Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinars.com

sweet C

Hello, I recently ran upon a Dinar sell website called "The Dinar.com and was

absolutely shocked at the prices! 720 per mill, they are based out of Las Vegas NV. The part that concerned me was that their numbers (telephone) are not working. I went ahead and placed a COD order and received a confirmation email almost immediately. Has anyone ever uses this dealer before. I look forward to any response regarding this site. Thank you in advance!

Hello, I recently ran upon a Dinar sell website called "The Dinar.com and was

absolutely shocked at the prices! 720 per mill, they are based out of Las Vegas NV. The part that concerned me was that their numbers (telephone) are not working. I went ahead and placed a COD order and received a confirmation email almost immediately. Has anyone ever uses this dealer before. I look forward to any response regarding this site. Thank you in advance!

Check and see if they are registered with the BBB and the US Treasury.

I heard back from them after a second email via {auto reply} that read "Sorry we are not taking orders at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience" (I made the necessary spelling corrections) LOL! Customer Service. Sooo that's the end of that. Thanks for all the help, it was very much appreciated! GO RV!