Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 18 JAN 2011 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 1/18/2011 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

This morning I came on the forum to tell you to read articles and when you were done with them ……….just file them away. As I have told you many times ……..articles are not always put out to inform you especially if they come from the GOI. They can be old articles and repeats. I saw your stress today Family concerning some articles. My Team reports to me what Iraqi TV says and then we look at the articles that came out that day to throw out the ones that are obviously……….trash. See how we roll? One more thing before I start. How many times do I have to tell those that call me that I am not responsible for someone else’s info on another forum? I told you last night that I will take your prayers for the burns that I dealing with from overuse of my cell phone. My skin was bright pink and is almost 100% recovered now. As far as the rumor that China and KU revalued their currency…….I’m sorry ………I do not see the logic in that. Instead you should ask China ………guess who’s coming to dinner? LOL……..I hope he likes green tea. Is B’s trip to China important for our investment? Let’s talk about that tomorrow because I have a report to give you today.

Just like I expressed on my CC last night………if you are not of strong heart to deal with this investment that you entered ……….then I strongly advise you to take a break from the internet. Back away and spend time on things that give you peace of mind. I am about to give you DELTA’s report from Iraqi TV that will answer your questions that were created by some silly articles that came out today. Unfortunately…….not all of them were silly. That’s why I am trying to stress the point that before you read any further……….are you mature enough in body and spirit to continue to deal with the ME and your investment? Here goes.

DELTA how are you today?

Frankie Frankie……..I have some things we need to discuss Sir.

Bad?

Nothing new………same lazy attitude but we are moving forward.

Are you able to answer about the second reading……the three ministers and the AWDA group?

Yes………and I have much more.

Go ahead and start……..let’s roll.

First of all Frankie Frankie you are right about the defensive posture of Iraq’s security. If M or S do not release the rate soon this kind of garbage will continue to grow like bacteria. It is a political group from the Old Army that is stopping people on their Karbala trip. 45 were arrested and dealt with but these types of militant groups will continue to pop up as we wait for the RI.

DELTA ………the best way to evaporate this stress that the Iraqis are feeling is to ……..Spread the Wealth.

Oh Frankie Frankie that is funny. You want to know about the second reading don’t you?

Yes!

I’m sorry to tell you but the TV said that the reading of the budget would once again be delayed. They said there is a “minor” issue that has to do with the Kurds. If you remember Frankie I told you last week about this.

Yes I do……….is it because of the distribution of the Kurds’ oil?

That and the fact that they only got 11.6% of the budget. They wanted at least 17%.

Are you sure they said this was a minor issue?

Yes and they expect to have it resolved this week. It’s amazing Frankie that the only holdup I have seen this month all comes from the Kurds.

But note how they do it………..peacefully. They want this done as quickly as possible. But I also want you to note one more thing DELTA………………..that is an interesting amount of power to be able to tell M ………what to do. Makes you feel that the Kurds are in control. LOL. Continue please.

TV said that there is a huge delegation leaving Iraq for the economic summit meeting in Egypt tomorrow. The TV showed something that I liked. Shabibi was with this delegation. They showed him getting on the airplane with over 100 people to fly to Egypt. TV said this was to open widely and freely doors of communication with ME countries. I guess they are trying to get investors Frankie. They said it would last 5 days and then they would come home to deal with the GOI. They also said something about WTO from the 26th to the 30th but I am sorry Sir I missed it. Also they say there is another holiday in this month. I think they said the 26th but you know how that can become two or three days long. TV really made me feel that they have things to do before they seat their GOI. Looks like the end of January to me Sir when they come back from their vacation and summit. The Karbala Holy Days are also slowing things down IMO.

What did they say about the three ministers…….defense…….interior and foreign?

Oh yes……they said M has already selected and will introduce them after the summit. That’s why I feel the GOI more so at the end of this month. TV also said that of all the committees that were formed in the last few weeks and they must select one leader to represent all the committees in one voice. This is just another example of their lazy slow pace. But it’s getting done Frankie. They said all 26 committees are in and that’s good because they need to legislate laws. That process actually started two days ago. TV also said that all presidents of the parliament will be in Egypt and Dubai working with ME countries.

Making friends huh? Anything else Sir?

Yes ……..when they talked about the ministers they said that this election distribution over their area is a year and a half overdue. Then with excitement they said their ministers are working.

They actually admitted that they are a year and a half behind? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! The TV is the GOI………that is interesting that they admit their own delay. Interesting pattern that I will keep an eye on. Anything else DELTA?

No Sir. Delay of the budget reading and GOI is nothing new. They were very excited and pumped up about this month’s activities. Sure is a lot going on. Their spirits are very high.

Maybe so……..but their currency is very low. To be honest DELTA in the ME ……….the IQD is the lowest of the lowest in currencies. Nobody…….and I mean absolutely nobody in the ME is lower than the IQD. Yemen would laugh at the IQD. Sudan would do cartwheels over the IQD. ME is a composition of families that have created borders to protect themselves from each other. Keeping up with the Joneses is important. It is no wonder that even as of yesterday Iraqi TV pounds the rock to their citizens that they are going to lift the 000’s. Did they talk about the 000’s today?

No………mainly the budget and summit.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my soul DELTA for coming on the CC last night. I know how you were feeling and I appreciate you being patient with some that are not. I will leave you with this last idea to tell the Team. These banks in the ME don’t make mistakes!!!

You told me that already Frankie Frankie.

Then allow me to leave you with something more profound. President Bush signed an executive order in 2003 allowing American citizens to invest in Iraq. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! What for? They were blowing everything up in ’03……did he really expect me to take my business and equipment and money to Iraq and invest? Of course not. It was solely for the purpose to allow Americans to buy the IQD. Other countries followed suit afterwards. Do you understand how important it is for Americans to hold on ………if they can?

Yes Frankie Frankie…….as important as it is for the Iraqis to hold on.

Touché my dear friend. I will talk to you tomorrow. Aloha.

Frank I find it most interesting that this is now 3 MoU’s done in Iraq.

Now an MoU means; Are the Iraqis smarter than one imagines…? I would say……………

In private law

In private U.S. law, MoU is a common synonym for a letter of intent. One example is the MoU between Bush and Kerry for the 2004 debates iii.

Inside a company or government agency

Many companies and government agencies use MoUs to define a relationship between departments, agencies or closely held companies. In the United Kingdom, such an MoU is often called a concordat. An example is the 2004 Concordat between bodies inspecting, regulating and auditing health or social care. The term is often used in the context of devolution, for example the 1999 concordat between the central Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and the Scottish Environment Directorate.

In public international law

In international relations, MoUs fall under the broad category of treaties and should be registered in the United Nations treaty database[1]. In practice and in spite of the United Nations' Legal Section insistence that registration be done to avoid 'secret diplomacy,' MOUs are sometimes kept confidential. As a matter of law, the title of MoU does not necessarily mean the document is binding or not binding under international law. To determine whether or not a particular MoU is meant to be a legally binding document (i.e. a treaty), one needs to examine the intent of the parties as well as the position of the signatories (e.g. Minister of Foreign Affairs vs Minister of Environment). A careful analysis of the wording will also clarify the exact nature of the document. The International Court of Justice has provided some insight into the determination of the legal status of a document in the landmark case of Qatar v. Bahrain, 1 July 1994.

Advantages

One advantage of MoUs over more formal instruments is that, because obligations under international law may be avoided, they can be put into effect in most countries without requiring parliamentary approval. Hence, MoUs are often used to modify and adapt existing treaties, in which case these MoUs have factual treaty status. The decision concerning ratification, however, is determined by the parties' internal law and depends to a large degree on the subject agreed upon. MOUs that are kept confidential (i.e. not registered with the United Nations) cannot be enforced before any UN organ, and it may be concluded that no obligations under international law have been created. As was obvious[citation needed] in the Qatar v. Bahrain case, disputes may arise concerning the status of the document once one of the parties seeks to enforce its provisions.

Although MOUs in the multilateral field are seldom seen, the transnational aviation agreements are actually MoUs.

Kurdistan signs memorandums of understanding with two Swedish counties

Tuesday, January 18th 2011 5:10 PM

Erbil, Jan. 18 (AKnews) - Kurdistan Region signed Tuesday two memorandums of understanding with two Swedish counties Örebro and Jönköping.

The move aims at opening a bridge of economy and investment to allow Swedish companies to come to Kurdistan for investment. It also strengthens bilateral relations.

Both memorandums signed in a meeting of Erbil governor NAwzad Hadi and Örebro mayor, Jönköping representative and Swedish consul in Erbil.

The Swedish delegation recognized the development underway in Kurdistan in economy, investment, and development.

Reported by Karzan Kanabi

GS AKnews

http://aknews.com/en/aknews/4/211523/

Frank this is a group I have no idea on WHO ARE THEY…the OLD ARMY..Iraqi?

WOW………..much dissention and now a whole political party doing the terrorism!!!!! The POWERS THAT BE…..better let loose soon or all done may be undone and no iraqi’s left to rv for…………lol not funny but truth………..no?

45 political party members arrested in Iraq

Tuesday, January 18th 2011 5:21 PM

Karbala, Jan. 18 (AKnews) The chairman of the Security Committee of the Karbala council stated on Tuesday that the local security forces arrested 45 members of the so-called Awda party north of Karbala, noting that among the detainees senior officers of the former army.

Hamid Sahib told AKnews that the security services arrested in a pre-emptive process the group in the Jarf al-Sakher area (30 km north of Karbala).

The security sources in Karbala revealed earlier this month about schemes to target visitors to Karbala during the next forty visit through the introduction of improvised explosive devices in various ways, including packages in the form of soils and 2011 Calendar.

"The artersted group intended to spread chaos among the visitors, through the distribution of publications, and the security forces found in their possession explosives and various weapons."

Karbala (108 km south-west of Baghdad) witnesses the arrival of hundreds of thousands of visitors to religious shrines, to commemorate the forty death of Imam Hussein, which marks next week, amid tight security measures.

"Another group was arrested on the Iraqi-Saudi border, composed of officers of the former army, including a brigadier that was trained in Syria... The members of the group had weapons, explosives, Katyusha rockets and explosives in their possession."

"The investigation is under way with the elements of the two groups, to know those who stand behind them and that were trying to implement their plans in the province," stressing at the same time on stabilizing the security situation in Karbala, in anticipation of the visit.

The security plan for the visit of the death of Imam Hussein was enhanced with military deployments that included four regiments from neighboring provinces, and the use of weapons and equipment to detect explosives, and activating the role of the Iraqi air force to oversee the semi-desert areas towards the western province that link Anbar to Karbala.

"More than 1500 women were recruited for the inspection of visitors outside and within the county... The number of visitors in the coming pccasion will exceed the number of visitor on other religious events, especially from the Gulf States and Islamic countries."

The security forces arrested in Karbala on Monday a university professor and found silent weapons in his possession, and was trying to target the clergy men during the visit to commemorate the death of Imam Hussein, in order to increase sedition in the city, according to officials in the leadership of Karbala police.

The Husseiniya processions which numbers reached to more than 4,000 parade set up camps and provide services to visitors on the roads leading to Karbala.

Reported by Hassoun al-Haffar

A/GS AKnews

Frank now this mess is saying after 1 ½ years the ELECTIONS are done and LEGAL….this includes the eleven districts…………….and the date…….YESTERDAY!!!!! so is is BING BAM BOOM………..yet…….??????

واع /حرب: انتخابات الاقضية والنواحي تأخرت سنة ونصف السنة عن موعدها القانوني 17/1/2011 9:33pm Conscious / War: The election districts and areas, a year and a half overdue legal 17/1/2011 9:33 pm

المشـرف العامGeneral Supervisor

حجم الخط: Font size:

واع /بغداد/ت.صConscious / Baghdad / T. R

اكد الخبير القانوني طارق حرب ان ما جاء في جلسة مجلس النواب لهذا اليوم الاثنين 17-1جاء متاخراً نحو سنة ونصف السنة عن موعده الحقيقي والقانوني .Said the legal expert Tareq Harb that what came in the meeting of the House of Representatives on Monday 17-1 this came too late about a year and a half year behind schedule, the real and legal.

وقال حرب في اتصال هاتفي مع ( وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي / واع ) تعقيباً على مادار في جلسة اليوم من دراسة اجراء انتخابات مجالس الاقضية والنواحي ان تحرك البرلمان جاء بعد سنة ونصف السنة على الموعد الذي حدده قانون انتخابات مجالس المحافظات والاقضية والنواحي وذلك لان هذا القانون اوجب اجراء انتخابات مجالس الاقضية والنواحي خلال ستة أشهر من تاريخ اجراء انتخابات مجالس المحافظات.He said the war in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), commenting on Madar at today's meeting of the study to hold elections districts and areas to move the parliament, came after a year and a half on the date set by the provincial elections law, districts, counties and because of this law ruled that elections, the province and district councils within six months from the date of provincial elections.

مبينا وبما ان انتخابات مجالس المحافظات حصلت في 31/1/2009 فكان من اللازم اجراء انتخابات مجالس الاقضية والنواحي في موعد اقصاه 31/7/2009 وهذه المدة هي المدة التي حددها القانون.As indicating that the provincial elections took place in 31.01.2009 was necessary to hold elections in districts, counties no later than 07/31/2009, and this period is the period set by law.

وعبر حرب عن اعتقاده ان سبب تأخيرالانتخابات يكمن في ان بعض من يشغل مجالس الاقضية والنواحي حالياً والذين تم تعيينهم ولم يجر انتخابهم يخشون من فقدان مناصبهم كما ان بعض مجالس المحافظات لا ترغب باجراء انتخابات مجالس الاقضية والنواحي لان ذلك يعني مشاركة مجالس الاقضية والنواحي لمجالس المحافظات في سلطاتهم وصلاحياتهم وذلك لان قانون المحافظات رقم(21) لسنة 2008 منح صلاحيات كثيرة لمجالس الاقضية والنواحي التي يتم انتخابها وهذه السلطات والصلا حيات حاليا تمارس من قبل مجالس المحافظات بسبب عدم وجود مجالس منتخبة للاقضية والنواحي.And through the war believed that the reason Togiralantkhabat lies in that some of the running boards of the province and district currently and those who were appointed have not been elected are afraid of losing their jobs and some provincial councils do not want to hold elections districts, counties, because it means the post district councils, and aspects of the provincial councils in their power and their powers, because the Law No. (21) of 2008 granted many powers to the province and district councils that are elected and these authorities and Asala Hayat currently exercised by the provincial councils because of the absence of elected councils of the districts and areas.

واكد حرب ان الذي ندعو اليه حاليا اتخاذ الاجراءات السريعة لانتخاب مجالس الاقضية والنواحي تطبيقا لحكم الدستور والقانون الذي قرر ذلك وان التأخير الذي استمر سنة ونصف لا يتحمل اكثر.The war that we call him now to take prompt measures for the election of district councils, and aspects of application of the provision of the Constitution and the law and decided that the delay lasted a year and a half does not bear more.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.info/new/political-news/43837.html&rurl=translate.google.com

Frankie Frankie! Look at all the countries and big wigs here……..hmmmm

Sharm El Sheikh, Jan. 18 (AKnews) - The Iraqi President Jalal Talabani arrived to the Sharm el-Sheikh on Tuesday afternoon to participate in the second Arab economic and social development summit that will be held tomorrow on Wednesday.

The President Jalal Talabani was hosted by the Egyptian Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif, Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, Egyptian Trade and Industry minister Rachid Mohammed Rachid, and Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari.

The representative of Iraq in the Arab League Ambassador Qais al-Azzawi told AKnews that the presence of President Jalal Talabani is very important at this stage in order to meet a number of presidents and kings who will participate in the summit to discuss with them and inform them of the preparations for the Baghdad Arab summit next March."

www.ikhnews.com

"The President will meet with his counterparts today and tomorrow and will discuss all things on the Iraqi and Arabic arena."

Reported by Sara Ali

RN/GS AKnews

Frank it appears the Federal Court says this is not a LEGAL matter for the Courts…………..they have no recourse…….that means the parliament must go throught normal channels now for the disputes first……………chain of command………….no?

Federal Court to answer the House of Representatives seats to be filled on the compensation of its members

بغداد (الاخبارية)..ردت المحكمة الاتحادية على مذكرة رئيس مجلس النواب بشأن الطعون المقدمة من قبل عدد من النواب المتعلقة بقرارات استبدال النواب الذين تسلموا مناصب في السلطة التنفيذية على وفق البند (2) من المادة الثانية من قانون استبدال اعضاء مجلس النواب رقم (6) لسنة 2006وتعديلاته.والمتعلقة بالكيفية الدستورية والقانونية لتعويض المقاعد الشاغرة لأعضاء مجلس النواب استناداً الى الدستور والقوانين النافذة. Baghdad (news) .. the Federal Court a memorandum of the President of the House of Representatives on the appeals filed by a number of deputies for replacement of the decisions of MPs who received positions in the executive branch according to item (2) of Article II of the Code of replacement members of the House of Representatives (6 ) for the year 2006, as amended. and on how the constitutional and legal to compensate for the vacant seats of members of the House of Representatives on the basis of the Constitution and the laws in force.

وقالت المحكمة في قرارها الذي تسلمت (الوكالة الاخبارية للانباء صورة منه) "ان ذلك يقع خارج اختصاصاتها الواردة في المادة (93) من الدستور وان اختصاصاتها تنحصر في تفسير مواد الدستور وليس مواد القانون النافذ." The court said in its resolution, which received (by news agency a copy of it) "that falls outside the terms of reference contained in Article (93) of the Constitution and its mandate is limited to the interpretation of the Constitution and the law is not a material force."

وكان ابرز المعترضين المرشح من قائمة (وحدة العراق)عدنان الجبوري بعد استبدال وزير الدولة للشؤون الخارجية علي الصجري بالنائب ووزير الداخلية السابق جواد البولاني. The most prominent opponents of the candidate list (the unity of Iraq) Adnan Jibouri after replacing the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Ali Alsjeri MP and former interior minister, Jawad al.

ووجدت المحكمة ان الموضوع يقع خارج اختصاصاتها المنصوص عليها في الدستور و"ان الموضوع المطروح اذا كان يتعلق بالطعن بصحة عضوية اعضاء مجلس النواب، فأن البت في ذلك يدخل في اختصاص مجلس النواب حيث يتخذ قراره خلال ثلاثين يوما من تأريخ تسجيل الاعتراض بأغلبية ثلثي أعضائه ،تطبيقاً لأحكام المادة (52/اولاً) من الدستور.وان الفقرة ثانياً من هذه المادة اجازت لمن لايقتنع بالقرار الذي يتخذه مجلس النواب بقبول الاعتراض او برده ان يطعن بقرار المجلس امام المحكمة الاتحادية العليا خلال ثلاثين يوماً من تأريخ صدوره. The court found that the matter falls outside the terms of reference stipulated in the Constitution and that "the subject matter if it concerns a challenge to the health office of members of the House of Representatives, the decision is taken within the jurisdiction of the House of Representatives where it will take its decision within thirty days from the date of filing an objection two-thirds majority of its members, pursuant with the provisions of Article (52 / I) of the Constitution. and paragraph II of this article allows for those Aigtna the decision of the House of Representatives to accept the challenge or appeal against the decision to push the Council to the Federal Supreme Court within thirty days from the date of issue.

وكانت المحكمة الاتحادية العليا تشكلت بتاريخ 18/1/2011 برئاسة القاضي السيد مدحت المحمود وعضوية كل من السادة القضاة فاروق ممد السامي وجعفر ناصر حسين واكرم طه محمد و اكرم احمد بابان ومحمد صائب النقشبندي وعبود صالح التميمي وميخائيل شمشون قس كوركيس وحسين ابو التمن./انتهى/ (اب) The Federal Supreme Court was established on 18.01.2011 under the chairmanship of Mr. Justice Medhat al-Mahmoud and the membership of each of the following judges Farouk Mamad High Jaafar Nasser Hussain, Akram Taha Mohammed, Akram Ahmed Baban Mohammed Saeb Naqshbandi, and Abboud Saleh Al-Tamimi and Michael Samson, priest Georgis, Hussein Abu Taman. / End / (AP)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.i khnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D7173

Frank below is backing up the budget of what Delta stated last night………..

Conscious / House of Representatives decides to view the federal budget for the second reading at tomorrow's meeting 16/1/2011 6:9 pm

واع / بغداد / ز فConscious / Baghdad / g P

قرر مجلس النواب عرض الموازنة الاتحادية للقراءة الثانية في جلسته الاربعة والعشرين التي تعقد غد الاثنين بعد القراءة الاولى في جلسته اليوم على الرغم من الاعتراضات التي قدمها عدد من اعضاء التحالف الكردستاني على مشروع القانون .House of Representatives decided to view the federal budget for the second reading at its twenty-four to be held on Monday after the first reading in its session today in spite of objections by a number of members of the Kurdistan Alliance, the draft law.

وذكر مصدر في المجلسA source at the Councilلمراسل ( وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي / واع ) ان المجلس انهى القراءة الاولى لمشروع قانون الموازنة العامة الاتحادية للسنة المالية 2011The reporter (news agency, media / INA) said the council ended the first reading of the bill the federal budget for fiscal 2011بعد ان قدمت اللجنة المالية المؤقتة تقريرها بشان مشروع القانون وتضمن الحاجة الى اجراء مناقشة مستفيضة بين اعضاء اللجنة مع وزارتي التخطيط والمالية والبنك المركزي العراقي بشان الموازنة العامةAfter the Commission submitted the interim financial report on the bill included the need for an extensive discussion between members of the committee with the Ministries of Planning and Finance and Central Bank of Iraq on the public budget..

وقال النائب فرهاد الاتروشي لمراسل ( واع ) ان "انسحاب اعضاء التحالف جاء احتجاجا على تقديم الموازنة الاتحادية للقراءة الاولى على الرغم من وجود اعتراضات من التحالف على بعض فقراتها والخاصة بحصة اقليم كردستان من الموازنة الاتحادية ولعدم تسمية اللجان البرلمانية الدائمية ومنها اللجنة المالية التي من المفترض ان تعرض عليها الموازنة قبل عرضها لقراءة الاولى ".The MP said Farhad Atrushi reporter (INA) that "the withdrawal of coalition members came to protest the provision of the federal budget for its first reading, despite the objections of the coalition on some paragraphs and private share of the Kurdistan region from the federal budget and the lack of naming parliamentary committees Aldaimip, including the Finance Committee which is supposed to budget presented to it before submission to the first reading. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.info/new/political-news/43837.html&rurl=translate.google.com

Frank what could this be saying? 121 FOREIGNERS…….INTERNATIONAL??????

INA / implementation to 121 foreigners in the stock market 18/1/2011 3:56 pm

واع / بغداد / ح.بConscious / Baghdad / h. B

أرتفع سوق العراق للأوراق المالية اليوم بابرام (121) عقدا لغير العراقيين في البورصة العراقية وللمصارف النصيب الاكبر فيها من خلال تمكنها من ابرام 72Rose market for securities Iraq today the conclusion of the (121) a contract for non-Iraqis in Iraqi Stock Exchange and banks in which the largest share by enabling them to enter into 72صفقة.Deal.

وذكر مصدر اقتصادي في السوق لمراسل (وكالة إنباء الإعلام العراقي/واع) ان" الشركات التي نفذت العقود من دول مختلفة تمكَّنت من إبرام 82 صفقةThe economic source in the market for a reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "the company that carried out the contracts of different countries were able to conclude a deal 82شراء لم يتم تنفيذ اي عقد بيع لمستثمرين غير عراقيين في جلسة اليوممن خلال شركات وساطة عراقية البالغ عددها 37.Purchase is not executed any contract for the sale of non-Iraqi investors at today's meeting by brokerage firms Iraqi's 37.

واضافHeالمصدر ان مصرف الوركاء عقد اجتماعا لهيئته العامة على قاعة نادي العلوية Source Warka Bank held a meeting of its General Assembly, the upper-Club Hall وذلك زيادة راسمال المصرف وفقا للمادة (55/اولا) وتم انتخاب مجلس ادارة جديد .And increasing the capital of the bank in accordance with Article (55 / I) was elected new board of directors.

ولفت المصدر الى ان شركة بغداد لصناعة مواد التغليف عقدت اجتماعا لهيئتا العامة في مصرف البلاد الاسلامي وذلك لانتخاب مجلس ادارة جديد .The source pointed out that Baghdad Company for the manufacture of packaging materials held a meeting of public bodies that the country's Islamic bank in order to elect a new board of directors.

Sir for your information............the UN Operational Rates of Exchange still showing the 12h and the 14th!!!!!!!! here is the link

I find that very very very out of the ordinary............just saying!

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

Frank here is still another FUTURISTIC........agreement and with the international bank...............there are huge gains to be realized

that is a quote..........now I may not have a PHD but sir......seems to me these are being done because they have not announced the rv........call me nuts but something fishy is going on........no???

bing-bam-boom...............

Arab League signs memorandum of understanding with international Bank

Tuesday, January 18th 2011 10:05 PM

http://aknews.com/en/aknews/2/211599/

Sharm El Sheikh, Jan. 18 (AKnews) - The International Bank and the Arab League signed on Tuesday, in Sharm el-Sheikh resort a Memorandum of Understanding to support the integration of joint Arab economy, on the sidelines of preparatory meetings for the second Arab economic summit that will begin tomorrow with the participation of Iraq.

The agreement was signed by Secretary General of the Arab League, Amro Moussa and the Director of the International Bank ,Mahmood Mohie al-Deen.

Moussa praised the memorandum of understanding and said during signing the contract ceremony , which was attended by AKnews reporter that the memorandum will be connected to subjects that the joint Arab action system seek to accomplish at this stage to support the objectives of economic and social development of countries in the region.

The International Bank will continue to make efforts to ensure responding to the needs of development and supporting the priorities identified by the Arab countries to support regional economic integration.

He pointed out that there are huge gains to be realized be the Arab countries through adopting the economic integration policies to meet the major economic and social development challenges.

He also announced launching a site for information about the cooperation initiative with the Arab world in three languages to achieve transparency, clarity and provide information to all.

The Understanding Memorandum of the International Bank allows effective participation to provide expertise, knowledge and funding to support the efforts of the Arab world to achieve the economic development.

Reported by Sarah Ali

SA/GS AKnews

Once you are finished reading these articles that we are supplying you Family………re-read them again. A memorandum is like a future promise to me. I promise to keep bringing you important articles.

Below is an 800# that KTFM is supplying for our members and guests. Due to the injury I have received from overuse of my cell phone……….we bring you this service. I sincerely hope it is used not only to its fullest………but properly.

Below that you will find the link for our CC recording from last night. Kudos and applause to ANCIENT LADY for joining us last night. I asked the Lord for help………I love the fact that He has sent me help……..such as this lady. My appreciation to my CC moderators ……..AQ………Je’sus…….Joe and Debbie. I know you don’t ask for it AQ but I thank you and my TINK thanks you for all your help today.

I started this post by asking you if you are strong enough to deal with the GOI still not seating? Many things are happening……but nothing will happen to bring forth the RI ………until M sits a GOI and shows us a budget. We have been waiting for a long time but the key question is are you strong enough to continue to wait? Plum line your life to Jesus. Let the measure in your life be Jesus the cornerstone. To measure anything else such as time will only take away from you………precious time. Make God bigger in your life and you smaller. I promise you Jesus sticks to you closer than a brother. He is the ultimate brother. If you are sad seek Him. If you need an introduction to Him……….call me. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 6