Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank

ukblue4you

Talked to In-trust Bank in Wichita, KS this afternoon. Asked if they were still selling the dinar. Guy told me as of now they are but were going to stop before June. When asked why, he stated that there was people buying it and reselling it for a profit. I told him he might not have to worry about it by June. He laughed and said, “Could be”. I asked which bills they were getting. He said still getting the bigger bills but that it was up to their supplier. Also my entire call was recorded as I could hear the beep every 5 seconds. (I timed it.) Found that odd as that has never happened when I called them before.

Edited by timborders
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I know why we are still buying....1) The RV hasn't happened yet. 2) You don't know for sure yet what they are going to do...ie lop, low RV, no RV until next year. 3) Taxes 35%, tithes 10% and these are off the top. Hummmmm I wonder why anyone would keep buying??????

tithes 10% WHY????? :lol: what is that

Edited by rick25sandi

*Raises hand* ummm...Question....why are ppl still buying IQDs????

are y'all that greedy for more???? i just don't understand the need for any one to want more than wot they need...

Read more:

Maybe some of us have family members who cannot afford to buy Dinars but would love to so with me buying more gives more options to help my family. RIGHT??????

I went to 5/3 Bank today in Columbus, IN to buy more Dinar and they stop selling them. I asked why and all they said was cooperate sent down word to stop selling.

I calle that bank and they were selling dinars at 25,000 for 1,080 plus shipping I thought that was great now they stopped that is something mysterious something is coming and I know it is not me if you know my wife HAHA

*Raises hand* ummm...Question....why are ppl still buying IQDs????

are y'all that greedy for more???? i just don't understand the need for any one to want more than wot they need...

Maybe some of us have family members who cannot afford to buy Dinars but would love to so with me buying more gives more options to help my family. RIGHT??????

okay..thanks of you folks opinions to me question. so far, according you y'all response it is partially Greed, can't afford to buy bulk, bullish, and to have extra for others.

ok...so answer me this.

Who here is holding less that 500K IQD?

okay..thanks of you folks opinions to me question. so far, according you y'all response it is partially Greed, can't afford to buy bulk, bullish, and to have extra for others.

ok...so answer me this.

Who here is holding less that 500K IQD?

I hold less than that and have no plans to buy more, and have owned the same amount for years. When i got into this I expected the rate to go to .05 or even .10. This very day If I knew for a fact it would come in higher than I expect I still wouldn't risk my families well being to purchase more waiting for the day it revals.

I also thought of the worst case scenarios and only spent money that I would have spent on dinners out, so in the worst of all possibilities it will not effect me in the least.

Edited by DALLASDCC
  • Upvote 1

I hold less than that and have no plans to buy more, and have owned the same amount for years. When i got into this I expected the rate to go to .05 or even .10. This very day If I knew for a fact it would come in higher than I expect I still wouldn't risk my families well being to purchase more waiting for the day it revals.

I also thought of the worst case scenarios and only spent money that I would have spent on dinners out, so in the worst of all possibilities it will not effect me in the least.

Ah..a conservative. :twothumbs: i too only invested wot i could afford w/out the burden of taking away from my current expenses and I knew the potential payout. i'm content with wot i hold. no need for me to have any more. with the out come of this investment. wot ever it will be...i'll just have enough to pay off my debt and live and work well without the burden of my debts. my family are invested in this also, so i don't have to worry about them.

I tnink if you have the chance to change your life and the lives of your loved ones in one move, you do it. Money can give you choices you may not have had before. I do not believe it is greedy to want to have a better life. Paying off debt and pollishing a few edges is a good thing. I would never spend money that I need on chance, but I will take a chance on making a better life for my family. Everyone should buy what they are comfortable with. You won't be judged by me. To each their own....

ukblue4you,

I am near Columbus, In also. Will your 5/3 bank be cashing in if I have an account there? Looking for different bank than we currently have. Too many gossips. biggrin.gif

Eagerly awaiting response...who is selling/cashing in IN? Hailing from Naptown and sometimes Madison.

Wishwell11smile.gif

I went to 5/3 Bank today in Columbus, IN to buy more Dinar and they stop selling them. I asked why and all they said was cooperate sent down word to stop selling.

Hello fellow Hoosier. I called the Chase foreign exchange desk in Indy and she was clueless on what I was inquiring about. She asked me to spell Iraq Dinar and IQD was not on her list. .....LOL...so apparently they're not even abreast of the Scam rumors eitherlaugh.gif