Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Okie Rumor: 2/12/11 ”This time it has happened”

Cash187

February 12, 2011 08:17 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

There was a glitch in system yesterday, reason intel was WRONG… But just came on MTT and said just sit back and be patient… It will happen…in fact, it has happened….this time it has happened….there are no further delays; this, i am positive and i have never said that before, because I wasn’t, but will say I’m positive about this 100%.”

This is absolutely AMAZING!!! I looked back and he said this exact same thing two days ago! So apparently Okie has never said that before his last post! Take it for what its worth!

* SUMMARY: Okie Oil Man: MTT (Midnight Think Tank) “JUICIEST OF ALL JUICY RUMORS”

February 10, 2011 04:06 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

2-10-11 MTT: Okie Oil Man rumor

Highlights/Thoughts

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING RUMORS

1. On MTT, Okie just said that his intel he received last night said that the government is done. We are just waiting for Shababi to RV

2. He can’t go into anymore detail

3. He said it was to have happened between 4-6am this morning

4. The situation causing the delay has been rectified

5. Waiting for Shabibi

Here is his subsequent posting:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] everyone be settled in your mind–everything that transpired yesterday that kept the rv from happening has been solved–relax a couple of days–i am positive and sure (i have never said that before) it is done–period–this time is not another delay–that i am sure-period …we are on track sit still for a few days it is happening, only yesterday was the complete and entire gov’t formed…there are reasons it didnt happen yesterday…cant disclose…sit back and wait a couple days… it is real and is going to happen

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] keep the faith–it will be justified shortly–gone for

Posted by justwaitingforit at 1:25 PM

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

It is much like de ja vu. I have to admit, putting this phrase in I like - "PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING RUMORS" I think there is a line between rumor and fiction. Now I think their intel would be much more believable if they just did not post this line - "It will happen…in fact, it has happened….this time it has happened….there are no further delays"

I do have to give them credit, it is no longer a specific day, now we are down to posting a time frame of hours. 4-6 am <- Is that Iraq time and would that be Sunday because if so, I was thinking being on CST that is about the current time right now.

I have learned from most of Okies post NOT to believe anything he posts

I personnaly believe he makes up these tales just to keep us on edge to buy more dinar

I am no longer interested in "rumors" only facts and just waiting or the day to go to DT and cashin.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Even though I hate to admit it, he is most probably right this time. RV's happens on the 1st or the 15th of the month (15th being Tues). Once the budget is voted on and it passes it becomes law.RVRI is instated This could happen Sun-Tues At that point it is published in the Gazette for Iraq and the rest of the world to see. The RV rate will be exposed and no turning back. They have to get it done now. Malaki's head will roll if not.

I dislike Okie's egotistical manner of delivery, but this week he could finally be right.

One further note. My best friend went to 53 Bank at 4pm today, knowing that things are getting close, to buy a few more Dinar. (I have been buying at this same location for a year) He got there just in time for the bank manager to tell him he was to late. But what was interesting was that she told him that we would no longer be able to buy Dinar. This has never been the case at Fifth Third. And, she wouldn't elaborate on the reason why. I'm not trying to read anything into this. However, it is highly unusual under the circumstances. You be the judge!

Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

Even though I hate to admit it, he is most probably right this time. RV's happens on the 1st or the 15th of the month (15th being Tues). Once the budget is voted on and it passes it becomes law.RVRI is instated This could happen Sun-Tues At that point it is published in the Gazette for Iraq and the rest of the world to see. The RV rate will be exposed and no turning back. They have to get it done now. Malaki's head will roll if not.

I dislike Okie's egotistical manner of delivery, but this week he could finally be right.

One further note. My best friend went to 53 Bank at 4pm today, knowing that things are getting close, to buy a few more Dinar. (I have been buying at this same location for a year) He got there just in time for the bank manager to tell him he was to late. But what was interesting was that she told him that we would no longer be able to buy Dinar. This has never been the case at Fifth Third. And, she wouldn't elaborate on the reason why. I'm not trying to read anything into this. However, it is highly unusual under the circumstances. You be the judge!

Go RV!!!!

I like the sound of that! Can't buy MORE Dinar here, when that would be a profit center for them. Although the local bank manager may not know the real story anyway. They might be selling again on Monday! (ACCORDING TO OKIE, THAT WOULD BE POST RV, SO THEY MIGHT BE MORE EXPENSIVE!!!)

GO RI/V (HOPE THAT NOT RIP!!!)

Go RV!!!!

Or at any other time a government decides to revalue its currency. read the preface to the Currency Exchange Rate Publications...

Go RV!!!!

Or at any other time a government decides to revalue its currency. read the preface to the Currency Exchange Rate Publications...