Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki Adviser ruled out holding the Arab summit will be held in time

k98nights

Al-Maliki Adviser ruled out holding the Arab summit will be held in time

Palm-ruled out a coalition, the representative of the state of law yassin majeed holding the coming Arab summit in Baghdad as scheduled by the end of next March in view of the volatility of the security and political situations in a number of countries in the region.

Majid said in a statement to the media that the contacts carried out by the Iraqi government with the leaders of the Arab states was positive, however, the current situation in the region may ستضطرهم to settle scores.

It was Iraqi Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Labid abawi said on Thursday that it was too early to forecast the impact that may impact the events witnessed by Egypt and other Arab on holding the Arab summit in Baghdad.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=5469

While I'm sure it really looked appealing to have the AS in Iraq, where it's held is not as important as it being held and what is discussed. Most were saying that having it in Iraq would pressure them to RV and show their neighbors they are ready to play ball, but really, if it's all about the summit, then no matter where it's held, the RV issue would be the same. Actually this misstep could (though speculative at best) provide even more impetus to get it done and save some face.

TPR

• Upvote 1

:huh: How stupid is this man. He needs to r v soon cause it would help every country around the globe. What is his problem. Now we not r v now for another 2 months or so cause this guy is just making a joke out IMF,GOI and the parliament and they just let him keep doing this Why? he's not for his people he's for him self. thats all It's BS :angry:
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You people are grasping at straws if you think the Arab summit had anything to do with the dinar revaluation. Make up your minds, is it government formation, budget passed, total eclipse of the moon, or Allah's birthday. Either it is going to happen or it isn't, these people are so f@#$%ed up it isn't even funny. The chances of any type of RV are a long shot at best to begin with so quick thinking every little setback has screwed up the RV, chances are they had absolutely nothing to do with it not happening already.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why would you say that? So do all the work they have been doing up to this point to restore their country only to see other countries falling apart and decide..."Hey, that looks like fun, let's ignore our people some more so we can be the world leaders in that area..."

As for what will trigger the RV, LOL, none, not one single one of us knows, that's why it's speculative. These events will probably not have any effect on what is probably already decided and just not implemented.

If you ask me, with all the garbage happening around them, they could quickly become a jewel in the ME if they make a bold move soon.

TPR

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would you say that? So do all the work they have been doing up to this point to restore their country only to see other countries falling apart and decide..."Hey, that looks like fun, let's ignore our people some more so we can be the world leaders in that area..."

As for what will trigger the RV, LOL, none, not one single one of us knows, that's why it's speculative. These events will probably not have any effect on what is probably already decided and just not implemented.

If you ask me, with all the garbage happening around them, they could quickly become a jewel in the ME if they make a bold move soon.

TPR

I really appreciate your positive attitude TPR, thank you and keep it up.

Hopefully they will make some serious headway and this will all change for the better, keep praying for a swift conclusion.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

Don't they need to do this before they piss off the Kurds again? Don't they need to do this before the iraqi citizens revolt, also? Don't they need to do this before China becomes #1? I really don't understand how this can keep stalling!!!! :(

• Upvote 1

TPR

Gotta say, I'm with you on that, brother. The scene is set, Iraq has the assets, now all they need is some good PR people and maybe a new PM, too.

So many people act like the RV is guaranteed. There is nothing in writing saying it will happen. There was never any guarantee there was going to be an RV. Betting on an RV is pure speculation. Accept that.

True. But a country with that much wealth can't stay at 1170 to 1 USD forever.

• Upvote 1