Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate based on budget

While I'm not going to say this is the end all be all on what they do...based on the figures in the budget the rate would be:

The budget in dinars is 96,662,766,700, in USD it's 80,934,790,500. Dividing these numbers gives a rate of 1.19 (.8403). This is on track of where we are being held stead of a rate of (.855) or 1.169. While there may be other factors that could raise this amount or lower it. I think this is on track. They could actually keep their current bills in play and just introduce smaller denominations, and still use alot of these brand new bills that we've been holding onto and not get rid of them. It would be a waste of money and time to replace these brand new bills, right? I guess time will tell.

• Upvote 4

While I'm not going to say this is the end all be all on what they do...based on the figures in the budget the rate would be:

The budget in dinars is 96,662,766,700, in USD it's 80,934,790,500. Dividing these numbers gives a rate of 1.19 (.8403). This is on track of where we are being held stead of a rate of (.855) or 1.169. While there may be other factors that could raise this amount or lower it. I think this is on track. They could actually keep their current bills in play and just introduce smaller denominations, and still use alot of these brand new bills that we've been holding onto and not get rid of them. It would be a waste of money and time to replace these brand new bills, right? I guess time will tell.

I LIKE THIS ASSESMENT i did my own personel break down of the budget and came up with very similar numbers i was right around 1.15 i guess give or take, once again only time will tell and i hope it tells sooner then later...

IMO, augering in favor of a higher rate ($3.00+, which I realize has suddenly become unfashionable) is the rapidly rising price of oil. Iraq will hit a bonanza upon RVing and some of that good fortune may be reflected in a higher RV, which would be both a source of national pride and international standing. Are they smart enough to do this? Are they smart enough to RV before they come apart at the seams? Only time will tell. Hope so.

• Upvote 1

IMO, augering in favor of a higher rate ($3.00+, which I realize has suddenly become unfashionable) is the rapidly rising price of oil. Iraq will hit a bonanza upon RVing and some of that good fortune may be reflected in a higher RV, which would be both a source of national pride and international standing. Are they smart enough to do this? Are they smart enough to RV before they come apart at the seams? Only time will tell. Hope so.

Captjohn,

First I'm giving you a +1 for the unfashionable statement...made my day and gave me a good laugh!! Love the fashionable statement....still snickering while

in this frustrating speculation saga.

I agree something needs to be done before seams rips including the US seams because we need to be feeding Uncle Sam with tax money to help support rescuing our own and out of Lybia and anyone who else seeks help, expects support and investors from the Ever hated USA. The government is fully aware of the speculators in this and while Iraq ignored the suicide of the desperate family man and Iraq and our government now ignores now the dinar investor that recently commited suicide....is unforgivable. I don't say this because they're dragging feet because I don't know what all is involved with RVing but there should be some news worthy information acknowledging this specific topic, before we start leaning toward agreeing this is a well thought out scam that our leaders are aware of...IMO too much tolerance and lack of specific information....their silence is deafening. I can understand those poor men who tired of trying to remain positive and survive.

GO RV.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee we need to pay uncle sam so we can then spend more on you and everyone elseblink.gif