Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

January 28th - February 1st ~ United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange ...

ProPlayr

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

___ Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date of 21 Jan 2011 and thereafter until further notice.

_____

28 Jan 2011 - Publish Date

01 Feb 2011 - Effective Date

11 Feb 2011, if applicable - Publish Date

15 Feb 2011 - Effective Date

25 Feb 2011 - Publish Date

01 Mar 2010 - Effective Date

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

Posted by Kel at 1/28/2011 02:22:00 AM

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-28th-february-1st-united.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

___ Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date of 21 Jan 2011 and thereafter until further notice.

____

What does this mean?

I am not sure what your point is. I must be missing something. The IQD rate posted at the linked site is 1170.

Can you please give us a roadmap for this.

Thank you for your time to do this. Much appreciated.

Click on bottom link on his page....articlesofint

then on bottom of that page on the left hand side

Click on ....... Newer Post......Then

Click on.........Link Jan 28- Feb1st United...........

and walaYour their just what he posted

IMO>>>>>>>>>>What he is saying is that the dates showed are the UN dates for currency, Lets say if Iraq RV'ed on Feb 2nd, then the first time the rate would be available would be

11 Feb 2011, if applicable - Publish Date = Public is Informed of a change

15 Feb 2011 - Effective Date = Banks to be ready to exchange

If it RV'ed on the 16 then it would not be available until the next set of UN dates.

Basically this goes back to the currencies can only be added, changed in value on the Middle and the end/first of the month.

Thanks

Dumbnar

Edited by dumbnar
  • Upvote 1

The IMF updates rates on the 1st and 15th of every month. To my knowledge that is the only time they do updates. Hense, no RV until at least the 15th is possible. Please IMF, prove me wrong!

I thought IMF will post a new rate after 30 days from being official/active. I may be wrong though.

Disclaimer: Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations. https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

This has been dealt with many times, & obviously needs to be mentioned again. :)

So in other words..........after a counties government is COMPLETELY formed/announced, a devaluation or revaluation can happen ANY time! So the "publishing" & "effective" dates does not necessarily apply to Iraq's circumstances.

Dan