Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It may sound petty but one of the things I am most looking forward to immediately following the RV is telling my boss in no uncertain terms that he is a dink. My boss is not a nice person. Oh, he'll be sweet as sugar to your face but once you leave the room he will become a back stabbing blabber mouth. He's the type of person who can look you staright in the eye and tell you a bold faced lie without blinking. He loves to take credit for everyone elses work and ideas and would gladly throw you under the bus in order to gain any kind of upward mobility. There is little doubt in my mind that he sold his soul to the devil long ago.

With that said, walking into his office upon RV and telling him "I quit" will just not suffice. I need some ideas to help me make it a more memorable occasion. I'm sure you all have dabbled with some thoughts of how you will do it, so lets hear them. I need some levity to take my mind off the seeming lack of progress lately and thought this would be therapuetic.

Thanks all!!!!

Peace

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Spring for a singing telegram, or better yet, a singing stripper. You have plenty of time to write an appropriate song that extols his shortcomings as a boss (specific project bungles, credit stealing, etc. would be GREAT) - plus will be very public. Then take credit at the end so he doesn't blame anyone else, and announce that you are quitting (not retiring - don't let on you just made a bundle).

In fact, try to arrange for at least one upper level manager to be present (you know, tell them it's a party). That way they will witness it all too, and if the dink loses it in public, with UMgt there to see, his career could be over - and it would be HIS fault for not handling it well.:o

OR - hire three hookers to come in together and give him hell for "cheating" on them - the louder the better.:blink: But I like the first idea better - give him some rope to hang himself with w/o going so far as framing him for something. Be sure you can live with yourself afterward and still be a hero to your about to be ex co-workers.:lol:

I try to be a decent guy, so please don't think it is dangerous to get on by bad side. B)

Peace and Prosperity and Sweet Revenge

Edited by Off-the-grid
  • Upvote 1

I don't think you have to do anything outragous. Just think of it....you have come into some good fortune which will allow you to retire early. They throw you a party. You play it cool, be gracious, thank all your co-workers as they wish you well. He will be as jeallous as he could possibly be. He will hate it! And you will be the good guy. You don't have to lower yourself to his level. He will be seething, trying desperately not to let it show. And you will not have to do anything because he does it to himself, (but you will get to watch him suffer).

That's the way I would do it.

Edited by cautiouslyhopeful

It may sound petty but one of the things I am most looking forward to immediately following the RV is telling my boss in no uncertain terms that he is a dink. My boss is not a nice person. Oh, he'll be sweet as sugar to your face but once you leave the room he will become a back stabbing blabber mouth. He's the type of person who can look you staright in the eye and tell you a bold faced lie without blinking. He loves to take credit for everyone elses work and ideas and would gladly throw you under the bus in order to gain any kind of upward mobility. There is little doubt in my mind that he sold his soul to the devil long ago.

With that said, walking into his office upon RV and telling him "I quit" will just not suffice. I need some ideas to help me make it a more memorable occasion. I'm sure you all have dabbled with some thoughts of how you will do it, so lets hear them. I need some levity to take my mind off the seeming lack of progress lately and thought this would be therapuetic.

Thanks all!!!!

Peace

There are people in this world that are never going to be nice because they thrive on belittling, running over people, taking advantage of people or just palin being mean spirited. These people have no conscience and don't any other way and the only way they ever learn is the hard way.......You should have gotten all the office workers around you to invest so all of you could have made a grand exit together, now wouldn't that look good for the Boss....Just one theory

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2

There are people in this that are never going to be nice because they thrive on belittling, running over people, taking advantage of people or just palin being mean spirited. These people don't any other way and the only way they ever learn is the hard way.......You should have gotten all the office workers around you to invest so all of you could have made a grand exit together, now wouldn't that look good for the Boss....Just one theory

Its not too late to get them invested!

off the grid mentioned to hire hookers to say that he was cheating.... NO..... hire 2 or 3 *** guys and do the same thing. Yelling and screaming all through the office. That would be better,

OH... I get nasty every now and then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Cautiously, I don't know how old tj is, so I don't know if a retirement party would be suspicious or not. I do not recommend he let the folks at work, let alone his boss, know he's retiring if he's not in his sixties. They will want to know how he managed it, and better to not reveal his fortune - ate state. Possible negative repercussions. Probably better to "quit." Making the dink jealous (and possibly his coworkers) is probably not a good idea. I have made the mistake (more than once, so I guess I'm a slow learner) of wanting my coworkers to envy me, and it did not make things better (duh).

I still like finding a way for the dink's character flaws to surface with management there to see it. If it can be done without having to take credit for it - priceless.

Peace and Prosperity and Sweet Freedom!

Thanks all!!!!

Peace

INVITE HIM TO A MILLIONAIRES PARTY EXCEPT DON'T TELL WHAT THE PARTY IS ABOUT, LET HIM FIND OUT AFTER HE GETS THEIR AND DON'T BE MEAN TO HIM BE NICE,

HE WILL BOIL FROM JEALOUSY AND ENVY ALL ON HIS OWN.

Thanks all!!!!

Peace

THEN YOU CAN SLOWLY START TALKING TO HIM ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT YOUR "MILLIONAIRE STATUS CAN AFFORD YOU. IE, WORLD TRAVEL, SKY, CRUISE, FLY, BIG FLAT SCREENS, NICE CARS, A BOAT, JET SKI'S, WELL "YOU GET THE PICTURE". AND YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS.

Edited by Short Circuit

I did this exact same thing Long ago.

I put a lot of time and effort in logging the infractions ,Mainly the ideas taken from others for his personal gain. Nobody wanted to say anything in fear of loosing their JOB.

I told the Owners it would be easy to catch him doing this, And that a young female employee had numerious great ides taken to look like his.

And Everybody Respected and admired her for never saying anything and always helping everone else.

And in my opinion she would help their company grow with much more integrity and synergy than they have had sence putting him in charge.

4 Months after the letter he was let go and replaced by Katie the young lady I spoke of.

And they all lived hapipily ever after. AND IT FELT GREAT

I have never beleaved in tatel tales but I just disliked everything he stood for.

Remember your integrity is something to cherish.And you have to live with what you do.

GOOD LUCK

GO RV / RI