Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm losing it

butkus51

Well, in all truthfullness, there is nothing much to lose, but now we have psychics as the "grand pubas" of all things Dinarian. Yet, when we drive in our city, one almost always sees a sign advertising psychic readings and predicitions. But, then again, we go to the rumors sections on all these sites and we see postings that make the psychics look like the most legitimate source of viable news out there. don't you just love when someone quotes someone, but with always the conditional disclaimer of "anonimity". Man, if I knew something that nobody else did and it was true, I would try to be booked on Oprah - Hannity. Shoot, I would even get into one of those fights on the Jerry Ringer show, have my shirt torn off, which I wouldn't mind because I bought one of those James Bond T-shirts with hair on it. You don't really think that was Sean Connery's hair do you?

So, you have to wonder who these guys are that are posting these crazy rates, or conversations with a friend who knows someone that once met an Iraqi who told her that when the Moon is in the Seventh High and Jupiter aligns with Mars. Now, that alone, should tell you how stupid we are, that song was worth millions. What the hell did it mean, even if you were stoned or not. I try to get a visual of these rumor posters, mesmerized by their screen. They are probably wearing dirty white sox and striped shorts, with a T-shirt with worn off lettering, but you can make out that it once said "Gravity Sucks".

So, what is their agenda? I think it is the same one that compels the grafitti artists, who paint their graphics of confusion knowing that some dork will be driving to work and is stopped by the train with said grafitti. The driver of the car thinks - "wow, right on brother". The artist must laugh because his art was nothing more than a Rohrschact test. Now, are you guys getting a commission from the Dinar dealers? I doubt it. It is simply that people want evidence that they existed on this earth. The evidence doesn't have to be anything positive-they need attention. Well, as i write this drivel, I just realized - I'm not any different. Wish somebody liked me.

• Upvote 2

Well, in all truthfullness, there is nothing much to lose, but now we have psychics as the "grand pubas" of all things Dinarian. Yet, when we drive in our city, one almost always sees a sign advertising psychic readings and predicitions. But, then again, we go to the rumors sections on all these sites and we see postings that make the psychics look like the most legitimate source of viable news out there. don't you just love when someone quotes someone, but with always the conditional disclaimer of "anonimity". Man, if I knew something that nobody else did and it was true, I would try to be booked on Oprah - Hannity. Shoot, I would even get into one of those fights on the Jerry Ringer show, have my shirt torn off, which I wouldn't mind because I bought one of those James Bond T-shirts with hair on it. You don't really think that was Sean Connery's hair do you?

So, you have to wonder who these guys are that are posting these crazy rates, or conversations with a friend who knows someone that once met an Iraqi who told her that when the Moon is in the Seventh High and Jupiter aligns with Mars. Now, that alone, should tell you how stupid we are, that song was worth millions. What the hell did it mean, even if you were stoned or not. I try to get a visual of these rumor posters, mesmerized by their screen. They are probably wearing dirty white sox and striped shorts, with a T-shirt with worn off lettering, but you can make out that it once said "Gravity Sucks".

So, what is their agenda? I think it is the same one that compels the grafitti artists, who paint their graphics of confusion knowing that some dork will be driving to work and is stopped by the train with said grafitti. The driver of the car thinks - "wow, right on brother". The artist must laugh because his art was nothing more than a Rohrschact test. Now, are you guys getting a commission from the Dinar dealers? I doubt it. It is simply that people want evidence that they existed on this earth. The evidence doesn't have to be anything positive-they need attention. Well, as i write this drivel, I just realized - I'm not any different. Wish somebody liked me.

You are too funny :D I Have this feeling that today, most here, believe your wish come true!! Thanks for brightening the day on the boards!biggrin.gif

Edited by wishwell11

You know, the internet has spawned a new breed of coward who sits rather anonymously at a computer and hides behind the keyboard while unleashing attacks, generating false rumors, and generally being a common nuisance to others who try to use the internet to learn, communicate, and in some ways try to better oneself. Never has it been so easy to mislead so many people in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately it's what we have to put up with for the right of free speech. And I'm not ready to give that up. So I'll have to ignore the ignorant.

• Upvote 2

I share your ANGER with the lack of what is deemed to be credible Intel, Only for the 820th RV date to pass us by with NOTTA, At times ya know I suddenly feel this overwhelming URGE!!! To choke the sh$t outa shabs and Maliki as they are holding up my new Porsche and private jet dammit. That being said I will repeat myself again. ONLY CHECK CBI SITE FOR RATES if you have the extra time check FORE-X or some other currency site you choose to use. Hang in there man when were dead and gone our kids will be MULTI Millionaires Hmmmm..... That doesn't sound right :blink: DAMMIT I'm going to loose AGAIN! SIGH. :blink: Ohh and I'm sooo sorry but I had to do this. Cheapest gas prices in the world? Any takers? SIGH ok here it is Caracas, Venezuela: 6 cents/gallon. I know.......I know.....I Know here the damn link too. Sheesh.

http://www.luxurycarreport.com/blog/1048809_who-has-the-cheapest-and-most-expensive-gas-in-the-world

If any of these people that claim to have Intel actually did, they'd be much too busy buying more Dinar to ever sit down and spill their guts 'in' a Forum. I do have to give some of them kudos for creativity along with a lack of conscience. To ride the roller coaster to nowhere is a brutal way to go. If the RV ever does happen, it's going to show up on the Bank of International Settlement site before the CBI or the Forex and it must happen before the Arab Summit. I know this because my neighbors daughter works at a bank and she recently overheard a conversation between the janitor(yes, he was wearing boots) and the woman that is head of New Accounts and she told him that his wife called and said she didn't feel like cookin' and to make sure he brought home some 'dinar'. Remember, you heard it here first!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If any of these people that claim to have Intel actually did, they'd be much too busy buying more Dinar to ever sit down and spill their guts 'in' a Forum. I do have to give some of them kudos for creativity along with a lack of conscience. To ride the roller coaster to nowhere is a brutal way to go. If the RV ever does happen, it's going to show up on the Bank of International Settlement site before the CBI or the Forex and it must happen before the Arab Summit. I know this because my neighbors daughter works at a bank and she recently overheard a conversation between the janitor(yes, he was wearing boots) and the woman that is head of New Accounts and she told him that his wife called and said she didn't feel like cookin' and to make sure he brought home some 'dinar'. Remember, you heard it here first!

I gave you a +1 to offset the minus someone gave you; because they had no sense of humor. I saw another post where a psychic said RV on 3-7, so I think I'll quit my job this week

• Upvote 2