Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relax. Here's my take on this.

Sparkwizard

We had a conversation going that had some thought and experience behind it. And out of the blue, a denegrading, childlike conversation appears out of the blue. As my nephew, who is six years old, would say, "it is stupid talk."

You know what I think? I think the individuals that are turning these intelligent conversations into street talk bs, are actually trying to disrupt our conversations. Their motive is to get into DV and make this site look bad (this site is not pumping dinar sales), and if you read many posts from members that are commenting and leaving the site, it is working.

These individuals are intentionally disrupting the sharing of information and analysis so that we are unable to come to a concensus. And the bottomline for us, the reason we are here together, the reason for the dialogue, is to discern when the RV will happen, and perhaps a rate.

So, the next time your conversation is interrupted, think about it. Don't give your conversation over to these people. Shut it down. Ignore them. You know, the old sticks and stones, break my bones, words can never hurt me type of attitude.

We have better things to say and more intelligent dialogue to partake in.

• Upvote 4

Oil4life before you bash on someone like that, learn how to spell. Maybe you should go back to grammar school and start from abc. This post seems more reasonable than your worthless intel, so I suggest you shut your face and go tell your mommy to send you back to scho with you brown lunch bag

WORD

• Downvote 1

Been on here a month with 4 posts and already an expert. If June is the next projection, I am curious as to what your take is on how the summit will turn out in March? Enlighten me on whether investors will view Iraq to be a logical investment with a currency that has no value or if the citizens of Iraq will play no role in the views of investors and the fact they have lived in poverty for the last 7+ years. Do you think if the 1 EUR equaled .03 USD that the message we would be sending is "invest in us"?

I never claimed to be an expert, nor to have any "INTEL". My suggestion more or less was to calm down, keep buying dinars, stop bickering about who knows more, and wait for it to happen. NONE of us knows when this will happen or at what rate.

I guess I know how helpless we all feel. You know why? Because we really are helpless. We can't do anything about it except keep believing and keep buying dinars.

Frankly, I hope they don't revalue until I have tons of them. I'm sure they will increase in value. My HUNCH is somewhere around $2.00. I was envolved in the Kuwait reval. Desert storm Vet, Disabled US Marine. I do have slight amount of experience with this stuff. Didn't live half a century without learning a few things. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We had a conversation going that had some thought and experience behind it. And out of the blue, a denegrading, childlike conversation appears out of the blue. As my nephew, who is six years old, would say, "it is stupid talk."

You know what I think? I think the individuals that are turning these intelligent conversations into street talk bs, are actually trying to disrupt our conversations. Their motive is to get into DV and make this site look bad (this site is not pumping dinar sales), and if you read many posts from members that are commenting and leaving the site, it is working.

These individuals are intentionally disrupting the sharing of information and analysis so that we are unable to come to a concensus. And the bottomline for us, the reason we are here together, the reason for the dialogue, is to discern when the RV will happen, and perhaps a rate.

So, the next time your conversation is interrupted, think about it. Don't give your conversation over to these people. Shut it down. Ignore them. You know, the old sticks and stones, break my bones, words can never hurt me type of attitude.

We have better things to say and more intelligent dialogue to partake in.

Maybe the moderators should take a closer look at some of the valid points you raised. I would like to see a lot of this petty squabbling you talked about eliminated also. Takes up valuable reading time.

• Upvote 1