Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/6/2011

Doc31

Thanks for the post. I'd like to point out, though, that one of the semi-hidden challenges we all have with information coming from both Iraq and the rest of the ME is the sheer number of sources of information. How many times have we seen news items that quote this or that Iraqi MP, or deputy caibnet minister, or other public official? How many of them have been accurate? Howe can we tell if they are?

Given the truly Byzantine nature of Iraqi politics, and the obviously conflicting agendas of Maliki, Allawi, Sadr, etc., it's difficult at best to determine which sources are reliable. Although they all make interesting reading, I'm at the point where the only pieces of news I'm lending any credence to are: 1. the securities ministries have been named, with the announcements coming from verifiable sources, and: 2. the CBI values have changed, indicating an RV. JMO.

• Upvote 1

Yes, makes M look like he is loving making a mochery of their own govt. (Makes me think he IS on IRAN's payroll) I hope something changes this week. Either they are in some serious dog poop,, or this is some of the Biggest Smoke-n-mirrors we have ever seen..... huh.gif

GO RV ALREADY!!!! COME ON SHABS.... PULL THE TRIGGER PLEASE biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the post. I'd like to point out, though, that one of the semi-hidden challenges we all have with information coming from both Iraq and the rest of the ME is the sheer number of sources of information. How many times have we seen news items that quote this or that Iraqi MP, or deputy caibnet minister, or other public official? How many of them have been accurate? Howe can we tell if they are?

Given the truly Byzantine nature of Iraqi politics, and the obviously conflicting agendas of Maliki, Allawi, Sadr, etc., it's difficult at best to determine which sources are reliable. Although they all make interesting reading, I'm at the point where the only pieces of news I'm lending any credence to are: 1. the securities ministries have been named, with the announcements coming from verifiable sources, and: 2. the CBI values have changed, indicating an RV. JMO.

Do you get the feeling they're having fun with us? They put something out and wait to see how long before it appears here. Then they laugh their heads off reading all our remarks.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think it is not the US pulling the strings? Who do you think it is, if anyone?

Thanks for the post Doc!

Peace.

Can we say ROTHSCHILD AKA THE WORLD BANK!!!! They own the CBI. And tell M what to do. The same way they own the Federal Reserve Bank. They also tell O what to do. Sorros, Rockefellers, Warburgs and their ilk. Buildeburg Group. Look up the history on all of this and you will have your answer!!!

Doesntbreakeasy

Hey Doc I hope your feeling better as well and your information as well as summary to me are PRICELESS. Have you ever considered writing an analytical column on the News you post for us? I for one would love to see that happen as I think it would offer more insight as to what's transitioning on a regular basis. JMO man. Peace.