Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trilateral Commission & the Super Powers U.S.A. & China

Brisco

I purchased my first Dinar 7 years ago.Knowing it was going to be 7 to 10 years before we turned this place around.

So I put my dinar in the safe and forgot about it.

Absolutely nothing was happened in Iraq reguarding a new goverment until the election in March of 2009

When Maliki said he would stab Allawi in the heart like a goat.

I knew we where along ways away from this happening. And I was in this for the long haul anyway. AND THEN

Out of the clear blue sky the UN went from having a discussion about the sanctions to voteing to remove the sanctions.

We all should have known right then and there something big is going on.AND THEN

The Pumpers started Pumping and they made it so I didnt know weather to s??t or go blind with all the information thrown around.

I have had A really hard time reading between the lines on everything. It has been your basis fricking night mare.

The Iraqi press is bought and paid for more than ours haha

We should have been there in the very beginning to show them how to start a domocratic goverment.

Even I know you start a Company from the top down.

So when Maliki kept the top 3 seats Defence,Interior and Security aside. I thought that things might be started in the wrong direction.

The whole Iraqi Control, Manipulation,Squabble,Bickering is no way to start a goverment and set up A democratic society.

That is when they needed Biden in my opinion.

In the last 4 weeks there has been a Barrage of Diplomats besieging upon Bagdad of almost biblical preportions.

The Amir of Kuwait has not been in Bagdad in over 20 years and he did not go there for kabobs I guarantee it.

U.S.A.,China,Japan.Turkey.Jordan,Syria,France,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Egypt and numerous others.

International companys are linning up to invest in IRAQ and signing new contracts almost on a daily basis.

With all that is going on right now it tells me ONE thing something Big,Huge,Gigantic,Enormous This way comes!

We all know the entire world is in bad shape economically.

We all know that turning IRAQ around and Redenomination of their Dinar could help change the World.

We all know there are Powerfull people making decisions for us everyday.

The Trilateral Commission http://en.wikipedia....eral_Commission

Super Powers are meeting as I post this U.S.A. and China who have much more at stake than you and I

I have always bleed Red White and blue and have supported my Country at all times.

I am a simple hard working american just trying to make ends meet.

I have done my very best to be a good husband,father of 3 and grandfather of 4.

I got into the speculation because I knew in my heart that this was a smart thing to do.

After all a country that is on top of one of the largest oil reserves in the world a resourse every country needs could not be a bad decision.

With China and India's populations coming into their own Industrial eveoultion. There citizens wanting cell phone,Cars ect. I knew their need for oil would be huge.After all look what needing things has done for us?

I thought to help this war torn country will not only give them freedom, it will free myself financially at the same time.

So I have said all that to say this.

Stay strong my friends and fellow speculatores this thing is much bigger than us and will take some work to putt together.

If it is any consolation there are alot of super smart people under alot of economic pressure to get this done God Bless them all.

Saty Thristy My Friends

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Brisco dear ... thank you for the eloquent post ... I know you've "voiced" frustration in the past and I just want to commend you on finding a reasonable and respectful way to share.

blessings,

pvS

THANK YOU that means alot to me I have always enjoyed your post.

• Upvote 1

Brisco,

I too want to thank you for your post. I was very encouraged after last night's GET team call. I was very discouraged before it. I am with you, I think that something bigger then any of us could have ever imagined is happening.

I look forward to the GET teams call tonight. I feel hopeful again. I have followed the information that was shared last night for years. I stopped paying any attention to it because I never saw it coming to fruition. I am so happy to see it that it really may all be coming down in a very short while.

I just wanted to say thank you again for your great insight and sharing.

Shiningstar