some of us can be considered non-compliant - hows that for a thot eh? Its a Canadian thing i think... and no we dont have Moose on our trucks- we do tho have the odd snowstorm tho--- :) --C,mon ya dont need to go to the fridge and clean and all that other stuff- Am i digging myself in here ? -Anyway we need ya here-- Look it this way - people with multiple personalities are never alone- just makes more company-like us:lol: See ya soon-Blessings Vern :)

Edited by vern

Very touching...sniff..sniff..."if anyone wishes to be a leader...you must be strong..."

Sir (I assume you are male), I am curious why you would makes such a bold statement in the posting about Venetia? Did you read any of her postings or did you every personally correspond with her? My guess is that you did not. I'd also guess that you felt that what you wrote was that important that you needed her friends to know.

Well I know. She is a very good friend of mine and I can guarantee you she has something you lack.... it's called CLASS. Pls refrain from making an A$$ of yourself in the future. Oh..and by the way, a true leader dresses down a person when he steps out of line...so I guess you just got a lesson in leadership.

• Upvote 2

Open post to Venetia

Venetia:

Rusty....what can I say...how thoughtful and kind of you to take the time to send me this message on here. I have dealt with the problem OFF site and I am back. You are a real sweetheart...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Slay.......You're the main man and a dear friend....DING DONG ;)

I also wish you would come back. I think you have far to much to contribute to leave . Your opinions and comments are informative and valuable.

This site needs more GOOD PEOPLE like you .

RSSKELTON.......You know I appreciate you........I don't need to say anything else........

When it's love you give

(I'll be a woman of good faith.)

Then in love you live.

(I'll make a stand. I won't break.)

I'll be the rock you can build on,

Be there when you're old,

To have and to hold.

When there's love inside

(I swear I'll always be strong.)

Then there's a reason why.

(I'll prove to you we belong.)

I'll be the wal that protects you

From the wind and the rain,

From the hurt and pain.

Let's make it all for one and all for love.

The one you need,

When it's love you make

(I'll be the fire in your night.)

Then it's love you take.

(I will defend, I will fight.)

I'll be there when you need me.

When honor's at stake,

This vow I will make:

That it's all for one and all for love.

Let the one be the one you want,

The one you need,

Don't lay our love to rest

'Cause we could stand up to you test.

We got everything and more than we had planned,

More than the rivers that run the land.

We've got it all in our hands.

Now it's all for one and all for love.

(It's all for love.)

The one you need,

(It's one for all.)

Then just let your feelings show.

When there's someone that you want,

When there's someone that you need

Let's make it all, all for one and all for love.

Babe...the masses have spoken...and let me just say, do you think anyone would stand a chance against the Tres Amigas? (By the way, I get to play Sting...it's the intellecutal of the bunch! )

Tiff...The missing link is back...the support of the other Amigas is always welcome...thanks.

• Upvote 1

And as for you........you faceless spineless schmuk.......the next time you feel the need to hijack a post relating to someone you have never soken to and know nothing about...I suggest you stop hiding behind your computer, post your picture and then come and say those things to my face...look me straight in the eye...and good luck mate...you'll need it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And as for you........you faceless spineless schmuk.......the next time you feel the need to hijack a post relating to someone you have never soken to and know nothing about...I suggest you stop hiding behind your computer, post your picture and then come and say those things to my face...look me straight in the eye...and good luck mate...you'll need it.

Wow, Really? Threats of physical violence, such a nice testament to your personality!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow, Really? Threats of physical violence, such a nice testament to your personality!

[/quote

Wow, Really? can you actaully see any mention of physical violence in my post.......I think not.....the words of intelligent people should be sufficient ....but only when people know what they are talking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1