Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to purchase stocks through Warka / ISX???

db71

I received my ISX investment trading number. Now where do I go to place trades? Do you guys simply email Warka the equity you wish to buy and the amount of shares? I'm a bit confused here. I was expecting something similar to the online trading that we're accustomed to seeing here in the States. I'm not a newbie to trading stocks but I am on this Exchange. Advice is appreciated!!

Thanks,

db71

I received my ISX investment trading number. Now where do I go to place trades? Do you guys simply email Warka the equity you wish to buy and the amount of shares? I'm a bit confused here. I was expecting something similar to the online trading that we're accustomed to seeing here in the States. I'm not a newbie to trading stocks but I am on this Exchange. Advice is appreciated!!

Thanks,

db71

You have to print your form and submit it to Warka in the following manner

1. Find the stock you want to purchase. Check on http://www.isx-iq.ne...orsDetails.html

email ISX@Warka-Bank-IQ.com

Here is what my most recent stock purchase looked like:

===============================

I, Adam Montana, authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw approximately (200,000) Dinars from my IQD Savings Account #__________________ to purchase stocks as follows. The following ISX stock purchases are to be executed for the trading day of (as soon as possible)/

Purchase (200,000) Dinars worth of stock in each of the companies below: • Banking Sector:

1) AL-WARKA'A INVESTMENT BANK Total Dinars invested in 1 stocks = (200,000) Dinars. Parties in full agreement, signed below.

_______________________ Date: _________ Legal Account Owner & Investor

_______________________ Date_________ Warka Investment Bank Representative

===========================

You can find more complicated forms on the net, but I always like to keep it simple with Warka.

Thanks,

db71

Hi db71! I do have ISX account, that reads my shares, and whenever there's added shares as free shares we get, then it's all get done automatically. I can not access that acount, only the broker can. whenever i want an update or just check my shares, i need to ask him to log in and print it out for me or email me the updated sheet. That's because it's a new thing in Iraq, so it's a limited authorization just for the registered brokers, such as warka bank, and other banks and specified companies. so yes i suppose it's nothing like what you used to it in the states! so far! we all hopes for the future! you can only check the banks and companies that are trading, and their prices and that kind of activities, but selling and buying should be throught the registered broker.

my broker is not Warka, so i don't really know what does the ISX investment trading number means. there are couple of numbers beside my account no. starts with RG3...and QP... may be it's like one of them?

I'll ask about it tomorrow and let you know.

Adam has provided you already with the form you have to fill, you should fill it and send it to the e-mail address you have. i know that for fact , that they need you to authorize them, sign that document, so they proceed as you wish. i asked once about the procedures, that's how it works. i can still make sure and ask for any updates that might be helpful.

All the best!

Hi bd71, hope all is going well with you!

I asked about the investmant trading number that you have received, the bank said that since you have an account with them, then you will be able now to trade by yourself ! thats is you can buy and sell with no need to a broker, since you have the number and the password. i asked if this is a new thing cause it was not possible before, unless you do that through the broker. so he said yes they are improving the service to be more convenient to their clients. i actually told them they should explain this on thier site, as there are many people want to know about it and asking how it works, including myself, which i don't have any idea how it goes. They said they will, it will just take some time because they are upgrading and updating their systems now, in a week or 10 days it will be done.

It's weekend now, and then there is a big holiday in Kurdistan, were everyone goes picnicking! that's on the 21st of March, it's the celebration of Spring season, it's like the kurdish new year! so things should be sorted out after that, i suppose. Thay said the cards will also work in a week time. i also couldn't access my online account because of all this updating thing so i applied to reconfirm my data, like i did last year too, and it should work soon as well.

I hope everything works out for the best interest of us all.

Keep well!

Thanks,

db71

How does one receive a 'ISX Investment Trading Number' ?

I have yet to put an order in. However, from your post (Adam's) it would appear that the ISX trading number would not be required to place a trade. Warka/ISX sent me an email with the number so I'm assuming that is there way of telling me that I'm free to start placing trades. On a side note it took about a month for them to provide me this information after they received my info packet. I plan on looking into stocks to purchase this weekend.

thanks,

db71

thanks db71

I may be wrong, but I don't recall ever getting one of these "Numbers" - and every stock order I've ever submitted has looked like this, just edit the amount and the exact stock!:

===============================

I, Adam Montana, authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw approximately (200,000) Dinars from my IQD Savings Account #__________________ to purchase stocks as follows. The following ISX stock purchases are to be executed for the trading day of (as soon as possible)/

Purchase (200,000) Dinars worth of stock in each of the companies below: • Banking Sector:

1) AL-WARKA'A INVESTMENT BANK Total Dinars invested in 1 stocks = (200,000) Dinars. Parties in full agreement, signed below.

_______________________ Date: _________ Legal Account Owner & Investor

_______________________ Date_________ Warka Investment Bank Representative

===========================

• 2 weeks later...

thanks db71

I may be wrong, but I don't recall ever getting one of these "Numbers" - and every stock order I've ever submitted has looked like this, just edit the amount and the exact stock!:

I just received an email today from Warka ISX Department saying they received my Papers and they will now submit them to ISX so ISX can provide me with an account number so I can start trading stocks. It appears to me that I could place an order from within my E-account with Warka. When I going into my account on line I see an area for ISX trading and it looks like once I get my number I can place orders on line. I might be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. ;)

Mike

Edited by MUglow

• 1 month later...

I just received an email today from Warka ISX Department saying they received my Papers and they will now submit them to ISX so ISX can provide me with an account number so I can start trading stocks. It appears to me that I could place an order from within my E-account with Warka. When I going into my account on line I see an area for ISX trading and it looks like once I get my number I can place orders on line. I might be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. ;)

Mike

I was wrong, the ebanking ISX area is not working yet.

Mike

• 2 months later...

Dbose453 - have you actually set up a Warka Bank acct yet? If so, have you funded it with USD's? To answer your question about sending your dinar, the answer there is no, you cannot mail or ship your physical dinar to Warka Bank for deposit into your acct. It must be funded with USD's, then converted over to IQD. Does that help?

Dbose453 - have you actually set up a Warka Bank acct yet? If so, have you funded it with USD's? To answer your question about sending your dinar, the answer there is no, you cannot mail or ship your physical dinar to Warka Bank for deposit into your acct. It must be funded with USD's, then converted over to IQD. Does that help?

yes that does help, and no i haven't opened a Warka acct. yet, but im really thinking hard on doing so.

• 1 month later...

Adam, in your sample, are you buying the banking sector or are you buying shares in Warka?

I received my trading number yesterday and i'm a little confused :blink: okay a lot confused in this matter. I have never ever invested in stocks.

I received this from ISX/Warka:3

To buy stock we need a signed buy order indicating the company and number shares that you are interested in purchasing authorizing our bank to deduct the purchase amount and fees and by visiting the official ISX website www.isx-iq.net bulletin and reports electronic bulletin you can view a list of the companies that are currently trading and updated market prices to base your stock order noting that the minimum buy order is 200000 shares per company per session and that the commission fee is 1% per buy order. The same fee is applied when selling.

The highlighted part confuses me am I required to buy 200000 share per company or am I required to buy a minimum of 200000 dinars worth of shares

Please help

Adam, in your sample, are you buying the banking sector or are you buying shares in Warka?

I received my trading number yesterday and i'm a little confused blink.gif okay a lot confused in this matter. I have never ever invested in stocks.

I received this from ISX/Warka:3

To buy stock we need a signed buy order indicating the company and number shares that you are interested in purchasing authorizing our bank to deduct the purchase amount and fees and by visiting the official ISX website www.isx-iq.net bulletin and reports electronic bulletin you can view a list of the companies that are currently trading and updated market prices to base your stock order noting that the minimum buy order is 200000 shares per company per session and that the commission fee is 1% per buy order. The same fee is applied when selling.

The highlighted part confuses me am I required to buy 200000 share per company or am I required to buy a minimum of 200000 dinars worth of shares

Please help

You will need to buy 200000 shares per company.