Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More GET Team Rumors

spy

As always, if you don't like to read rumors, then don't scroll down. If you are interested in posts and rumors on a slow news day, then enjoy...

Please save the bashing, I didn't write this, I'm just sharing it with you...

* Buckeye Rumor: G.E.T. 1/20/11

January 20, 2011 11:40 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[bUCKEYE] I Have a banking source very high up very connected….lets put it this way ….can see back screen

[bUCKEYE] Rate is live and HOT

[bUCKEYE] He called and said the rate goes to the front screen when the banks open [skysthelimit] BUCKEYE this is a US bank?

[bUCKEYE] Yes

BUCKEYE yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

[utopia193] when does the bank open BUCKEYE

[bUCKEYE] 9:00 am est

[skysthelimit] thats 9am est Friday

[bUCKEYE] Yes

[bUCKEYE] Now listen folks

[bUCKEYE] If something would go wrong like it always seems to do…..don’t bash me..ok?

[bUCKEYE] Because the banks will wait…til they close

[bUCKEYE] To reboot

[skysthelimit] BUCKEYE did he tell u a rate?

[bUCKEYE] Trying to dig up something else…need to confirm……

[bUCKEYE] Will be back soon

Edited by spy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for passing on the get team rumors spy. These get team guys are just downright funny at this point. I'm not even mad...just sitting here laughing! I do like how they always try to cover themselves "in case" the rv does not happen. Hahahahahaha! Keep these coming spy. I'm getting a real kick out of them. Amazing what some people will say!

• Upvote 1

As always, if you don't like to read rumors, then don't scroll down. If you are interested in posts and rumors on a slow news day, then enjoy...

[bUCKEYE] I Have a banking source very high up very connected….lets put it this way ….can see back screen

[bUCKEYE] He called and said the rate goes to the front screen when the banks open [skysthelimit] BUCKEYE this is a US bank?

[bUCKEYE] Yes

[bUCKEYE] Yes

[bUCKEYE] If something would go wrong like it always seems to do…..don’t bash me..ok?

[bUCKEYE] To reboot

I love it, here we go with the back screen B.S. again, but hey they got to be right some time

• Upvote 1

Thanks for passing on the get team rumors spy. These get team guys are just downright funny at this point. I'm not even mad...just sitting here laughing! I do like how they always try to cover themselves "in case" the rv does not happen. Hahahahahaha! Keep these coming spy. I'm getting a real kick out of them. Amazing what some people will say!

Thanks last polar bear, I post them for entertainment and information. Enjoy!

Also funny how it won't show up until Friday again... let me guess, cash in on Monday? :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks last polar bear, I post them for entertainment and information. Enjoy!

Also funny how it won't show up until Friday again... let me guess, cash in on Monday? :D

:lol: I was just about to type that in!!!! LOL I was going to say RV on Friday and cash in on monday. :D

[bUCKEYE] Yes

[bUCKEYE] Yes

[bUCKEYE] To reboot

You all, hurry back now !!..Ya here, Oh the first thing you know, we're all millionaires, kinfolk said, move away from there. They say Californie, is the place you ought to be, loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.....

I love reading this stuff !! Let's hope it's real sometime soon. I think it's funny how we think we need MORE dinar all the time :-) I mean how much can we really spend. Suppose you are holding 2 million dinar and it RVs at 3.22 That's $6.44 million. Tax it at 35% and you still have $4.18 million.. I don't know about you, but compared to what I've been living on up to now, I think I can live pretty comfortably for the rest of my life on $4.18 million... Sometimes I ALMOST go and order more, but why?? By the way, if anybody is sick of waiting and wants to cash out, I'd be happy to buy your dinar from you for $1000 per million :-)

I think we're all going to be quite happy soon, and hopefully we don't go NUTS and waste all the profits on frivolity. Invest it in lots of different things and then live off the profits from your investments.

Life is good !! GO RV !!

Just remember:

Them's that know don't tell..

Them's that tell don't know...

• Upvote 1

Don't know about the rest of you..but I plan on spending most of mine on booze and women...the rest I may waste.

If the average person hold 2 mil, and it RV's at 3.22 and the government gets 35%...that is just about 2 mil USD in taxes per...that should shore up social security...maybe unless the government uses my spending plan...

Don't know about the rest of you..but I plan on spending most of mine on booze and women...the rest I may waste.

If the average person hold 2 mil, and it RV's at 3.22 and the government gets 35%...that is just about 2 mil USD in taxes per...that should shore up social security...maybe unless the government uses my spending plan...

Actually, the Republicans tried your spending plan last year.

And I include a Fox News link to show I am not just bashing Rep's: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/30/growing-frustration-steele-inside-rnc/

Edited by Deathmonkey
  • Upvote 1