Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Rumors for the evening***

easyrider

"Just got a call from a friend who just received an email containing info/intel from [bondLady] and [Elsie]. Said we should be watching for the RV at 10:00 pm CST.

I'm assuming that's 09:00 Tuesday morning in Iraq. Let's cross our fingers, say a prayer and hope for the best."

Being a newbie and all, just who is this BondLady and why would they insist on a change in the middle of the night in the U.S. and 6 am in the Middle East? Is this a common thing to get people's hopes up on such silly speculation? Where in the hell did they get their intel?

Is this a common thing to get peoples hopes up on such silly speculation you ask? Well,no... It is usually much sillier speculation than that and happens at least a few times per week. Buckle up, you are in for a wild and bumpy ride my friend.

• Upvote 1

The way the poster stated it, it does NOT indicate a lop. If you have not visited the LOP section of the forum you might want too. Just saying.

thanks, Rsskelton, sweetie...i know about the "Lop" theory...and yes, the way he wrote it...it does sound like a "lop" . thanks :D

• Upvote 1

This know_moral_eyes guy knows nothing. He stated that the RV would definitely happen in 2010. Last I heard he was an oilfield worker who owned 100K dinar hoping to cash in enough to pay off some bills and start a family. He has no connections, folks.

Didn't this Know_Moral_Eyes guy post on here too for a little bit but was so full of crap we booted him to the same place of Okie and TerryK? smile.gif

BTW almost 11PM CST and nothing LOLlaugh.gif

Edited by Soldiering4U

OK I know I am usually negative and have started believing this is all bogus but arent there people on this forum that are stationed in Iraq who can verify or debunk this garbage?!? I for one would like it to be true as many of you would but I know its not because week after week its the same and these rumors are not true...

You know!, If you go to the Library, you will find more books on Fiction than Fact, so read these posts as entertaining fiction thrillers that get your Imagination going and your heart rate kicking, and just enjoy them, then if something does happen, it will just be a terrific bonus, its all free, no library card needed and you save gas too! JMHO! Good things to all!

thanks, Rsskelton, sweetie...i know about the "Lop" theory...and yes, the way he wrote it...it does sound like a "lop" . thanks :D

Come on use your brain now... How is getting 100 (250 dinar notes) for 1 (25,000 dinar note) a LOP? 100 x 250 = 25,000. And 1 x 25,000= 25,000. Some just want to cause trouble or show their ignorance...Which one are u Shinnidan?

Edited by Snatcher

BobbyDee - I'm pretty sure at least one of the press releases I read about the ration cards finally being distributed said that they were loaded with 15,000 IQD because their release had been delayed for so long and there were problems with the actual stored rations. These cards are also partly in response to the protests.

Lastly, the cards are out, so they were released BEFORE the RV, since it hasn't happened yet. A card with only 250 IQD would have caused a riot, not just a protest, IMO. Plus, I gotta believe the govt knows very well that the revaluation could be delayed (you think?!), so better put plenty on the cards, 'cause they are going out regardless.

So, IMO, having 15,000 IQD on the cards is a non-factor in regards to an imminent RV, not that I am agreeing with this rumor, but hope springs eternal, and I do expect it soon.

I see tonight that a substantial oil industry convention/product/services expo is coming to Iraq in April. Like the Middle East Summit, it makes sense to me that the RV really MUST happen BEFORE this event. If not, a truly huge opportunity to generate investment and promote private sector business growth will be blown! Not that the GOI isn't capable of this level of blunder, but I feel strongly that they will make the effort to not let it happen. So, I have upgraded my RV forecast from "must be by" May 11th to April 23rd (or whenever the expo is). Sooner OK with me!!!

Peace and Prosperity

Come on use your brain now... How is getting 100 (250 dinar notes) for 1 (25,000 dinar note) a LOP? 100 x 250 = 25,000. And 1 x 25,000= 25,000. Some just want to cause trouble or show their ignorance...Which one are u Shinnidan?

stuff it snather.. :P i take nothing here serious! i don't expect you to take me serious about anything...and the only causing trouble....is you... i didn't call you names or insult your intelligence, did I?