Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv - my "two-cents"

Scooter

Hi Folks,

I hope this finds everyone well, particularly since our addictive Chat site is down. First, for the discouraged and frustrated, don't be!! We are way ahead of schedule and I am personally stunned at the pace in which this transition is taking. In fact, when I first starting purchasing my dinar in 2005, I estimated an eight year play -- essentially way ahead of my personal schedule. In sum, please don't be discouraged, frustrated, or angered at the pundits or so called experts that predict one day or night and it doesn't happen -- However, February 5-7 looks particularly appealing.

Personal Analysis

I've always thought this deal went down with agreement between a tri-fecta of countries (US, China, and Iraq).

** US NEEDS -- REVALUATION OF CHINESE YUAN: FLOATING fREELY WITHOUT PEG TO USD -- The US/China trade deficit is completely out of control and China has been funding our debt for the past 4 years at a rate of $55 Billion a month. Essentially, they have a $1.5 Trillion economic weapon against the US dollar and our economy. If the Yuan doesn't RV and float freely, the worlds largest economies will continue this downward spiral.

** IRAQ's NEEDS -- EXPEDITED ENTRANCE INTO WTO, IMF LOANS, UN ACCEPTANCE, AND AN IMMEDIATE END TO POVERTY -- None of this gets expedited the way it has without US and China pushing hard.

** China's NEEDS -- OIL -- With China's astronomical 10% annual growth, there oil consumption will quadruple in the next 20 years. OIL, OIL, OIL!

In essence, the US brokers the deal with China which allows their currency to float freely without being pegged to the US dollar -- the US and G20 countries are thrilled because trading with China becomes normalized. This can be evidenced by the recent UNSC meeting -- see below for supporting articles. In return, China gets preferential access to the Iraq's oil fields by signing 40 year leases on the cheapest oil fields in the world. Iraq gets immediate, unopposed entrances into WTO, sizable currency revaluation, and immediate entrance into GCC.

In terms of the RV, I'm tracking February 5 -7 for next potential date. If we don't see a move there, we wait until end of March after G20 conference where over 50% of the agenda is worldwide trade and currency inbalances. My take is the IMF and 5 - 10 countries RV their currencies all at once.

Just my two cents....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your reading enjoyment, I am posting some links to recent news events that you might find interesting.

*** January 23rd - GCC Monetary Authority Will Officially Launch Their Monetary Union

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...authority.html

Minister of Finance: investment allocations for this year will provide 600 thousand jobs

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...nvestment.html

Security Council ~ Diplomatic Drive Iraq Out Of Chapter VII in February

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...iplomatic.html

China May Consider One-Time Yuan Gain, Goldman

Security Council

Mobility of a diplomatic drive Iraq out of Chapter VII in February next

Of the issues discussed by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Iraqi officials to energize efforts to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

It was announced that Iraqi diplomatic goals in the introduction to get Iraq out of the provisions of this chapter, which still binds the large Iraq burdens in different areas.. Chapter VII provides that the State covered by its terms constitute a threat to world peace while Iraq stands now barely able to maintain handed procedure and to ensure the security of its citizens.. As long as Iraq is the source of such a threat, the various restrictions imposed on the arm of its armed forces. And the right that Iraq desperately needs to rebuild its army and providing equipment and modern weapons and training with the help of our brothers and friends and allies.The more pressing task of this sort about the geographical location of Iraq in a strategic area of its large sums of money spent on armaments and waters teeming with fleets.

Restrictions imposed on Iraq because of its subordination to the provisions of Chapter VII shall prevent the exercise of Iraqi scientists and institutions of Iraq any activity in the nuclear field. This is a great loss after Iraq was one of the pioneers of this area in the region, the establishment of the Atomic Energy Commission in 1956.ي

This comes in the prevention as part of sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council because of the adventures of the former regime and the waste of Iraq's own potential and scientists on projects to produce weapons of mass destruction does not use the making of them, except against a people when it struck the Halabja chemical weapons.

It seems that the diplomatic efforts of Iraq to convince the international community to shut down the weapons of mass destruction close to the success is achieved between them and the additional protocol, and one is awaiting approval by the House of Representatives, as explained by Deputy Foreign Minister Mohammed Haj Hamoud in a special interview for Radio Free Iraq.

Adviser to the Prime Minister of Legal Affairs Fadhel Mohammed Jawad For his part, the Iraqi government to sign the additional protocol to obtain a certificate from the International Atomic Energy Agency confirms that Iraq is free of weapons of mass destruction problem because it was still awaiting approval by Congress.

Radio Free Iraq asked a member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives Tania Talat why the failure to ratify the Council of Representatives of the additional protocol that you want the International Atomic Energy Agency to declare Iraq's fulfillment of its obligations confirmed the existence of the Protocol on the agenda and blamed the lack of quorum.

Adviser to the Prime Minister of Legal Affairs Fadhel Mohammed Jawad predicted that a UN Security Council in February, a decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of the previous chapter was left but the settlement of some contracts signed with dozens of companies in the framework of the memorandum of understanding on oil for food program.

In the case of a decision by the UN Security Council to bring the Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII and his return to the family of peace-loving nations would be a major achievement record of diplomacy in Iraq over the New Year.

( (Free Iraq)

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...i8gDP57IiewKuA

Sitting Bull and White Bear, what say you? Can you decipher what has the statement mentioned above hinted? ;):bow:

Muhammed,

Thanks for the reply and your comment hits a fundamental puzzle piece. In my opinion, and my opinion only, if the US and Malicki wish to be re-elected, much of the paperwork and details would already be completed in order to hit the Feb. 5 - 9 timeline. I figure Maliki will need one month for the RV to settle in with the people in order to insure his victory. Remember, just my opinion.

I've attached a link thats describing the intensity of the work between Washington and Iraq

Intensification of efforts between Baghdad and Washington to get Iraq from Chapter VII

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/01/intensification-of-efforts-between.html

Again, thanks for the comments and please post some more. I'm always willing top learn more...

Scooter

Scooter,

You put up a great post. It is well thought out and backed with the appropriate documentation. No one can fault a logical and reasoned approach, even if it has some speculation in it. This is the approach that I take as well, as you may know.

Once again, very nicely done!

Steve

Let us all pray hard that Chapter 7 of the Charter of the United Nations is the one last resolution of catch-22 signing off to countdown for an RV in February 2010 prior to their Parliamentary Elections and since the final verdict is not guilty pronounced on false allegations against WMD possessed by Iraq, Iraq must be reinstated first to be given its rights to reinstate its IQD to its original rate at USD3.22 = 1 IQD and not one cent lower to exploit Iraq and not one zero is to be lopped at all! Everyone must be reminded of the fact of how when a court couldn't convict you with any proofs of evidence against you, it must reinstate your reputation and position right away without further delay. Likewise, it must be done to Iraq rightfully!

• Upvote 1