Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email I received

breault

Don't beg... they are not the same guy!! I know for a FACT! They either believe it our they don't... either way it doesn't matter! The Intel CAME FROM ME!!!

I got cha the first time you replied to me and thanks. I put it together after that. Once I put it together, I had to comment on the credibility issue.

Edited by Marquess

I dont think this is 100% accurate.....no one would leak how much a bank is supposed to or is going to have on hand.....thats just an open invitation for someone to rob them blind....every little action by a bank doesnt mean its related to the RV......especially when you look at the big picture and how few americans are actually holding dinar.....

dude, do you ever have anything postive?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our banks will not add cash to their vult when the RV happens. They would have no reason to. If you want $25k you will have to order in 3 days in advance just like you do now, they are not going to change the rules because a few americans made an investment. In reality the bank could care less how much money you have, you will still have to follow the rules that they have set. Would they want you to deposit it and leave it there? Sure but they aren't going to stock extra cash on the off chance that someone that lives or works around there branch invested and is going to want to cash out, plus most branches will have to send the Dinar to corporate or elsewhere to be inspected before they hand out any money.

It is what it is.........

Go RV/RI

Well my take is this.... For the last 7 years we have been waiting on the RV to take place. Amazingly enough, for those 7 years we have had taxes, the same time every year. This is the first year that this information has been told to my knowledge. In addition, we have never been closer to the RV than we are now either. Coincidence? maybe. Plausible that something is about to go down, likely so.

I dont think this is 100% accurate.....no one would leak how much a bank is supposed to or is going to have on hand.....thats just an open invitation for someone to rob them blind....every little action by a bank doesnt mean its related to the RV......especially when you look at the big picture and how few americans are actually holding dinar.....

It's not like the bank issues a press release. This (if true)is a leak.

In regards to the 400k number being low....what if they set a limit on 10k cash

per transaction ?

I think it has to do more with tax season as someone else already mentioned.

• Upvote 1

I dont understand why would the bank need more cash money at that RV day.

Do people intend to go to the bank and exchange Dinars for cahs and leave the bank full of money in their pocket.

If I would go to a bank to cash in my dinar I would deposit them in my bank account and use my credit cards, debit card or checks as usual.

It doesnt make sense.

400K is a very low amount when we consider the RV situation.

My pockets not big enough...lol

Most banks don't have anywhere near $100,000 on hand in cash.

I've withdrawn "large amounts of cash" on a number of occasions.

The larger banks don't have a problem up to $10,000 or so. Smaller banks have a problem giving you $5,000 in cash.

$25,000 in cash? Everytime I've withdrawn that much in cash, they had to have 3 days notice to have an armored truck bring them extra cash in.

Wells Fargo, Zions Bank, Washington Mutual, Chase, BoA are the banks I've done this with.

So, I'd take this with a word of caution.

Not to mention the fact that whoever "leaked this" would get fired for saying how much cash they have on hand. Period.

I just don't believe it.

Semper Fidelis

How did you get $ 25,000 without being investigated by government? It took me 3 days to draw $30,000= $10,000 a pop to avoid just that. I'm curious because when I come home to visit I withdraw most of my cash to hide it from the wife in case papers are drawn.

Edited by In Iraq

Most banks don't have anywhere near $100,000 on hand in cash.

I've withdrawn "large amounts of cash" on a number of occasions.

The larger banks don't have a problem up to $10,000 or so. Smaller banks have a problem giving you $5,000 in cash.

$25,000 in cash? Everytime I've withdrawn that much in cash, they had to have 3 days notice to have an armored truck bring them extra cash in.

Wells Fargo, Zions Bank, Washington Mutual, Chase, BoA are the banks I've done this with.

So, I'd take this with a word of caution.

Not to mention the fact that whoever "leaked this" would get fired for saying how much cash they have on hand. Period.

I just don't believe it.

Semper Fidelis

I agree that banks don't keep huge amounts of cash on hand. Most likely, at time of exchange, they will tell you that they must send your dinar out for verification and authentication, which will buy them several days to get the money they need on-hand to credit your account.

I am not necessarily advocating this arrangement as I will be hard pressed to exchange where my dinar will be authenticated out of my sight. If you do exchange in this manner, however, may sure you have copies of all your bills and their serial numbers when you give them up for authentication. Just sayin.......

"The information was a notification to the Bank Vault Manager to increase their Reserve (Funds on hand) to $400,000 which is over 4 times their normal level"

Doesn't seem to me like an indication of RV. 1 individual with 500K in dinar would take all the bank had if he/she cashed in at a exchange rate of 1:1. 2 individuals with 500K in dinar... well you get the picture. Sounds like someone was wearing their Reebok pumps when they wrote this-

Come on folks.... It's not like you are going to go in there and cart CASH out for all the dinar you have... They have limits that you can get in cash without advanced warning! Typically $2k to $5k MAX!!!!!!! Sounds like to me you have no CLUE!!

"The information was a notification to the Bank Vault Manager to increase their Reserve (Funds on hand) to $400,000 which is over 4 times their normal level"

Doesn't seem to me like an indication of RV. 1 individual with 500K in dinar would take all the bank had if he/she cashed in at a exchange rate of 1:1. 2 individuals with 500K in dinar... well you get the picture. Sounds like someone was wearing their Reebok pumps when they wrote this-

STEVE I

I believe it is not E but Steve1 of "another site".

Look at the second word three lines down from the "Public Notice" line then look at my user ID.... GET THE IDEA???

Edited by mangorancher
  • Downvote 1

How did you get $ 25,000 without being investigated by government? It took me 3 days to draw $30,000= $10,000 a pop to avoid just that. I'm curious because when I come home to visit I withdraw most of my cash to hide it from the wife in case papers are drawn.

Your act of pulling $10,000 at a time is more likely to draw attention (and is illegal by the way) than pulling it all out at once.

Just cash a damn check. Screw the government. I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I can withdraw $30,000 in cash if I damn well please.

• Upvote 1

I have always been lead to believe that when you cash out the Dinar after RV, it will only be electronic. The banks will not be handing out moutains of cash to all of us. So, I doubt that the RV would cause any bank to have to increase their cash on hand. Especially at the branches. Must be some other reason.

I would like to know also if they gear up around tax time for people cashing out, is this an every year thing. If it is geared up for a possible rv I know I will put most of it in my bank but I guarantee I will walk out of that bank with some cash in hand just so I can go do some clothes shopping and try to feel cool.

True to a point... then very much not. You will not be able to carry wagon loads of cash out of the bank, however don't tell me you wouldn't want ANY AT ALL!!! Come on folks people will want a few thousand to go PARTY if nothing else!!!

I have always been lead to believe that when you cash out the Dinar after RV, it will only be electronic. The banks will not be handing out moutains of cash to all of us. So, I doubt that the RV would cause any bank to have to increase their cash on hand. Especially at the branches. Must be some other reason.

• Upvote 2

True or not at least in this case the bank teller didn't know everything there was to know about the RV and advise that it was going to happen this Friday or Monday. I have to give this post an 'A' for at least being unique.

I have to agree with ya, But i need to tell ya one thing, Your Long Horns is upside down, LOL :P Just messing with ya man, GO SOONERS!

• Upvote 1

THAT'S A FACT!!!

I would like to know also if they gear up around tax time for people cashing out, is this an every year thing. If it is geared up for a possible rv I know I will put most of it in my bank but I guarantee I will walk out of that bank with some cash in hand just so I can go do some clothes shopping and try to feel cool.

True to a point... then very much not. You will not be able to carry wagon loads of cash out of the bank, however don't tell me you wouldn't want ANY AT ALL!!! Come on folks people will want a few thousand to go PARTY if nothing else!!!

Aren't you the mod from PD? LOL Welcome! :D I've been kicked by better! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My wife worked at a bank for 6 years. She said her banks would hold up to $250,000. She still does have friend in banking, which I am good friends with. I am going to ask her about the $400,000 - or increase in cash. My wife said this could be because the FDIC will insure and unlimited amount if its not in a interest bearing account.

Enough out of my wife... The dollar is suspected to crash hard.. thus means you will need $2 for what you could of bought with $1. If you believe this dollar crash story that floats around.. this might be some of it.

I personally believe it has something to do with the RV. I am going to be taking $10,000 home with me in cash for my safe. If 25 people visit the same bank asking for $10,000, there is no more cash in the bank.

• Upvote 1

dude, do you ever have anything postive?

Are you crying because Im not jumping up and down for joy about a bank story that doesnt have anything to do with the RV??? :lol::lol: You must not be aware that so many of the littlest things are spun and twisted into being related to Iraq and raising the value of the dinar.....its getting rediculous.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

:huh: Sorry but forgive me if i'm wrong, but if this currency is due to RV at 1:1 or even what some have so called guessed an RI at $3.22, wouldn't the average "joe" that probably carries $1,000,000 dinar already break that banks reserve that's only requestion an additional $400,000?? :huh:

I'm not even going to pretend to know but certainly 400K won't cover one person. It could cover quite a few people though if each individual cashing in Dinar with the bank had a limit on the amount of cash they could receive right then and there when exchanging in their dinar. For example a person might be able to receive a max of 5K in cash and the rest to be deposited to their account.