Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What about a Libyan dinar play

It is pretty early but there is a lot of destruction and despair if a new goverment is brought in they will need investments. I would think it would be another long term investment.

You are joking right? Dammit what an optimist, I wish you all the best in the world, I on the other hand am staying AWAY from two things......Middle East and Currency investments......ROFL, I cannot believe you would even consider this one? Damn, you must have guts of stone.....ROFL....Peace.

• Upvote 1

You are joking right? Dammit what an optimist, I wish you all the best in the world, I on the other hand am staying AWAY from two things......Middle East and Currency investments......ROFL, I cannot believe you would even consider this one? Damn, you must have guts of stone.....ROFL....Peace.

I'm with you on this one, Bang. I wouldn't touch Libya with someone elses barge pole............call me a whimp........but my guts are definitely not made of stone and I don't think they would withstand spending day after day wondering what the lunatic who goes by the name of Gaddafi is going to do next.

Unfortunately enough it looks like he's reconquering cities one by one.........Let's see if the rest of the World ( US, EU, UN etc.) will just passively stare at this tragedy........

Granted this is very tragic and horrifying to see his Airforce carry out his orders to bomb his own people. My thought though is this MUST BE STARTED BY ANOTHER COUNTRY OR THE UN, the US is already seen as the great Satan in the Middle East and as the aggressor in all this unrest. We must sit by and let this unfold as we cannot afford to spend anymore Political clout that we have in the region and further the enforcement of a no fly zone goes way beyond just hovering overhead to keep their planes grounded. I mean FFS! Where is France, Germany, Italy and all the other UN participants in all this? Why does it always come back to us to make the first move? I feel bad for the Libyans no doubt but I see this as a hands off scenario for us. The rest of the world must have the will power to initiate this and then and only then per UN request do I see us in a support role helping those who gave a SH$t to intervene and stop this senseless SLAUGHTER. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

It's absolutely dumbfounding. Where are all the Libyia people's 'brother arabs' while this goes on? They are quiet like mice. The only thing they said is that the UN should institute a no-fly zone. How about the neighboring Arabs help out themselves? If an arab dies by the hands of a westerner or Israeli they are all up in arms...but when another arab commits mass genocide they shut their hypocrite mouths.

The arabs have plenty of military prowess. They demonstrated it anytime they ganged up and fought israel...why wont they do anything to help Libya? This is a joke. the UN needs to tell the arab league that this is an internal arab matter and THEY needs to handle it. We need to help someone now who really deserves it---our friends the Japanese.

• Upvote 1

It's absolutely dumbfounding. Where are all the Libyia people's 'brother arabs' while this goes on? They are quiet like mice. The only thing they said is that the UN should institute a no-fly zone. How about the neighboring Arabs help out themselves? If an arab dies by the hands of a westerner or Israeli they are all up in arms...but when another arab commits mass genocide they shut their hypocrite mouths.

The arabs have plenty of military prowess. They demonstrated it anytime they ganged up and fought israel...why wont they do anything to help Libya? This is a joke. the UN needs to tell the arab league that this is an internal arab matter and THEY needs to handle it. We need to help someone now who really deserves it---our friends the Japanese.

Agree there with ya. Well said.

Agree there with ya. Well said.

Seriously dude, All the arabs know how to do is piss and moan about western powers 'interfering' with arab issues. How they always tell us to stay out of the ME. Despite that fact that we help them and free them from tyranny. But anytime there's a problem they run to us to help. Enough is enough already.

WTF do they have the arab league for and whatever other groups for? Let them handle their own problems for a change. OR if they need out help---PAY for it. Whatever our cost to intervene..they pay us back with interest. Basically rent out our might. But preferably, I'd rather see arabs handle this.

DINAR,DINAR,DINAR.....IT IS THE EVIL FOR ALL MANKIND......NOT.....IF YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK ,COLLECTING 1% INTEREST.THAN THIS WOULD A GREAT INVESTMENT TO MAKE.ANY,MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES THAT COLLAPSES,IT IS OUR FORTUNE THAT WE CAN INVEST IN THAT COUNTRIES CURRENCY.AFTERALL,IRAQ DINAR HAS GIVEN ALL OF US INVESTORS SOME GREAT KNOWLEDGE IN INVESTING.IT WILL BE GREAT TO HAVE ANOTHER RV PARTY DOWN THE ROAD.AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

• Upvote 1

Granted this is very tragic and horrifying to see his Airforce carry out his orders to bomb his own people. My thought though is this MUST BE STARTED BY ANOTHER COUNTRY OR THE UN, the US is already seen as the great Satan in the Middle East and as the aggressor in all this unrest. We must sit by and let this unfold as we cannot afford to spend anymore Political clout that we have in the region and further the enforcement of a no fly zone goes way beyond just hovering overhead to keep their planes grounded. I mean FFS! Where is France, Germany, Italy and all the other UN participants in all this? Why does it always come back to us to make the first move? I feel bad for the Libyans no doubt but I see this as a hands off scenario for us. The rest of the world must have the will power to initiate this and then and only then per UN request do I see us in a support role helping those who gave a SH$t to intervene and stop this senseless SLAUGHTER. JMO. Peace.

I appreciate your opinion. Thanks and Peace to you, my Friend.