Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My phone call to 5/3 Bank Orlando

harleyharryfl

I am just relaying my experience with 5/3rd bank today in Orlando FL. . I have been invested for 3 months and this is my first post . I called my 5/3 branch 3 weeks ago and asked the girl on the phone about the dinar and she said that they are selling it but not taking it in . I was a Lil discouraged after reading the bank rumours that have been all over . Well today on the phone i was transferring some funds and at the end of the call i asked about the dinar again and the girl same one i talked to before said that they are still selling them and that they had a policy change and they would now be cashing in as well . Put a big smile on my face i think we are getting some where .... GO RV>>> B)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

bought some more Dinar today my local 5/3rd in Central Ohio, I was the only one in the bank...all 4 tellers and the bank manager were grilling me on my thoughts on the dinar.....much transactions happening at this particular bank. All of them were highly skeptical fwiw......and ignorant..."the market will dictate if the Dinar will RV". Still only takes 2 days to receive their Dinar.

• Downvote 1

I am just relaying my experience with 5/3rd bank today in Orlando FL. . I have been invested for 3 months and this is my first post . I called my 5/3 branch 3 weeks ago and asked the girl on the phone about the dinar and she said that they are selling it but not taking it in . I was a Lil discouraged after reading the bank rumours that have been all over . Well today on the phone i was transferring some funds and at the end of the call i asked about the dinar again and the girl same one i talked to before said that they are still selling them and that they had a policy change and they would now be cashing in as well . Put a big smile on my face i think we are getting some where .... GO RV>>> cool.gif

have been invested for 3 months and this is my first post...........Hmmmm I see 22 on your profile mistertongue.gif Just messin with ya. Thanks for the info too!rolleyes.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55311-my-phone-call-to-53-bank-orlando/#ixzz1ET9vaQm9

I am just relaying my experience with 5/3rd bank today in Orlando FL. . I have been invested for 3 months and this is my first post . I called my 5/3 branch 3 weeks ago and asked the girl on the phone about the dinar and she said that they are selling it but not taking it in . I was a Lil discouraged after reading the bank rumours that have been all over . Well today on the phone i was transferring some funds and at the end of the call i asked about the dinar again and the girl same one i talked to before said that they are still selling them and that they had a policy change and they would now be cashing in as well . Put a big smile on my face i think we are getting some where .... GO RV>>> B)

You claim that this is your first post but you are showing that you have already posted twenty-seven times before. Something doesn't add up here and it makes me wonder if this is all ligit.

At the time I posted that it was then discovered the post about the billion dollars for the side walks and blast walls and to top it off an apology and i had to get some stuff off my chest . GO RV !!!!!!!!!!

Read more:

Thanks plsnt sun it realy was till I started on the (maybe if they rv we will pay them post ) Thanks GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

im looking to buy some from 5/3, did you ask what their prices were? i didnt get an answer on the phone today bc of the holiday.

Thanks I love my Harleys I have a 98 Evo Road king as well but the supper glide 07 has been really tricked out cosmetically and performance wise . I might just be down with getting another one after rv but need a bigger garage first. B)

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

post-16049-129840720376_thumb.jpg