Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK RUMOR

Well as you may know, I have been criticized in the past for being overly cautious and skeptical.

I’m not one to start a bank rumor, but by happenstance yesterday I was party to two.

My cousin (fortytwo), last week stated that his cousin (me) had received a phone call from his father-in-law who had spoken to a coworker at the prison, and that his coworker’s daughter, who works at Chase, was told “they ought to buy Dinar.” I tried to comment at the time of the post to let everyone know that I did not have any word on the capacity or origin of the word she had received. I thought it was premature to share the information not knowing if she had been advised to purchase through casual conversation at work or from “Chase”.

At the time I was on mod-review (go figure) and I sent my disclaimer to k98knights (thanks for his help restoring my privileges). The disclaimer was never posted, but he may be able to attest to the fact that it was a concern and that I did send him a message to that effect.

In any case here’s the update. My father-in-law left for a golf trip to Virginia the day after his coworker shared this with him. He got back a few days ago, and called me yesterday to let me know that his coworker informed him that the word her daughter got came from a “staff meeting” at chase. That was all he could tell me yesterday. I have asked him to get any details he can so I can forward them.

In addition, my other cousin, a mutual cousin to (fortytwo) and I, called us both yesterday. He owns a plumbing company and is good friends with a successful general contractor in the area. My cousin had told the contractor about the investment about six months ago. The contractor was interested in purchasing $5,000-$10,000 worth. He went to a good friend of his who is an investment banker at one of the banks many of us buy from and was strongly advised not to purchase. He ended up purchasing only one million.

NOW THE GOOD PART. The same investment banker called friend back yesterday to tell the contractor he had purchased $10,000 for himself. I could not get the details of the conversation from my cousin, but the investment banker was very excited and said “[He had] not felt this sure or strongly about an investment ever!!

Both instances were encouraging to me and I thought I would share. Please take them for what they are worth.

Edited by 331
  • Upvote 11

was the Chase employee in prison? A lot of them should be after the banks took all the housing money...blink.gif Just kidding, thanks for the info. I talked to Suntrust yesterday in middle TN and all the Asst Manager would say (as I wired money to buy dinar) is that alot of people were doing the same. She was totally out of the loop about any info. After talking with her awhile, she seemed pretty out of the loop of everything though.laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow! not bashing ya, and hope it's true, but it's way to early in the morning for me to comprehend all the cousins, Bankers, Contractors, and friends in this scenerio. Gotta have a couple of cups of coffee, then come back and re-read. Thanks for posting. Hope it turns out....I think.

• Upvote 5

Wow! not bashing ya, and hope it's true, but it's way to early in the morning for me to comprehend all the cousins, Bankers, Contractors, and friends in this scenerio. Gotta have a couple of cups of coffee, then come back and re-read. Thanks for posting. Hope it turns out....I think.

It was a lot... sorry. Here's the story again.

TWO BANK EMPLOYEES SAID BUY!!

• Upvote 7

Thanks 0331, for your follow-up info on this story, and for being brave enough to post it. I find these kinds of reports fascinating, because while I'm sure bank employees are not supposed to be saying anything to encourage the investment, there def are those out there who will tell everything they know. I believe all this is going down soon, and I also believe that there are going to be leaks of information around...so I look for at least partial truth in all of these bank rumors and other intel/news.

Thanks again for sharing and clarifying. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Off-topic questoin: What is a mod review? Are you being reviewed to become a future moderator of the forums???

Secondly, I think with recent developments, bankers are learning this is not so much as a scam but a speculative investment. As they learn to understand that they're basically just trading for a currency and the risks in general are quite low, the potential rewards are high. I am going to say with recent developments, in the future, many people may feel that they need to buy in.

Off-topic questoin: What is a mod review? Are you being reviewed to become a future moderator of the forums???

Secondly, I think with recent developments, bankers are learning this is not so much as a scam but a speculative investment. As they learn to understand that they're basically just trading for a currency and the risks in general are quite low, the potential rewards are high. I am going to say with recent developments, in the future, many people may feel that they need to buy in.

Mod review means someone did not like what I said. Think it had to do with LOP talk.

All of my post had to be looked at by a mod before it was posted.

• Upvote 1

They better hurry, because another rumor I read was that the FEC has said it wants the sale of dinar to end on March 1. For me, that's very telling! :woot:

They better hurry, because another rumor I read was that the FEC has said it wants the sale of dinar to end on March 1. For me, that's very telling! :woot:

I know you said rumor,but have you seen anything to confirm this??

Edited by 331

Well as you may know, I have been criticized in the past for being overly cautious and skeptical.

I’m not one to start a bank rumor, but by happenstance yesterday I was party to two.

My cousin (fortytwo), last week stated that his cousin (me) had received a phone call from his father-in-law who had spoken to a coworker at the prison, and that his coworker’s daughter, who works at Chase, was told “they ought to buy Dinar.” I tried to comment at the time of the post to let everyone know that I did not have any word on the capacity or origin of the word she had received. I thought it was premature to share the information not knowing if she had been advised to purchase through casual conversation at work or from “Chase”.

At the time I was on mod-review (go figure) and I sent my disclaimer to k98knights (thanks for his help restoring my privileges). The disclaimer was never posted, but he may be able to attest to the fact that it was a concern and that I did send him a message to that effect.

In any case here’s the update. My father-in-law left for a golf trip to Virginia the day after his coworker shared this with him. He got back a few days ago, and called me yesterday to let me know that his coworker informed him that the word her daughter got came from a “staff meeting” at chase. That was all he could tell me yesterday. I have asked him to get any details he can so I can forward them.

In addition, my other cousin, a mutual cousin to (fortytwo) and I, called us both yesterday. He owns a plumbing company and is good friends with a successful general contractor in the area. My cousin had told the contractor about the investment about six months ago. The contractor was interested in purchasing $5,000-$10,000 worth. He went to a good friend of his who is an investment banker at one of the banks many of us buy from and was strongly advised not to purchase. He ended up purchasing only one million.

NOW THE GOOD PART. The same investment banker called friend back yesterday to tell the contractor he had purchased $10,000 for himself. I could not get the details of the conversation from my cousin, but the investment banker was very excited and said “[He had] not felt this sure or strongly about an investment ever!!

Both instances were encouraging to me and I thought I would share. Please take them for what they are worth.

Thanks for the Info, keep them coming... :)

Considering that the Presidential Order allows us to invest over there until it expires in May, this rumor could not be true.

Question is.. if it does indeed expire, will it be renewed again?

If it does expire probably means the dinar has revalued. They have started this and they have to finish it somehow either by signing the order or revalue. I mean you say it was legal for all these years and then it is not legal all of a sudden, not happening! A lot of people would be in breach of the law. ;)