Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible intel on RV!!!

I gave you a plus one better than all these okie dokie posts and terryk11 BS. To all those who bashed you I think they are okies supporters. At least you made me laugh. Your intel is no diffrent than those so called gurus and I think you were being sarcastic. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 1

I have read clever posts, some very funny...

but this post was just rediculous!

I will never open a post by you, again

It only takes one post to lose credibility,,,

Soooo Not Funny!

So, are you saying that you will continue to open posts from the g.e.t site? You're the RIDICULOUS one!

I have read clever posts, some very funny...

but this post was just rediculous!

I will never open a post by you, again

It only takes one post to lose credibility,,,

Soooo Not Funny!

Funny that I see others seem to agree with the point I made so clearly at the start...but this j@ck@$$ managed to muster support of others, and all of a sudden I have bunch of negative (-) against my reputation for him being an idiot and wasting more of all our time. Humor, sure, I get that on occasion it is surely needed here...but not on a day of supposedly being marked with such potential/importance. I guess I'll join the many others out there who will no longer contribute or post at DV, due to being bashed or given negatives, for some to support such a loser.

Go RV...and for idiots like Scott...."go away"! He's only been here 2 wks, almost no posts...and when does post/contribute, it was a totally stupid ridiculous post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Alright don't bash me but when I was watering my yard I looked in my tree and saw two guys sitting there and I asked them "What are you doing in my tree?" and they looked at me and said "We are oil guys!" and I looked at them and wondered about if they knew anything about the possible Dinar revaluation and before I could ask they said "You should invest in the Dinar!!!" They jumped out of the tree and ran off, I never saw those guys again but I'm pretty sure there will be a RV next Monday...

dang you should post that at the PD site..they will put you on a call to let everyone know. thats their kind of intel i.e store owners putting up double pricing and one gets his intel from middle eastern store owners in the mall...i kid you not.

LMAO! How long before the nursing home discovered you were missing? Did the Alzheimer's unite bring medication for you when they picked you up? Just curious.

Dear Brother..I think its Halfheimers the guy has but he's got a full blown case crouch crickets because he's nuts.