Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 rumor from 1Dinar

tbush

I am with you Tbush. Thanks for the post. Dont let the bashers get you down.

BTW I am eating chinese take out as I scan the forum. My fortune cookie I read just two minutes ago said "A Financial investment will yield returns beyond your hopes" :)

My information is not as solid as yours but I like it a lot!

Fortune cookies are more reliabe then some people out there, the 'gurus' and whatnot.

THANKS TBUSH

• Upvote 1

This makes me wonder...If Chapter 7 did not have to be lifted for the RV to occur, then what REALLY has to be completed? Many people have been stating that the budget has to approved by parliament, because the RV is in it...quite honestly, I don't know if I really believe that. I think that GOV in general, can do whatever they want to. So, tbush, do you believe that the budget will need to be approved before we see the RV?

• Upvote 1

This makes me wonder...If Chapter 7 did not have to be lifted for the RV to occur, then what REALLY has to be completed? Many people have been stating that the budget has to approved by parliament, because the RV is in it...quite honestly, I don't know if I really believe that. I think that GOV in general, can do whatever they want to. So, tbush, do you believe that the budget will need to be approved before we see the RV?

The thing about the budget.... Investors have been waiting for years for the re-value, and budgets have come, been passed, and the re-value has yet to happen. Why would 2011 be different? It's just a spot in the time-line some of us believe something "could" happen. I like to see better developments of the situation. In years past, we could easily say that "The GOI has not been seated yet." We are now pushing for that point to become true. Some argue that it is already seated, but I hear contradicting articles.

The thing about the budget, like I stated above, is just a distribution of funds to certain areas. Whether a RV happens or not, I would think that the distribution of funds would still be the same in terms of %, not by value.

Now, there have been some other substantial progress we should focus more on.. Both having contradicting articles present in the news. The following are:

The Ch. VII sanctions... Are they only partially lifted, or entirely lifted? I've heard it two ways, and if some rumors are correct, it has happened since 3 weeks ago.

GOI being entirely seated.. Is it true? Or do we only have some people in temporary seats while they're voted upon or have found better suitable people.

The above I believe are two things making progress and are near completion, while the budget I sort of think is a non-factor. Many will disagree... But that's just my .02 on the situation.

I hope we see a RV prior to the Summit in March. I also think the GOI will be completely seated by than (ex: Security Minister). Not to mention, a lot can be done prior that...

• Upvote 1