Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

continuation

BOBBY ROMERO

I would like to share a hypothesis concerning the meaning of the very VERY interesting events that have been transpiring in Iraq over the last week. More particularly, I am refering to the recent Federal Supreme Court of Iraq’s ruling that essentially approves an apparent consolidation of what is supposed to be independent bodies into the hands of Prime Minister Maliki.

“According to the ruling by the Federal Supreme Court, all of the independent institutions enshrined in Iraq’s constitution would, in the future, come under the direct supervision of the cabinet, headed by Maliki.

Most significantly, the decision would affect the independent election commission, which is credited with steering Iraq through three national democratic elections that, though flawed in many ways, were judged by the United Nations to be free of political interference.

It would also apply to the Central Bank, which controls Iraq’s revenue; the Board of Supreme Audit, which audits government finances; the Media and Communications Commission, charged with regulating the press; the Integrity Commission, which investigates corruption; and several other agencies.”

See: The Washington Post ; See also: Iraq Court Ruling of Independent Bodies Sparks Row in an Iraqi Newspaper. Of note is a related content article in the same Iraqi Newspaper with this quote:

“Iraq is a founder of the International Monetary Fund,” he said, “…we must preserve the independence of the Central Bank in supporting the Iraqi economy and protecting its funds.”

See: Central Bank’s Independence Compromised by Federal Court Ruling Says Official.

What in the world is going on in Iraq? What is the possible meaning of what is REALLY going on?

I recently forwarded a blog post by Marcus Curtis titled The Rabbit Hole, Part 1.. If you have not taken the time to read and watch the videos– all of them — I encourage you to do so. But for the sake of cutting to the chase as it pertains to this new development in Iraq, I would like to suggest that at a minimum you take the time to watch the video he included of Lindsey Williams’ lecture on “The Energy Non-Crisis”. It is MOST revelatory in terms of the “powers that be” and the “plan” that has and is at work.

Let me cut to the chase though and give you just a litte piece of that lecture that I believe is crucial to understand with what is going on in Iraq.

There is a “ruling elite” that rule the world through an indirect “tax” and OIL is the method. Even though there was a bonanza of oil discovered at Prudho Bay Alaska that would supply America for 200 years or more, the elite of the world drew up a most amazing plan to rule the world through oil. And it is not even using our own oil discovered in Alaska to do it. After it was discovered it was declared a “national security” issue and covered up. Henry Kissenger then orchestrated an agreement in the 1970s with the middle east countries whereby the US would make them rich beyond their wildest dreams.

The “deal”: We would buy all of our oil from them, if they would agree that their oil could only be purchased in US dollars; AND a portion of the proceeds they receive had to be used to purchase a percentage of our national debt. To these countries at the time, it seemed a sweet deal… All agreed to this with the exception of two countries: Iraq and Iran.

Also ever since that time, the rest of the world pays for oil but they have to convert their currency to US dollars first (which benefits the US), and the US also benefits because our debt will always have a buyer.

With every product made, there is the manufacturer, a middle man or two or three, and the ultimate consumer. In the oil business, the oil producing country brings it up out of the ground, and in Saudi Arabia’s case for example, that cost is only $5 per barrel. BUT– There is a “mystery middle man” b/w Saudi Arabia and the Oil companies like BP who do the work (and make “record profits” at that). Whatever “record profits” these oil companies make PALES in comparison to the “mystery middle man’s cut”.

Who is it that gets such a large cut? Who is this faceless “mystery middleman?” It is the IMF and World Bank. They are the ones who set the price for the barrel of oil, whether it be high or low. They make TONS of profits based on those who speculate, but because it is a fixed game that they are able manipulate the price of, they make profits in addition to making such a huge profit of every barrel sold.

There is much more to this, so please take the time to listen and watch Lindsey Williams’ video to get a more clear picture. I share this part of Lindsey Williams’ lecture so that you can understand that the IMF and World Bank (and the rich families of the world who own it) have an agenda– and it is to control the countries of the world through money, and own the world’s natural resources (like oil). While a bit dated, take a look at this to see what I am talking about.

As stated, when Kissenger came with this proposal to the middle eastern countries, Saddam bucked the idea (yes he was in power back then) along with Iran. That could not be allowed to stand in the way of this agreement. Consider that the minute that Oil is pegged to ANYTHING besides the dollar, our dollar will crashed. The reason, very simply, is that the elite make such a huge cut of the profits by pegging it to the dollar that if it were to be pegged to anything else, oil could be sold so cheaply that none would buy oil with dollars and neither would they purchase our debt anymore. Our economy would crash in a literal heartbeat and the dollar would become worthless.

Recall that it was shortly before the Kuwait invasion that Saddam had made the bold announcement that he was going to begin selling oil in Euros. Keep in mind that officially, Saudi Arabia was #1 in oil reserves, Iraq was considered #2, and Iran was considered #3. In Mr. Williams’ video he provides information concerning a state department memo delivered to Iraq prior to their invasion of Kuwait that essentially promised “no intervention by the United States” should Iraq decide to invade Kuwait. This was during Bush (the father’s) presidency, and based on Iraq’s longstanding claim that Kuwait formerly was a part of Iraq under the Ottoman Empire. Obviously we see in light of this state department memo that it was a ruse, and was simply designed to elicit a pretext to get the US involved so they could topple Saddam and take control of Iraq, ensuring they were no longer a threat to oil being pegged to the dollar– and Saddam fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

The fact that an oil man, George Bush Sr., would do this is not really surprising. He never finished the job though, as Saddam escaped and Bush was not re-elected. Eight years later George W. Bush, an oil man as well, was elected and the job fell to him to finish it.

Whatever our opinions are concerning Saddam Hussein, what is clear to me is that the IMF and World Bank utilized the military might of the U.S. to finish the conquest of Iraq and its resources– OIL, and to ensure that its oil is only sold in US dollars. I am also convinced that Iran would be naturally be next on the agenda at some point in the future, if they ever threaten to sell oil in anything but US dollars.

Now to get to the point of how this applies to the news out of Iraq concerning Maliki’s seeming success in assuming control over the independent bodies, more particularly, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). The CBI was an original founding member of the IMF in December 1945. As such, one would expect that the design of the central banks being autonomous and independent from the government might seem a good thing– however we know from our own “independent” Federal Reserve, that it has shown itself to be a source of control, manipulation, and conquest by an elite banking cartel of wealthy families. So the point here is when we understand that the CBI and the governor of the CBI, Shabibi, no longer has the “independent” nature (i.e., the IMF no longer has that POWER) as the Supreme Court has just announced—- then I have to think this is a GOOD sign.

So, here is my hypothesis as to what was “supposed” to happen — i.e., the IMF’s “plan”..

…And what I believe will “actually” happen — i.e., ”God’s trap” for these moneychangers.

The DFI funds are to be released no later than June 30, 2011, per the UN Security Council announcement this past December. The Executive Order allowing Americans to invest and buy Iraqi dinar, and which also is the same executive order that is the tool used to protect the DFI funds, is Executive Order 13303. This is due to expire on or about May 12, 2011. It has been renewed every year by executive order (See here the EO signed by Obama last year that expires this year), however I believe that since 13303 is tied to the protection of the DFI funds, that it will NOT be renewed this coming May, 2011. So what does this mean?

First, I believe it means that the DFI funds will actually be released before the June 30 deadline, in timing at a minimum, with the expiring of the Executive Order that has been renewed every year in protecting these funds. Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that the release of DFI funds (and necessarily settling up with claims and creditors) must take place before then.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly for us dinar holders, is that the expiring of the continuation of 13303 means that unless it revalues and is a recognizable and tradeable international currency on the foreign exchange, no one here in America will be able to purchase or invest in dinars after May 12, 2011. Therefore, I believe the revalue WILL happen and the currency WILL become an international tradeable currency. The question is when….and how.

I believe the plan all along was to allow the rich banking elite to allow pre-RV ‘cash in’ for certain areas so that they can pull in all the dinars at a less than planned RV rate, so that they can then profit on the difference once the actual RV takes place. I believe it may well be that we have possibly seen this already occurring (or attempted) in Kuwait and Jordan), but it is without question that the LARGEST holder of dinars outside of Iraq is in America, primarily because of the executive order allowing us to do so.

I don’t know about you, but it has always bothered me a bit to think that these rich banking elite would allow us peons to profit so handsomely from this. Oh, I know– I know the arguments that “we’re just a drop in the bucket to them” — but frankly, I have the idea that they would try to manipulate the situation to our detriment and their benefit, if there was a way. Well, I believe the way they planned was this:

They planned, more than likely, to allow a “pre-RV” cash in of dinars in the United States—- at a greatly reduced rate (let’s say for example, .35 cents, as was rumored to have occurred in Kuwait) and yet they will specify that all dinars MUST be cashed in before the Executive Order expires on/about May 12, 2011.

Given the fact that this IS the truth— the EO will expire and the President is under no obligation to renew it, especially given the UN mandating the release of the DFI funds, it would appear justified and so you would have ALL DINAR HOLDERS IN THE US cashing in at this rate and under that mandate and belief. You will come away with a less than thought of increase, but an increase nonetheless– and most would just shrug and be happy with it. But who will profit more in this if it were to succeed this way? You guessed it. The rich banking cartel families of the IMF and World Bank, since all the dinars will go to the Federal Reserve, and later when it RV’s they will then profit handsomely off the actual RV rate that comes out later. If this were the plan and we could prove it, then it would be wise to HOLD the dinars, regardless of the announcement, and cash in once the RV comes. I would also suggest that the IMF would constrain dinar dealers from selling at the moment this takes place.

In the meantime now though, you have Iraq CONTINUING under the SAME conditions they are currently in UNTIL this ruse is complete. This means the IMF plan is to also constrain Iraq from RVing the dinar until AFTER all the dinars are “collected” from US dinar holders. Remember that SHABIBI is the IMF’s yes-man. Nobody is put in that position as governor of a Central Bank UNLESS they do as the IMF tells them…and they are telling him “the plan” and that plan is to ‘wait’ until the US pulls in all the dinars from American investors..

As you know, Iraq’s economy and people are in dire straits and near civil war. I believe Maliki knows “the plan,” but he also knows that the people and the country CANNOT WAIT any longer to RV the currency, and he probably chaffs at the idea of these elite bankers having such control and influence over their country. THAT is why he has pulled a fast one by obtaining the Supreme Court’s blessing on having the CBI under his control. He now can give the people the revalue of the dinar NOW. It need not wait. And guess what? We will actually be the UNINTENDED (by the IMF and ruling elite) beneficiaries and obtain all the profit from the actual RV (as we should) instead of these elite world bankers collecting the lion’s share.

Cyrus the persian is a wonderful historical and biblical man in history who was used by and appointed by God to execute GOD’S plan. Cyrus was known to be very generous and was instrumental overthrowing babylon and freeing the captives, and in allowing the jews to return and rebuild their temple in their homeland. Interestingly, Al-Maliki comes from a varient “Melek” which means “KING”. Al-Maliki took the name Jawad in 1982 (LINK). Jawad means “a steed, open-handed, or generous“. He was also known by the name of Abu Esraa. Abu means “Father”– and Esraa is a variant of Ezra and means “helper” and “aid” (not to mention the fact that Ezra the prophet was a priest in the Old Testament who returned to Judah after exile in Babylon). I don’t know about you, but Maliki certainly sounds like a “Cyrus” to me.

Now is this a plan that only God could orchestrate or what? LOL If this is all true, then we will see the RV any day now, as I would not expect Maliki to waste any time or give the IMF a chance to respond.

Let’s hope and pray
  • Upvote 11

You had me interested until you brought GOD into the equation.

The RV has nothing to do with God

So if God is mentioned, ever, you must disregard everything else? "In God We Trust" is on the USD so I guess you don't want cash? Can you not recite the pledge of allegiance because it mentions God? You really need to get over yourself.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You had me interested until you brought GOD into the equation.

The RV has nothing to do with God

How sad that you don't think God in this... Open your eyes, man...for your own sake.

Bobby this is awesome. I am in agreement with you that God is in control. There are too many Christians praying and believing God that His Will will be done. Thanks a "$Million!"

I agree.

• Upvote 2

I sure wish you are right however IMHO the powers to be would never let that happen. Wouldn't shock me if M was assasinated, if this is true, as was Kennedy and Lincoln for threatening to usurp their power, also fear that Ron Paul will meet his demise for his efforts to end the fed. Rothchild family tentacles are far reaching. I truly believe what Mr Williams was saying as I have heard about the North Slope find before.