Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What was that Dinar Gurus are headed....where?

Jac

What was that Dinar Gurus are headed....where? Surely this cannot be true or can it?

Just heard this morning Dinar Gurus are all headed for their offshore banks so they do not have to stand in line at cash in time. Maybe this means the RV is really happening today???? Oh my, oh my could this be true?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I honestly feel we will hear from Adam when it is time to go!

No doubt in my mind at all, we will hear! Only an Internet rumor that is all!

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

The best way to approach this is to become your own Guru! So people start doing your own research! Use sound reasoning and think things through. You will be fine. Although I will admit that I do get a little excited when someone starts rumors about the RV happening tomorrow and it's gonna be $5.27 on the exchange rate! But I take a deep breath and do some research on my own, and think things through. So far this has helped a lot. The rumors are fun but if that's all you do is check the rumor site then you must be an emotional rollercoaster junky! :) So, I say that it's fine to check out the rumor sites but make sure to do your own homework and find things out for yourselves. Also, if you find some intel that is amazing, better be able to back it up with links or you will get burned.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2

What was that Dinar Gurus are headed....where? Surely this cannot be true or can it?

Just heard this morning Dinar Gurus are all headed for their offshore banks so they do not have to stand in line at cash in time. Maybe this means the RV is really happening today???? Oh my, oh my could this be true?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

God Bless America!

Complete silliness!!