Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new dating site WTF

bamf1414

I got a question for everyone, I got a message from a newbie that joined yesterday saying she wants to go out and left her email address for me. Is anyone else getting this too. I am not saying that there are not a few hotties on here that I wouldn't mind going out with, lol, but I am not here to get spammed to death with this stuff. Adam & mods, you may want to look at this. Go to my profile page and check it out. She may be a cool girl but I don't want to be hit on my people because I could be newly rich some day. GOOD LUCK

• Upvote 1

I got a question for everyone, I got a message from a newbie that joined yesterday saying she wants to go out and left her email address for me. Is anyone else getting this too. I am not saying that there are not a few hotties on here that I wouldn't mind going out with, lol, but I am not here to get spammed to death with this stuff. Adam & mods, you may want to look at this. Go to my profile page and check it out. She may be a cool girl but I don't want to be hit on my people because I could be newly rich some day. GOOD LUCK

LMAO if she is hot go for it bro!!! but remember the hotties are usually the crazy ones well not all but a lot are. Good luck and yes you will be rich watcch your a$$ man for people ccoming at you. You future millionaaire you :)

• Upvote 1

LMAO if she is hot go for it bro!!! but remember the hotties are usually the crazy ones well not all but a lot are. Good luck and yes you will be rich watcch your a$$ man for people ccoming at you. You future millionaaire you :)

Amen, You only live once.... But I'd keep my money locked up :D

Thats what Im saying, hell she could be the girl of my dreams, but this is just the wrong area to be doing that. I thought it was funny, though. I would like to see how many people she did this too, because with the picture I got up you cant tell how cute i am lol

Thats what Im saying, hell she could be the girl of my dreams, but this is just the wrong area to be doing that. I thought it was funny, though. I would like to see how many people she did this too, because with the picture I got up you cant tell how cute i am lol

LMAO! I guess we will have to share her.....ROFL......I got the same email and was asked the very same questions.

• Upvote 1

o yes i get them all the time, it's a rip off to be my brother she's only looking to real you in and get paid.

Look anything like this

eliz

Yesterday, 03:29 PM

Greeting From Eliz

My name is Miss Eliz.I am looking for a nice man of love and caring for a strong and long lasting relationship.After reading your profile in this site (dinarvets.com) i became interested in you.This is my email address for you to reply me (elizwill_4u@yahoo.com). And I will tell you more about me in my next mail with my picture.

Thanks

Your new frie...

Delete

kassala

15 Oct 2010 - 07:37

Hello Dear

how are you,i hope you are fine

My name is Anna,i am a beautiful young girl with faithful,loving,tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any thing.i saw your profile contact today when i was searching for my soul mate and admire it , therefore i would like you to contact me back through here is my email address anna.kassala@yahoo.co...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/7400-0666121446p/#ixzz1DCOo9Lxp

Lucky dog....... NO girls have emailed me in a long long time.

• Upvote 1

I took the liberty to go to your profile and read what she wrote. It does resemble a lot what I got spammed with to my email address. The part where they state"I'll write you my my picture" etc. usually discloses them as a group of people originating from Africa WHO AT ONE POINT WILL BLUNTLY ASK YOU FOR MONEY.

Now before someone jumps up and might think of deeming me a Racist.....I have been married twice ( so far) both times with Black Women. I adore and love Black Women ok.

Edited by umbertino

o yes i get them all the time, it's a rip off to be my brother she's only looking to real you in and get paid.

Look anything like this

eliz

Yesterday, 03:29 PM

Greeting From Eliz

My name is Miss Eliz.I am looking for a nice man of love and caring for a strong and long lasting relationship.After reading your profile in this site (dinarvets.com) i became interested in you.This is my email address for you to reply me (elizwill_4u@yahoo.com). And I will tell you more about me in my next mail with my picture.

Thanks

Your new frie...

Delete

kassala

15 Oct 2010 - 07:37

Hello Dear

how are you,i hope you are fine

My name is Anna,i am a beautiful young girl with faithful,loving,tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any thing.i saw your profile contact today when i was searching for my soul mate and admire it , therefore i would like you to contact me back through here is my email address anna.kassala@yahoo.co...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/7400-0666121446p/#ixzz1DCOo9Lxp

Damn...........so much for being special. LOVE SUCKS

And I'm one of those few hotties.....right???? :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k j/k I'm married

Edited by Teresa82

I am a member of several forums sports etc. I get emails and messages from time to time. Mostly from poverty stricken Ethiopia. They send pics and tell me how their rich father, usually a doctor died and need a bank account to stash their millions in. They are willing to pay me, of course. You get the picture. I see this is a local but tread carefully.