Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO RV Until all the unrest is setteled

This is not true that all of the unrest has to be setteled before the Iraqi's can RV. If you would check that back in 1932 when the first Iraqi dinar was introduced and then until 1949 it was worth $4.86 and held this rate until 1949. In 1949 the rate dropped to $2.80 and lasted at this rate until 1971and in 1973 it whet up to $3.39. Thereafter until 1982 the dinar was worth this amount but then dropped again to $3.22 even during the Iraq/Iran war which lasted from September of 1980 through August 1988. It was during this time that Saddam tried to hold it at this rate but it was only worth around $1.66. The rate of the dinar from this point until 2003 was worth $.33 to $1.39 and during the US invasion you could get around 3500 dinar for each US dollar up until today where you can get a value around .00068. Just a little background of where the dinar has been.

THE PEOPLE WANT PURCHASING POWER, JOBS, LIGHT AFTER DARK, WATER, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WILL ACHIEVE ALL THIS......AT 1170.......NO SERIOUSLY......ONCE THEY RV ALL WILL CALM.......

That's what the people of Iran want as well! Their currency is in the toilet as well but it doesn't mean their currency will RV does it? There is much more info that I know about that people here won't ever understand like the connection of Syria to Iraq and the historic ties and influence Syria has on the value of the dinar just to give a glimpse the Baath party is the same party that rules Syria, but I won't share that info because people think that the RV is certain I always said that it will happen but not as soon as what you guys think. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 1

That's what the people of Iran want as well! Their currency is in the toilet as well but it doesn't mean their currency will RV does it? There is much more info that I know about that people here won't ever understand like the connection of Syria to Iraq and the historic ties and influence Syria has on the value of the dinar just to give a glimpse the Baath party is the same party that rules Syria, but I won't share that info because people think that the RV is certain I always said that it will happen but not as soon as what you guys think. Be well and stay real.

no please do share since you seem to know it all. I doubt you know much more than any of us on here about the determination of the Rv of what and when it will occur i suppose i should ssell my dinar right? give me a break.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't think you can really compare Iraq to Iran. One is a democracy that wants to be an economic powerhouse, one is a brutal regime hell bent on starting world war 3.

• Upvote 1

NIR, please do not start talking about negative things on iraqi dinar... whether it is or isn't going to RV, lets keep our hope that one day it will.

Why are you all of a sudden talking about negative things? Is it because recently you sold all your dinars and now you don't want anyone else to get rich from this "RV EVENT"? if that's so, you make me sick!

• Downvote 1

If 'calm' in the ME was a criteria for a RV, then there would have never been an RV/RI in the last 3,000 years. Also to follow your logic and if 'calm' in the ME is essential for stable economies and if Egypt's recent unrest is the culprit--couldnt it be argues that all other ME countries currencies should have gone down in vale?

There's always something happening in Israel but the Shekel is stable

NIR, please do not start talking about negative things on iraqi dinar... whether it is or isn't going to RV, lets keep our hope that one day it will.

Why are you all of a sudden talking about negative things? Is it because recently you sold all your dinars and now you don't want anyone else to get rich from this "RV EVENT"? if that's so, you make me sick!

You need to take a chill pill I never said anything negative I gave you facts that you didn't like! I would appereciate it if you didn't assume things because you don't know me, and just an FYI I do owe dinar. If I make you sick than don't read my posts if you don't like to hear the truth go listine to okie dokie maybe his so called info will help you sleep better at night.

• Upvote 1

So far what I've have said is coming true Bahrin is also on fire who's next Syria Jordan? I just heard reports from Jordan and Syria that their militries are on high alert. For all of those who think the rv is going to happen anytime soon I wish you all good luck. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 1