Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26 Post

Trailers For Sale Or Rent

i have been here long enough to know . that does not sound like a frank 26 post . he does not talk like that . looks like a slashing of screen names to me.

i cant or yes i can believe that folks realy have time to screw up some crap to make folks believe what ever they read. there are really some bored and lonley folks in this world

thats just me 2 cents

:lol: Ya tjmunster i just left doc 31's home! i guarantee you he's not a pumper.As a matter of fact he won't even discuss rumor's .If someone itold me the sky is yellow with purple poka dots it dosn't put my eye site in question just the guy seeng yellow with purple poka dot's.Doc, is just that ,a semi retired doctor! So don't get your hopes up with your pumper theory .He's highly educated and fun guy to have as a freind ,As A matter of fact if he was selling or profiting from dinar other than holding on to the currancy you nor i wouldn't see it .He's way to slick in the smart's dept.

Iff you actually new the man you would lagh at your own statement as he would probably do or will do when he here's he's now being called a pumper., :lol: Thanks for the humor though .Now ive got something to tease him about :lol:

It's amazing how many God fearing Christian folk enjoy disrespecting people by calling them names. Not very life giving from where I'm sitting. I'll pray for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Hey TJ, I got'a agree with your post.

And if I may, I'd like to add one more point to your posting. If indeed these members, ie; Frank or Doc turn out to be some of those clever pumper... Shame, shame on anyone who uses the guise of being a Christian!

I'm not saying this is the case, I hope it is NOT! Lately it has became very difficult to wade through all of the postings! Just say'en.... RV Already!

My thoughts Exactly :D

Actually tj that was a mis -read before i typed . I really was not trying to be provoking .Just trying to explain

how off base you are as far as Doc 31 is concerned. Besides i was speaking of Doc's charachter and church affiliation .I never said a word about my own.

Your right though i could always use prayer and a good freind .That's exactly what i would go to Doc 31 for. Sorry for the mispelled screen name.

By the way using something somone says to judge an entire religion, is as much bigotry as judging an entire race by the actions or words of someone of the same skin color .Pushed to far it can be called harrassment or a hate crime.Not only that ;making unsubstantiated accusations or rumor; that hurts anothers charachter , reputation or their standing in a community or buisness can be sued for defamation of charachter ,slander,and liable.So you may wanna watch what you say about people in writing.

Doc31 could care less ,i could care less, but someone will .

So trust me when i say , i accidently mispelled your name.I was actually laghing at the fact Doc 31 was being called a pumper.If i wanted to be rude ,i would have been far more creative than mispelling your sreen name :lol: Yo9u can mispell mine back if it will make you feel better :)

• Upvote 3

First off TJ, you are not a clown. :rolleyes:

Just some advice:

If you do your own research that is what you should be using and your own intuition for basing when you will or if you will buy anymore dinar.

What doc presents is factual information. I am thankful for that. He tells us to read Frank stuff, okay I can consider it. Do I believe everything Frankie says? No.

Does that make Doc a bad guy? No not at all.

Is Frank a bad guy? No I don't think so. There have been times Frank has brought up some interesting points and times where I felt he was way of base. So what? and anyway I can think of other Gurus <_< much worse than Frank... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem when someone gets irritated, frustrated, or upset is that they may not be standing on solid ground and its driven by our desire in what this investment could potentially become and then it takes on another meaning in our mind.

Now I don't know if that's the case with you TJ but I can admit this has happened to me a few times and after the first of this year I found myself arriving at almost the same conclusions I had (but had forgotten) when I started paying attention over a year ago!!

The information I fall back on now is old information (not popular) but the information is VALID and is still RELEVANT to this investment! I am now not so vulnerable as other's who tend to rely heavily on the rumors and guru talk.

Not dissin' you TJ because I feel like I know where you are coming from just take a step back and look at what you have researched and go from there and share what you find. I think that is the best way to be.

In the end, we are all in this together for better or worse! :D

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 5

Actually tj that was a mis -read before i typed . I really was not trying to be provoking .Just trying to explain

how off base you are as far as Doc 31 is concerned. Besides i was speaking of Doc's charachter and church affiliation .I never said a word about my own.

Your right though i could always use prayer and a good freind .That's exactly what i would go to Doc 31 for. Sorry for the mispelled screen name.

By the way using something somone says to judge an entire religion, is as much bigotry as judging an entire race by the actions or words of someone of the same skin color .Pushed to far it can be called harrassment or a hate crime.Not only that ;making unsubstantiated accusations or rumor; that hurts anothers charachter , reputation or their standing in a community or buisness can be sued for defamation of charachter ,slander,and liable.So you may wanna watch what you say about people in writing.

Doc31 could care less ,i could care less, but someone will .

So trust me when i say , i accidently mispelled your name.I was actually laghing at the fact Doc 31 was being called a pumper.If i wanted to be rude ,i would have been far more creative than mispelling your sreen name :lol: Yo9u can mispell mine back if it will make you feel better :)

Thank you for your post. I appreciate your words. To try and set the record straight, i was more indicating, or at least trying to, that my belief is that Frank26 MAY be a pumper due to his blatant inaccuracies in his post and that Doc should watch his affiliation with him because in today's day and age, right or wrong, we are very much judged by the company we keep. I believe Doc to be a good man. I have stated that several times. I will leave it at that. I do apologize for upsetting folks with my post. It was simply an opinion I shared and I stand by it.

P.S. I love the line about being charged with liable for calling someone a pumper. If that were the case there would be very few people left on this website cause we would all be in jail. Peace and love my brother. We need to all keep God close as we hopefully enter into the final chapter of this carzy story.

Just some advice:

If you do your own research that is what you should be using and your own intuition for basing when you will or if you will buy anymore dinar.

What doc presents is factual information. I am thankful for that. He tells us to read Frank stuff, okay I can consider it. Do I believe everything Frankie says? No.

Does that make Doc a bad guy? No not at all.

Is Frank a bad guy? No I don't think so. There have been times Frank has brought up some interesting points and times where I felt he was way of base. So what? and anyway I can think of other Gurus <_< much worse than Frank... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem when someone gets irritated, frustrated, or upset is that they may not be standing on solid ground and its driven by our desire in what this investment could potentially become and then it takes on another meaning in our mind.

Now I don't know if that's the case with you TJ but I can admit this has happened to me a few times and after the first of this year I found myself arriving at almost the same conclusions I had (but had forgotten) when I started paying attention over a year ago!!

The information I fall back on now is old information (not popular) but the information is VALID and is still RELEVANT to this investment! I am now not so vulnerable as other's who tend to rely heavily on the rumors and guru talk.

Not dissin' you TJ because I feel like I know where you are coming from just take a step back and look at what you have researched and go from there and share what you find. I think that is the best way to be.

In the end, we are all in this together for better or worse! :D

Thank you, my friend. Your words are very true. I appreciate your perspective. Stay safe and on behalf of myself, my wife and my three kids thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your service to our country.

• Upvote 1

Just some advice:

Well said Quadraphonic...I appreciate your wisdom & comments...Thank you (+1)...!

RON B)

Trailers For Sale Or Rent --- Frank26 Post

Thanks for the post "Trailers For Sale Or Rent"...!

I tried to find the post on Franks site but couldn't...however, he does post in places we ordinary peons can't access, and most of us can't find how to access it...too much secrecy...!

Let's hope it is true and is really his post...!

Blessings to all,

RON B)

You Monkey, their in all the major airports.B)

Those are exchange booths. There is no such thing as a FOREX BRANCH. FOREX is a quote system of interlinked banks. If you do not believe it call FXCM the largest broker in the world and find out.

• Upvote 1

Those are exchange booths. There is no such thing as a FOREX BRANCH. FOREX is a quote system of interlinked banks. If you do not believe it call FXCM the largest broker in the world and find out.

Quit whining like a girl man, I ain't gonna loose any sleep on whether their is or isn't an exchange in the airports malls banks car dealership's, just don't care enough to let it ruffle my feathers, you dig.;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya tj it's cool .I just meant if someone is actually making money from a site that saying something neagitive in writing is not good if they could show direct damages like a drop in donations due to a false statement or loss of paying customers or if actually a pumper loss of income from whatever source,Some web sites produce a lot of money directly or in- directly Like face book for instance.But if people leave the site advertisers leave ect. ect.Sounds stupid .But it happens quite often .Iread about it all the time.

• Upvote 1

When you all start picking on someone like DOC, I have to step in and put my two cents in......First of all if you know anything on this site, or have been here very long, you know that DOC has been a very honest contributor to this site for a long time.I would say (not trying to insult you) that you are ignorant of the facts,and really owe an apology. If there is anyone here I would trust....it would be he...or Ron....even KEEPM would be up on the list with Maynard, Scooby Doo, and some of the great gals on here.You really should open mouth wide and insert foot, and recede. You have NOTHING to back up what you are saying. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

When's the last time you were on an Airport?... Forex Branch in evey maor airport I have ever been in..

Great point......except that those are Foreign Exchange "bureaus", not the Forex which operates electronically across the whole world. In fact, it's the largest financial market in the world.