Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Texas Declares War

JBrookes

I myself found this joke to be very funny. Just makes me wonder what obama's next comment would have been.LOL I've always been told that one man fighting for his freedom is worth 20 paid soldiers.

Ya know! I wonder too! :lol:

&&& for the record I TOTALLY support our troops & appreciate everything each one does for us. I also appreciate their families for the support they give their soldier & sacrifices they make!!

• Upvote 1

Great one JB! Mind if your twin sister tell one?

One Texas Soldier

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune. "One Texas soldier is better than ten Taliban".

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out "One Texan is better than one hundred Taliban".

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The Texan voice calls out again "One Texan is better than one thousand Taliban".

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannon, rocket and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, its a trap. There's actually two of them."

:P

• Upvote 5

Great one JB! Mind if your twin sister tell one?

One Texas Soldier

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune. "One Texas soldier is better than ten Taliban".

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out "One Texan is better than one hundred Taliban".

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The Texan voice calls out again "One Texan is better than one thousand Taliban".

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannon, rocket and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, its a trap. There's actually two of them."

:P

:lmao: I love it!! Thank you for sharing!!

Im a Texan and i know Archie

1 bad MoFo!

Semper Fi

:lol: Ain't he!! :lol:;)

I'm a Texan and I like it.

:lol: Thank you!! :lol:

just for the record I support our troops and all they do also. My previous statement could have raised some eyebrows but not my intention. keep the good jokes coming.

Oh I know you meant well! :) I was just making a statement so no one would take the joke the wrong way. It was absolutely not directed toward you. I'm sorry if it seemed that way. :) I will pass on any others I get!! Love jokes!! Laughter is good for the soul!! :D

• Upvote 1

A man and woman are driving down the road and get pulled over by a trooper.

The officer looks at the man who is now wearing his seat belt and says sir I don't believe you were wearing that when I first saw you. He assured the officer that he always wore his seat belt and that he must have been mistaken. When all of a sudden his wife pipes up and says honey you never wear your seat belt. At that point the man looked at his wife with an angry face.

The officer then says sir why were you speeding? The man assures the officer that he was going under the speed limit and that he never speeds. His wife pipes in honey you know that is not true you always speed. The husband growls at his wife and tells her to shut her mouth.

The officer then asks the women is he alway violent like this. She replies no officer only when he has been drinking. LOLohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

A man and woman are driving down the road and get pulled over by a trooper.

The officer looks at the man who is now wearing his seat belt and says sir I don't believe you were wearing that when I first saw you. He assured the officer that he always wore his seat belt and that he must have been mistaken. When all of a sudden his wife pipes up and says honey you never wear your seat belt. At that point the man looked at his wife with an angry face.

The officer then says sir why were you speeding? The man assures the officer that he was going under the speed limit and that he never speeds. His wife pipes in honey you know that is not true you always speed. The husband growls at his wife and tells her to shut her mouth.

The officer then asks the women is he alway violent like this. She replies no officer only when he has been drinking. LOLohmy.gif

:lol::lmao: That is GREAT!!! I love it!! :lol::lmao:

• Upvote 1

I'm a Texas and I resent this stereotypical post.

When the dinar RV's, please feel free (and encouraged) to buy a sense of humor. :blink:

Many from Texazz here and none take offense... tell a Canadian joke, I might even laugh. ...course I might need to buy a sense of humor too! :D

No picking at JBrookes, she rocks and is always a pleasure to have here! :twocents:

• Upvote 1