Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if this RV Thing Really Happens

I know exactly how you Dinarians feel and your routines. Getting up in the morning, you first turn on the blue light to the computer; make some coffee, do some stretching to make sure your computer has had time to settle in. Then you go to the sites trying to figure out if you have to go to work today because Okie has told you it is RVing at 2:15 in the morning. You actually wake up at 2:30, but you haven't resorted to turning on the tube yet. When you get to your desk and have inserted the caffeine, the promises and hopes of last night are dashed. Alawi has resigned or abdicated for the 100th time. But you are bouyed by the fact that Maliki is going to present the ministers soon, actually next week, but you never know what next week is...this week? The following week? Well, at least it is something until you hear that the Parliament is caving into the demonstrators by going on holiday to recognize the 3rd anniversary of the death of the National Camel of Iraq - a tragic death - hit by a stray bullet. You could say that it was a Lucky Strike.

Well, we are at work and isn't it lovely. You look to see if there are any newly vacated cubicles. This is akin to the Battle of Britain when the planes would be counted when they returned from a fire fight,. And, what do we do? I know!!! You turn on your computer and where do you navigate to. I won't tell.

Then there are your friends and family. I told my son in law about the Dinar. I tried to explain that he should not over analyze it. He said he was skeptical. I told him so am I, but you are, in reality, only risking a few humdred dollars per thousand dollars spent. But, every week-end I come to his house and he is putting in a new toilet. He has a collection of Nascar plates that he thinks will be worth something some day. But the new gig is...he bought a 1998 Cadillac, with a 120K in miles, but it is a cream puff. Well, that has been over a month ago and my daughter has still refused to ride in it. he can not park it in the garage, so it sits in the drive way and they have to manipulate cars every morning because the cream puff caddy isn't really meant for ordinary driving. His reasoning for buying it is that he thought I would want it. But, now he is scared. What if the RV happens and it comes in around a buck. That vintage Caddy cost him 4 million dollars and he knows he will get flak. But this is the year he will finally win a tennis game from me (not match) just one game.

So those contacts of yours who did not invest,( do a 30 second analysis of risk/reward ) are the UNBELIEVERS. They are really worried. If this things happens, they will go to bed every night, hitting their forehead, going stupid, stupid, stupid, but finally their mind wanders from that because they have to think about the "slings and arrows" that will come their way the next morning when they have to go into work.

Finally, we settle down and lay our head on the pillow, making sure we are within earshot of our cell phone. We think about our various scripts to bosses, friends, family. And we debate. Have to buy American. Lincoln or Caddy (no not the 1998), although something tells me this will be a charity buy. Polishing it will give me something to do between golf, tennis, handball, writing and other things i dare not mention that, as I think of it, are beyond the realm of possibility. but, then again, nothing is impossible with the Dinar.

• Upvote 13

I know exactly how you Dinarians feel and your routines. Getting up in the morning, you first turn on the blue light to the computer; make some coffee, do some stretching to make sure your computer has had time to settle in. Then you go to the sites trying to figure out if you have to go to work today because Okie has told you it is RVing at 2:15 in the morning. You actually wake up at 2:30, but you haven't resorted to turning on the tube yet. When you get to your desk and have inserted the caffeine, the promises and hopes of last night are dashed. Alawi has resigned or abdicated for the 100th time. But you are bouyed by the fact that Maliki is going to present the ministers soon, actually next week, but you never know what next week is...this week? The following week? Well, at least it is something until you hear that the Parliament is caving into the demonstrators by going on holiday to recognize the 3rd anniversary of the death of the National Camel of Iraq - a tragic death - hit by a stray bullet. You could say that it was a Lucky Strike.

Well, we are at work and isn't it lovely. You look to see if there are any newly vacated cubicles. This is akin to the Battle of Britain when the planes would be counted when they returned from a fire fight,. And, what do we do? I know!!! You turn on your computer and where do you navigate to. I won't tell.

Then there are your friends and family. I told my son in law about the Dinar. I tried to explain that he should not over analyze it. He said he was skeptical. I told him so am I, but you are, in reality, only risking a few humdred dollars per thousand dollars spent. But, every week-end I come to his house and he is putting in a new toilet. He has a collection of Nascar plates that he thinks will be worth something some day. But the new gig is...he bought a 1998 Cadillac, with a 120K in miles, but it is a cream puff. Well, that has been over a month ago and my daughter has still refused to ride in it. he can not park it in the garage, so it sits in the drive way and they have to manipulate cars every morning because the cream puff caddy isn't really meant for ordinary driving. His reasoning for buying it is that he thought I would want it. But, now he is scared. What if the RV happens and it comes in around a buck. That vintage Caddy cost him 4 million dollars and he knows he will get flak. But this is the year he will finally win a tennis game from me (not match) just one game.

So those contacts of yours who did not invest,( do a 30 second analysis of risk/reward ) are the UNBELIEVERS. They are really worried. If this things happens, they will go to bed every night, hitting their forehead, going stupid, stupid, stupid, but finally their mind wanders from that because they have to think about the "slings and arrows" that will come their way the next morning when they have to go into work.

Finally, we settle down and lay our head on the pillow, making sure we are within earshot of our cell phone. We think about our various scripts to bosses, friends, family. And we debate. Have to buy American. Lincoln or Caddy (no not the 1998), although something tells me this will be a charity buy. Polishing it will give me something to do between golf, tennis, handball, writing and other things i dare not mention that, as I think of it, are beyond the realm of possibility. but, then again, nothing is impossible with the Dinar.

Now that's funny stuff, right there. You thought about writing for a living ? Might want to give it a shot. Besides, after the RV you'll have the time :-) !!

Eastcreek - everyone says that writing is what I was meant to do, but like so many of us, we start a family-the demands take away our time. The bosses we have had thoughout the years all seem to have been nuts, so when you get home from work, you don't feel like being creative. Then, one morning you wake up and wonder who that old SOB is in the mirror. And, thus our dreams fade away with every passing day. So, I have decided that I need 30 more years on this planet. We all have to think the same way about this RV. It is going to happen. We are going to change people's lives. Do not speak the negative. Remember that the birds of the field do not toil, yet they are arrayed in a splendor none of us could attain - and they can fly. So, be of good cheer.