Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We have long awaited the RV in varying time frames, from few months to few years. Nothing will happen until the Government is fully seated and organized to do business. The time frame for this is still uncertain. No one can identify the person(s) who is holding out making the final decisions. M throws it off on the Parlament .... A throws it back at M, Shabbit throws the blame on the Governemnt. It is a defeating cycle.

Who will step forth to break the cycle?

Any ideas???

That's a hard one to answer...I think when they want to RV they will, simple as that...All the reasons as to why they have not, who knows, I don't think we will ever know....I think most of us could agree that at some point the IQD has to RV/RI or the country will decline back to chaos.......Sorry I couldn't give you the answer you wanted....

I guess i really didn't expect an answer.... just venting the frustration we all have. I am a believer in this investment. And as you, don't know the when, where, and what fors of how it will come about...... but in the final outcome it will be good for us and good for Iraq.

Good question cg , my own personal opinion is that they will rv when their resources are available. Yes they have billions of gallons of oil but its still underground. Its like havin millions of $ buried under say......the polar ice pack. Ya it's there but about worthless till you get it out. They cant even get many of their own people electricity and basic services even with american help.I have to agree with caddie man BUT, I still have no doubt that a major shift will take place in their currency I just dont think Iraq could support it right now. Unfortunately what may be our " saving grace " is the rapidly declining USD in which case owning any foriegn currency would be better and I would comment on that but I as well as millions of others have no idea what it might do if the USD bottoms out except a whole lot of trouble for the good ol USA. Also they seem to have finger pointing syndrome. Diagnosed by symptoms of people standing around doing nothing constructive but pointing fingers at others while their world falls apart around them. Seems to be a troublesome syndrome that is running rampant throught the ME. All JMO

Jesus, please help me. Please expedite the RV.

NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE, also do not depend on this to save you from financial woes. Though wishful thinking one must deal in reality and here and now. All the best to you. Peace.