Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brought over ( Okie )

Larry V

March 22nd, 2011 07:47 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK HERES AN ADDENDUM TO TODAY’S POST. THIS IS OF SIGNIFICANCE–IRAQ IS NOW POSITIONED TO ACCEPT-ISSUE AND LOAD FUNDS VIA VISA CARDS-MAY NOT SEEM IMPORTANT WITHIN ITSELF BUT CONSIDER THIS. NO COUNTRY HAS OR CAN USE VISA CARDS INSIDE COUNTRIES THAT CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS. THIS WILL BE THE WAY TO REPLACE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN CALLING SMART CARDS AND RATION CARDS. THIS WILL PERMIT GOI TO LOAD STIPENDS AND OIL REVENUE SHARING WITH CITIZENS AND FACILITATE WHAT WE CALL PLASTIC TRANSACTIONS THUS NEGAITEING THE NEED FOR MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FISICAL FIAT (PAPER) MONEY. THIS LOOKS LIKE THE END OF THE TRAIL FOLKS–

THIS WILL ALLOW THE DINAR TO ENTER THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA AND BE WORTH SUBSTANCE. LOOK FOR R/V AT ANY MOMENT (LITERALLY)—THE 27TH STILL LOOKS LIKE AN OPTIMUM TIME BUT IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THAT—SURE HOPE SO—-SMILE FOLKS–BE HAPPY!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT–INTEL COMING IN SO FAST THAT POST 1 HOUR OLD NOW SEEMS OBSOLETE–YOU CAN NOT REALIZE ALL THAT IS TRANSPIRING RAPIDLY AS I SPEAK—CONSTANT NEW INTEL–GOOD FOR US—-ALL POSITIVE AND EXPEDIENT FOR US—SMILE—-GRIN—WHOOP–HOLLER——-

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AS I GET MORE I WILL REPORT–THINGS ARE MOVING—-

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND WAS FACILITATOR OF VISA CARD ISSUANCE–COMPLETED YESTERDAY

It seems as though Okie is havening a good time on another site. Why not in here?? Be Happy Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I love this quote - "NO COUNTRY HAS OR CAN USE VISA CARDS INSIDE COUNTRIES THAT CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS." Who decides what the term "worthless" means? I hope all of you understand how that statement right there proves that this is dumb.

I challenge the true Okie Oil Man aka Terry K - to have an intel chat with me at his or her best available time. We will discuss intel and what is false, and I hope all who can contact this dude let him know to contact me here at this site. Anytime Terry anytime....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK HERES AN ADDENDUM TO TODAY’S POST. THIS IS OF SIGNIFICANCE–IRAQ IS NOW POSITIONED TO ACCEPT-ISSUE AND LOAD FUNDS VIA VISA CARDS-MAY NOT SEEM IMPORTANT WITHIN ITSELF BUT CONSIDER THIS. NO COUNTRY HAS OR CAN USE VISA CARDS INSIDE COUNTRIES THAT CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS. THIS WILL BE THE WAY TO REPLACE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN CALLING SMART CARDS AND RATION CARDS. THIS WILL PERMIT GOI TO LOAD STIPENDS AND OIL REVENUE SHARING WITH CITIZENS AND FACILITATE WHAT WE CALL PLASTIC TRANSACTIONS THUS NEGAITEING THE NEED FOR MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FISICAL FIAT (PAPER) MONEY. THIS LOOKS LIKE THE END OF THE TRAIL FOLKS–

THIS WILL ALLOW THE DINAR TO ENTER THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA AND BE WORTH SUBSTANCE. LOOK FOR R/V AT ANY MOMENT (LITERALLY)—THE 27TH STILL LOOKS LIKE AN OPTIMUM TIME BUT IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THAT—SURE HOPE SO—-SMILE FOLKS–BE HAPPY!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT–INTEL COMING IN SO FAST THAT POST 1 HOUR OLD NOW SEEMS OBSOLETE–YOU CAN NOT REALIZE ALL THAT IS TRANSPIRING RAPIDLY AS I SPEAK—CONSTANT NEW INTEL–GOOD FOR US—-ALL POSITIVE AND EXPEDIENT FOR US—SMILE—-GRIN—WHOOP–HOLLER——-

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AS I GET MORE I WILL REPORT–THINGS ARE MOVING—-

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND WAS FACILITATOR OF VISA CARD ISSUANCE–COMPLETED YESTERDAY

It seems as though Okie is havening a good time on another site. Why not in here?? Be Happy Go RV

I think that Okie wears Reeboks... The old ones that you have to "pump" up :lol:

• Upvote 3

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NO COUNTRY HAS OR CAN USE VISA CARDS INSIDE COUNTRIES THAT CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS. THIS WILL BE THE WAY TO REPLACE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN CALLING SMART CARDS AND RATION CARDS. THIS WILL PERMIT GOI TO LOAD STIPENDS AND OIL REVENUE SHARING WITH CITIZENS AND FACILITATE WHAT WE CALL PLASTIC TRANSACTIONS THUS NEGAITEING THE NEED FOR MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FISICAL FIAT (PAPER) MONEY. THIS LOOKS LIKE THE END OF THE TRAIL FOLKS–

I love this quote as it completely negates the fact that the South Korean Won is worth basically the same as the IQD right now.

1 South Korean won = 0.000872808217 Canadian dollars

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008413 Canadian Dollar

Ohh, and they have Visa cards in South Korea. ;)

I like good rumours as much as the next guy, but at least base them on facts instead of blatent lies & personal opinion eh?

• Upvote 1

I love this quote - "NO COUNTRY HAS OR CAN USE VISA CARDS INSIDE COUNTRIES THAT CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS." Who decides what the term "worthless" means? I hope all of you understand how that statement right there proves that this is dumb.

I challenge the true Okie Oil Man aka Terry K - to have an intel chat with me at his or her best available time. We will discuss intel and what is false, and I hope all who can contact this dude let him know to contact me here at this site. Anytime Terry anytime....

Exactly right! Just because it's at 1170 doesn't mean it's worthless. It's all relative.

Hate to keep kicking this dead horse!!! I live in Thailand, go to Cambodia at least once a week, the exchange rate is $1 = 4000 riel, (their currency). Most atms accept all types of cards but the "hot spots" only accept visa. And--they only dispense US $20 bills. Visa Can And Will Do What They Want!!!! Since they are (literally) worldwide. What makes anyone think visa card issueance is an issue with a reval or RI (sp?)? Heck, my Lao wife has a visa platinum card! LMAO. My point being---4000 to 1 is still a recognized currency, as is 1170 to 1.

Enough venting-back to lurking

It's WORTHLESS make no mistake at this time this currency is worthless.

1170 dinar = $1.00

Errr no it doesn't what this means is

Inside Iraq 1170 dinar = $1.00 else where it only has the value that anyone is prepared to pay, it has no valid international exchange rate. It is worthless outside Iraq.

The whole point of the Re valuation is to make this a valid globaly acceptable Forgin exchangeable currency.

In simple terms if you work or trade in iraq and they pay you in dinars at 1170 to $1.00 in real terms you cannot currently take your profit out of the country, thats why payment is in dollars!!!

RV changes all of that.

Hate to keep kicking this dead horse!!! I live in Thailand, go to Cambodia at least once a week, the exchange rate is $1 = 4000 riel, (their currency). Most atms accept all types of cards but the "hot spots" only accept visa. And--they only dispense US $20 bills. Visa Can And Will Do What They Want!!!! Since they are (literally) worldwide. What makes anyone think visa card issueance is an issue with a reval or RI (sp?)? Heck, my Lao wife has a visa platinum card! LMAO. My point being---4000 to 1 is still a recognized currency, as is 1170 to 1.

Enough venting-back to lurking

No you miss the point, it could be $1 = 1,000,000 and that would be fine so long as it was a recognised forgin exchange currency! its weak value represents the nations poor resources and markets but it can trade globaly.

The Dinar is not yet recognised as an exchange currency, so outside iraq technicaly its worthless. So no one will trade/work in iraq for payment in a worthless currency. So they need to make it globaly exchangeable and to do that it has to reflect the value of the nation it represents and that is what gives the RV its value.

Edited by cbisinger