Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali- DT No Safe Keeping

redrage

from DT website :

" Safe Keeping Application

We are currently not offering any new Safe Keeping orders. If you are an existing customer, your account is still active and your Dinars will remain in Safe Keeping.

You have 15 days from 3/11/2011 to decide which method you want your Dinars returned to you, otherwise your Dinars will be shipped to the address you provided.

If you wish to login to your account, kindly click the following address "

This information from DT is approx. three weeks old.They are no longer holding Dinars so you either have to decide to keep them yourself or have a company hold them for you. I am assuming that you had DT hold them for tax purposes. One reason to do that is they would act as a depository for an IRA. If that is the case,which was the case for me you have to find a depository to hold them, I chose First State Depository to have my dinars held for tax purposes.They also are a depository for precious metals. They were very easy to deal with and if your holdings were for IRA'S they were very helpful giving info on how to handle transactions with your self directed IRA manager. I chose Entrust as my self directed IRA Dealer. They were also very helpful and explained all my questions in a professional manner. Self directed ROTH IRA'S are the only way to RV and not pay taxes. Slow process setting up though but it will be worth it come RV. Any one with questions about self directed IRA'S should contact an Entrust representative. There are no taxes if you have a ROTH IRA and it is set up as a self Directed ROTH IRA.

I suppose you could take my first response as a commercial if you were so inclined. My intent with the post was to inform people that there are legitimate,legal ways to invest there dinars and minimize there tax consequences. Self directed Roth IRA'S allow you to make many varied investments.Some are- you can purchase real estate, precious metals ,hold notes,purchase stocks and bonds and many other types of investments.You could buy an investment property then resell and have no tax consequences.People have made a lot of money with self directed IRA'S. I am surprised more people don't know about them and take advantage of them. That was one of the things that appealed to me the most when I started to research IRA'S.Roth IRA'S are tax free on profits. You put in taxed dollars to make them work. Any profits are tax free. I could have substituted any other investment other than dinars and the info would have been the same.Sorry for any confusion.The government set up the rules for these IRA'S, I suppose they can change them any time. But they certainly already know about them.

Nice commercial Bp and now that the government knows I'm sure we will see changes to the Roth IRA tax advantage very soon....Thank you

Like they didnt know?

Come on man they know every sneeky trick the tax cheats and crooks are going to try.

How about everyone just be honest and pay the taxes you owe and help this country?

You give the government way too much credit Jack.

Remember the banking mess, mortgage mess, stock market mess, Bernie and others? Those people got away with their scams because of the idiots hired to oversee that industry. All I'm saying is they don't sit around and think of different scenarios, they monitor sites like THIS ONE to gather information....

Like they didnt know?

Come on man they know every sneeky trick the tax cheats and crooks are going to try.

How about everyone just be honest and pay the taxes you owe and help this country?

Jack there are tax AVOIDANCE techniques available to those who STUDY. And they are LEGAL. Notice I did not say lawful.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 1